New Player Question :) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Player Question :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Enarel

Enarel

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:04 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to RO and I just wanted to know what's the easiest, fastest, and most cost effective class to level for a newbie without any money or help (I plan to solo most of the time).

I've tried mage and was following EvilLoynis' guide but was wondering if there are faster and easier ways to level up. I've been having problems getting mobbed and my novice pots are about to run out (small delay issues also compound this problem).

Please let me know if there any other classes which may have an easier time leveling up, thanks!

#2 Raphat

Raphat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:13 AM

Without any doubt agi characters. When I start in a server I usually go for an archer class. As hunter you can trap and solo most maps and as bard, you will have no issues finding parties or guild. Rogue and assassin are also a viable choice.

#3 afrodissjak2

afrodissjak2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:23 AM

Yeah, for sure agility classes- highest flee- no need to spam heal potions. Archer also got high flee rate and when you get falcon and invest in luck he is very fast killer- and hunter till 99 is not so much gear dependant :) As an archer and hunter (later) try to invest in AGI-> Luck-> DEX, to get 30- 35 crit rate till u get falcon, 
you gonna kill very fast, becouse falcon autoattack increases 1% per 3 luck invested. Another big advantage of archer/hunter/sniper/ranger is being range class ;)
I propose you this build: 
Hybrid (Autowarg and Arrow Storm) [Leveling/End-Game build] http://irowiki.org/wiki/Ranger
it is very good for single target and also for multiple enemies.
You should use also this guide: [ <snip>]
Remember to also get Hunter Bow + Hunting Arrows combo as fast as possible; from lvl 100 Elven Bow + Elven Arrow combo.
When you gonna need to buy hunting arrows, pm me here on forum so we meet in game and I teleport you to Mora Village ;)
Ps. Ranger also can mount his Warg!!! ;)
Good luck!!!

VModCinnamon:

Kindly do not link to illegal servers websites. URL is removed.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 April 2017 - 09:54 AM.
Removed URL

#4 Enarel

Enarel

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:50 AM

Ooh thanks for the replies. I'll just check the archer / thief guides and try them out :D (though I'm favoring the thief more due to personal preferences)

#5 afrodissjak2

afrodissjak2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

Ooh thanks for the replies. I'll just check the archer / thief guides and try them out :D (though I'm favoring the thief more due to personal preferences)

Thieves are also good for beginners, but still for sure they use much more healing items than archers, even with high flee, when more than 3 mobs attack you- there is a flee penalty and you are getting hit. But end game flee or perfect dodge builds are very good imo; also GX is one of best MvP killer ;) Good luck.

Edited by afrodissjak2, 26 April 2017 - 10:26 AM.

#6 ForensicPharmacy

ForensicPharmacy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Locationwhere the corpse spawn.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:08 PM

the best thing you do is:

Go to YouTube then type the following on each class for leveling:

ex.

ragnarok assassin farm zeny leveling-up

ragnarok gunslinger farm & leveling up

ragnarok mechanic etc...etc..

just type the class name followed by the word "farm zeny or level-up"

P.S. 

Dont get fooled on shadow chaser video's.(they all equip with MVP card or god item).

edit:

you expected a mod edit this, but it was me dio. 

Edited by ForensicPharmacy, 26 April 2017 - 03:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users