RG or GX for woe - Page 2 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RG or GX for woe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

Whats this Doram class? I can't find much about it on wiki other htan having something to do with summoners. do you transcend from summoner somehow to Doram, or do you select Doram as a new character?

*edit* wait I'm getting summoner confused, was thinking of sorcerer lol. same Q -> summoner :P

When you make a new character, there are two races to choose; Norman (human) or Doram (kitty). Currently, Doram is very very OP. If you're new to PvP/WoE, you'll die easily to Doram lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 23 April 2017 - 07:29 PM.

#27 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:16 AM

Doram wreck, for very good reasons... Could always make a Doram.

But yes, RG is one of the best classes to WoE with; GX can be very good, but they are fairly squishy. They can kill anything 1v1; but you have to not get hit. A pile of RGs together are unstoppable; for party play they are insane.

SC is the god of WoE really; but also surprisingly fun for WoE is Kagerou! XD

#28 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:21 AM

I have to say though, if you want to take a Sura out, my advice is make a Sura. Or an SC, because you know... So many Suras are just lame power-players. -_-

#29 Raphat

Raphat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:01 AM

From all this thread I am pretty sure that you want to play gx. If so, just play what makes you have fun. This is a game, not a job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users