Can you please confirm... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Can you please confirm...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 FreecsBourne

FreecsBourne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ChaosxThor

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:23 AM

Are there any plans for THOR SERVER in near Future?

Migration to Chaos?
Account/Char Transfer to Chaos?
or will be there a new RO Franchise that is closing and be merged to Thor? 
any hint?
The server economy is rekt
The pvp community is rekt
Leveling is somewhat acceptable during EXP Mods but if there are non its totally REKT!
The WoE is half rekt 

so i've been wondering if the management have plans for this server?

or are you leaving the servers status as it is...???

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:31 PM

I understand that people are excited about whats happening in other official versions of Ragnarok Online but these forums are meant to be discussing our service. Please keep the discussions on topic to Chaos, Thor, and Classic.Loki.

I will also try to find out more information from HQ about that anti bot setting as that is something that would be of interest in our service.

Now to answer the OP:

We have no plans to perform merges or transfers with the Thor Community. We plan to keep the server open with its SEA/Oceania WoE schedule so that users from all over the world will have a server that caters to their time zone. We believe in keep the servers going that we just finished upgrading the Hardware that Thor runs on(At the same time as Chaos.)

If you would like to see Astra run more Thor events similar to the monster summoning we are very interested in making sure she loses just as much sleep as I do. 

In terms of short term future plans for Thor

Thor will be getting 16.1 in the first half of May. (Its currently in internal testing. We expect to open it to public test within a week).

• Achievement System
  • Multiple Instances
  • New Prontera

Next will be the US theme town update with Rock Ridge in June.

Were trying to get the latest desocketing and costume enchant systems and bring other good things to the servers.

#3 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

Camp, you know the real majority wants "those" shadow sets and not those people here that are pretending to be the majority with all the game breaking OP issues. When is it coming? I know you're keeping a lot of shadow sets there, not just penetration/tempest

#4 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

Can you pls confirm my luck on all my accounts since I never had anything good at all since thor openend, I think someone cursed me

#####
New prontera seems nice, now for a new npc that can talk to me anytine pls

#5 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

Camp, you know the real majority wants "those" shadow sets and not those people here that are pretending to be the majority with all the game breaking OP issues. When is it coming? I know you're keeping a lot of shadow sets there, not just penetration/tempest

Lol and you know that because?

This has been long decided, it will not come here because it will destroy MVP system.

#6 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:30 AM

It will destroy "MVP system".

How? , Can you be more specific?, because if you think that it will enable people to kill the MVPS faster/easier, this is already happening, guild parties are camping all the major MVPS and they are killing them in a blink of an eye.Most of the instances can be soloed already. I think that this sets will enable classes that are not so good at killing MVPS, it will add more variety to the game and it's not gonna be GX/Gene as the current meta for killing MVPS. Of course it will add more power to Gene/GX but , who cares? almost every single MVP can be soloed by this 2 classes.

Edit: The only thing that this shadows sets will break are the hearts of the people that spent billions on cards with the same effect

Edited by Valtios, 23 April 2017 - 07:56 AM.

#7 FreecsBourne

FreecsBourne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Server:ChaosxThor

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:53 AM

I understand that people are excited about whats happening in other official versions of Ragnarok Online but these forums are meant to be discussing our service. Please keep the discussions on topic to Chaos, Thor, and Classic.Loki.

I will also try to find out more information from HQ about that anti bot setting as that is something that would be of interest in our service.

Now to answer the OP:

We have no plans to perform merges or transfers with the Thor Community. We plan to keep the server open with its SEA/Oceania WoE schedule so that users from all over the world will have a server that caters to their time zone. We believe in keep the servers going that we just finished upgrading the Hardware that Thor runs on(At the same time as Chaos.)

So if there are RO Franchise that are located from ASIA  and going to be shut-down or be closed in near future! Are there any chance that server will be migrated to THOR SERVER?
The server really needs more people here to keep the server rolling... 

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:02 AM

How? , Can you be more specific?, because if you think that it will enable people to kill the MVPS faster/easier, this is already happening, guild parties are camping all the major MVPS and they are killing them in a blink of an eye.Most of the instances can be soloed already. I think that this sets will enable classes that are not so good at killing MVPS, it will add more variety to the game and it's not gonna be GX/Gene as the current meta for killing MVPS. Of course it will add more power to Gene/GX but , who cares? almost every single MVP can be soloed by this 2 classes.

The main reason for not introducing those sets is because veterans would lose power and privilege to control noobs in game. Control unarmed monkeys is always easier than control monkeys equipped with AK-47. It's never about how these new gears will empower OP classes to be even more OP. That's why you've been trolled by veterans lol

Also if Camp really wants Thor for SEA/Oceania WoE schedule. You will have to do an intense marketing to get more players in Thor :^)

#9 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:20 AM

SEA players from Chaos should migrate to Thor. :heh: Welcome to Thor.

#10 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:25 AM

Yeah, those are the worst. 

#11 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

would you please ban those character ingame that create fears and promoting other server...

#12 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:18 AM

The main reason for not introducing those sets is because veterans would lose power and privilege to control noobs in game. Control unarmed monkeys is always easier than control monkeys equipped with AK-47. It's never about how these new gears will empower OP classes to be even more OP. That's why you've been trolled by veterans lol

A company should not favour old customers only.This type of mentality makes no good for new customers, it's not appealing for them and it will cause drop offs in the community.This sets are only giving opportunities to all the players/classes to be relevant even if they don't have a HUGE amount of hours/capital in the game. A veteran player should not be threatened by this sets , if they are good at the game , they should still stand out from others.

And when you say that I had been trolled by veterans players, how? If it is about the MVP camping, I'm in a guild were we do this all day long.(Not me personally, it's pretty boring)

Edited by Valtios, 23 April 2017 - 01:19 PM.

#13 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

Also if Camp really wants Thor for SEA/Oceania WoE schedule. You will have to do an intense marketing to get more players in Thor :^)

Still looking forward for those monkeys to be armed, maybe it;; be release together with the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98

#14 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

I'm agree with chakri. iRO can compete :) , but we lack of intense marketing that's why thor population continued to decline (other than item bugs that I already gave up hope that it will be fix...like RWC 2012 hat's ASPD bonus)

=======

ps: finally, new leveling spot for my kitty next month yay!

======

#15 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

Now to answer the OP:

If you would like to see Astra run more Thor events similar to the monster summoning we are very interested in making sure she loses just as much sleep as I do. 

In terms of short term future plans for Thor

Thor will be getting 16.1 in the first half of May. (Its currently in internal testing. We expect to open it to public test within a week).

• Achievement System
  • Multiple Instances
  • New Prontera

Next will be the US theme town update with Rock Ridge in June.

Were trying to get the latest desocketing and costume enchant systems and bring other good things to the servers.

Multiple instances? You seem to dodge any and every question about Nightmare OGH (for example)
We are 5 years + behind on some of the instances and other content. Nothing that you named is exciting or enticing unless you elaborate on what the instances are going to be. The ones that come with the New Prontera update are very dull, and on top of that, New Prontera was removed in kRO because it was unappealing and unfinished. 

#16 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

same with doram and their events bruh. they're not even making any guides to what lasagna is (a food or something edible lmao?) or what central laboratory is unless someone from the community volunteers to make a guide. like wth is doram or summoner?

#17 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:38 PM

They're too reliant on players updating wikis to bother updating the official website.

#18 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

Here is the problem, he's only the one working i guess

#19 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

Notable instances in 16.1 are Aerial Fortress Invasion (finding LDH, JDR and SFB) and Ritual Room (Bijou one)

#20 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:22 PM

Hey Camp, can you request to kRO that before they send you the rockridge make either the armor or garment slotted? Coz it's outclassed even before it arrives

#21 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:49 PM

It's out classed cause we keep getting retarded op kafra gears. -.-

#22 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

slash out those kafra gears, it is still outclassed

#23 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:30 PM

slash out those kafra gears, it is still outclassed

You just unlocked a secret event.

Name those gears that will still outclass it.

#24 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

episode 16.1 robes, lol

#25 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

Oh u mean those robes we haven't gotten yet that's more or less specific use type gears vs rockridge gears that can be use for many things oh u mean those okay ^.^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users