Question about Buffed Nebullion - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Buffed Nebullion

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:02 AM

So, I am coming back to the game. I have full MG set. Heal pretty decently. Have decent HP. Is there a reason that you need to have Darkest set in order to do a raid that gives Darkest parts?

This boss hit me on cap defense for 31k

Has Sleep, Hush, Root, Lith, 3 stuns, 4 DoTs. 

Can someone please explain the purpose of this monstrosity?

Why is this a boss that drops MATERIALS for 90 set, require you to ALREADY HAVE 90 set to survive it? At least have it drop darkest parts.

#2 WolfDarkJesusB2K

WolfDarkJesusB2K

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

U need have new set for survive i think, hope drop new weapons... helium u did it again u broke the game, we need alot alot players for kill that nebullions it's broked.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

Indeed, this buffed neubellon is a bull, only players who already have set can RAID it...

(CM Varitas: Edited for language)

#4 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:19 AM

/removed 

Edited by SandySandman, 30 June 2017 - 07:32 AM.

#5 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

What does this new boss drops? xeons only?

#6 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:35 PM

What does this new boss drops? xeons only?

Yes

#7 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

Not nice...

wasted of time.

#8 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

Would be nice if someone from requiem management said something here regarding this.
It is a bit silly.
Is there a plan to make him doable with mg set?
I understand being completely outmatched in battlegrounds by players with the new set, but not fair to force people to buy sets from people who already have the set.

#9 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:50 AM

/removed 

Edited by SandySandman, 30 June 2017 - 07:33 AM.

#10 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:39 AM

I dont believe that to be true.

When ET was made, the devs designed it in a way where, it was difficult, but not impossible. It required a strategy. And you did not need the 79 armor in order to do it. 75 and 72 were perfectly fine. As well as the 79 was not that much of a buff on the previous sets. If anything, the damage was less. The weapons were impressive, but again, you did not need them to complete the dungeon.

Also, it was a fun dungeon, that had interesting challenges. Each boss had its specific gimmicks.

Darkest set is 3 to 4 times stronger than MG sets. And on top of that, Helium based the difficulty off of players who have Darkest set, NOT MG set.

Sure, when you have 70k hp and 30k heals, a boss that hits for 30k is not a problem.

But when you are using MG set, you have 30-40k HP and 10-11k heals. That is an instant wipe out.

On top of that, the boss has 3 different stun, fear, hush, sleep, root, lith, 4 dots, soccer kick, and absurd amount of HP.

There is no strategy for this. This is just shoving everything into a boss and saying "oh look i made him hard!" No, you made it silly.

If this boss had an interesting rotation that needed proper timing, or have to kill mobs that try to heal him, or avoid his aoe that can instant kill, yes that would be a hard but fun boss.

This, this is just pointless.

#11 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:20 AM

hello everyone I believe the helium will bring back the old artificial intelligence in which the boss was launched. I have been talking to players and even those who have given the idea of change have agreed on the return. I believe that this idea will be passed to the helium later this week and I believe that with this we will have a happy ending for all.

#12 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:10 AM

remenber old secret lab :-) ?

#13 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:49 PM

The "original" ET" had its own charms in a way, although it was (and I guess probably still is) a bloody mess, and had some truly annoying bugs that could cost people huge amounts of effort and time (and most probably cash too).

And while it was indeed quite hard in the beginning (and for quite some time after) it was not exactly "out of this world". Besides, it was designed for a "full raid" of up to 45 players, remember that one? At least in the beginning no one would ever think of going there with less than 20-25 members, and yes, I do mean most of them quite well geared too. The dungeon did feature some crazy stuff too, but hey, it could still be considered a challenge, a real one, not some artificial crapola because some clown thought it would be cool to slap some numbers up by a factor of 10 or 20 or what not.

Oh but of course... except for the classic bozzos who managed to cheat their way around now, like in the good ole times with ET (yeah, I am a known basterd that NEVER freaking EVER forgets), plus, of course, a little bit of good ole P2W with more good ole mall points never hurts. Right?

remenber old secret lab :-) ?

Those were the TIMES! Epic stuff, had some of the greatest moments and best fun with all those awesome people back then in S1 when we were still in our 40s or early 50s and desperately trying to gear up with those elusive SL jewelry sets.

#14 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:03 AM

Looks like helium did not keep to his promise of making the boss easier so people who have MG can do it.

#15 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

So, I am coming back to the game. I have full MG set. Heal pretty decently. Have decent HP. Is there a reason that you need to have Darkest set in order to do a raid that gives Darkest parts?

This boss hit me on cap defense for 31k

Has Sleep, Hush, Root, Lith, 3 stuns, 4 DoTs. 

Can someone please explain the purpose of this monstrosity?

Why is this a boss that drops MATERIALS for 90 set, require you to ALREADY HAVE 90 set to survive it? At least have it drop darkest parts.

Hello, 

While it was intended to be harder, Helium did not intend for it to be that hard.  As of this last Maintenance Nebullion should have gone through some edits to make it a more reasonable, yet challenging fight.   If he is still overly hard, give us a heads up and we'll test it again. 

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

#16 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:31 PM

/removed 

Edited by SandySandman, 30 June 2017 - 07:33 AM.

#17 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

The sets are extremely unbalanced.
Really wish he worked on them more and made them better.
And yeah the boss is silly. The daily gives barely any thing. The whole process is a nuisance.
And the difference in damage from mg sets to darkest sets is absurd.
Not sure why a 1 level difference is a change in nearly 3x damage and 3x hp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users