Sura GOH build/gears tips. Please - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sura GOH build/gears tips. Please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 ukulelez

ukulelez

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

this is a repost because the one I posted in class discussion gets no reply. Weems the whole page is dead so ill try my luck here..

To start off. I have been thoroughly searching the forums for answers but I haven't found enough information that satisfies my questions.

I'm trying to build a GOH sura. while I am aware that full woe set is needed for defensive purposes, I want to know what gears and cards are best for offensive purposes.

a bit of background. I don't know how high my hp would be (end-game wise without tao) and I kinda freak out when my hp reaches half or less for fear that I'd get one-hit by people. so I kinda want to keep my hp a bit above half or three quarters full. Is it possible to kill with one or two GOH (targeting the tankier-classes)? if not, what do I do?

(note: I don't think I can ever afford a Tao Gunka Card or atleast it will be the last thing I buy since it's bloody expensive)

I have CEB (Bungisngis) and CEB (carat) = which one is better for helm?

I plan to switch between Goal tender mask and BDM (Maya Purple)/Handkerchief in Mouth for mid (good idea or not?)

Woe robe with different cards (Ifrit/Marc/Porciello)

Weapon-wise.. I think i'm good. I have both Glorious mace and glorious fist (took a bloody while to get it)

Shield.. I'm using a cranial valk shield at the moment but i'm aiming to get my hands on Imuke

Robe... now this is my problem. I have an Immune WOE muffler but what do I swap it to? what's the best one.. everyone seems to be using different ones.. most common are GFSS, HBP, WOE muffler. Which one is the best?
which card would be the best, offense-wise? Wakwak or GW? (and if I use wakwak on WOE muffler so I can be offensive and still have decent reducts.. is that fine?)

Shoes... I have +9 WOE shoes (firelock). I'm thinking of using temporal vit or str for offense (which one's better? or should I go temp dex???) of course my build would depend on which i use

Accessory.. I have no idea at all what accessory and what card.. at the moment, I'm just using cat hand glove with phen card and hiding evilspirit glove
(RWC is the most preferred based on what I searched but what's an alternative? I don't think I can get my hands on Meningjards or RWCs...)

also, is phen card important in woe? I fear that I will get interrupted by others all the time when I cast sh*t

Thank you! if there are any info that I missed, please ask. I appreciate the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users