#1 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

Does it ever exist on the server? Someone saw one? It does on iRODB but at the game or ragial, nothing till now.

#2 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:37 AM

Why would it be on Ragial? :P

There's one on ROPD, though the character is hidden.

http://ropd.info/?na... &nm=&gm=&baby=

Edit 1: Actually, you probably meant Dark Shadow Card. It's weird that it isn't on Ragial, I've seen one before, and if I'm not wrong my friend was the one who bought it. I'll ask her later.

Edit 2: Wait, no, that question wouldn't be asked in Mage section, so what I originally said stands.

Edited by Zayaan, 27 April 2017 - 08:42 AM.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

quite some of these are around

isn't on ragial simply because it's worth way more than what you can vend for lol

#4 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:51 AM

anyway, anyplace i searched i found no returns, other cards that have much higher price are much more easy to find info about. Thanks anyway you guys.

#5 WhiteHerb

WhiteHerb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:09 AM

spekaing of nidhogg, can warlock / sorcerer kill it with ease?

#6 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:30 AM

For warlock the answer is no, the shadow 4 element makes Nidhogg's Shadow impossible to kill as a warlock. For sorcerer you can definitely kill it with the neutral property spell Psychic Wave in your disposal, but I dont think you can kill it with 'ease'.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 27 April 2017 - 09:31 AM.

#7 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

For sorcerer you can definitely kill it with the neutral property spell Psychic Wave in your disposal, but I dont think you can kill it with 'ease'.

A few days later... Zayaan releases a video of him killing Nidhogg with ease on his sorc. :heh:

#8 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:01 AM

A few days later... Zayaan releases a video of him killing Nidhogg with ease on his sorc. :heh:

I see, that sounds amazing. Its not surprising from a skilled veteran like Zayaan, but I doubt a newbie player can achieve something like that lol. Still, its near impossible to kill Nidhogg's Shadow as a Warlock.

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:03 AM

I mean, Chain Lightning will still do a ton of damage regardless lol

It's not the easiest and most efficient class to kill a shadow monster, but still doable.

Sorcs have it easier because of their neutral Pwave

#10 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:16 AM

Nidhogg has Magic Mirror... It's likely that you'll kill yourself with your own Chain Lightning. :heh: Or Waterball.

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

you can use the armor/resist equivalent of your spell to not 1shot yourself, and time it's cooldown so you know when you can load out all your dps and when to switch back to element resist.

#12 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

Then you'll be vulnerable to his fire/shadow attacks. :heh: And may sacrifice a lot of damage as well. Better do it with GX or Gene. Well remembered... I'll do the access quest chain with my gene...

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

his attacks dont really hurt tho, just pick a alice shield+ energy coat. And safety wall basically nulifies any melee hit

#14 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:33 PM

To say a Warlock cannot doing Nid is purely wrong conjecture, so long as people know how to play Warlocks, they will find a way to do it. Not impossible, just more time consuming than your average joe but its still wonderful to see.

#15 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not gonna do the quest, and Magic Mirror is a pain to deal with.

you can use the armor/resist equivalent of your spell to not 1shot yourself, and time it's cooldown so you know when you can load out all your dps and when to switch back to element resist.

Elemental armors do not reduce damage reflected by Magic Mirror. You can try to deal damage during its cooldown, but it won't be easy since it has no visual cues. I wonder if it can be Dispelled?

Edit: Nope, can't be Dispelled. Turns out it does have a visual cue though. Just not a reliable one, because its only upon cast, and not an aura like Kimi's Max Pain.

Edited by Zayaan, 28 April 2017 - 01:00 AM.

#16 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:32 AM

Elemental armors do not reduce damage reflected by Magic Mirror. You can try to deal damage during its cooldown, but it won't be easy since it has no visual cues. I wonder if it can be Dispelled?

Fire armor is how i used to not 1shot myself when killing Wandering Purple Dragon with my magic oboro '-'

#17 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:51 AM

Fire armor is how i used to not 1shot myself when killing Wandering Purple Dragon with my magic oboro '-'

#18 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:06 AM

i'll do it again and see if it's just a flamming petals thing(coz RO :v (blazing shield can be magic and physical at same time so i dont doubt it lol)), i used to wear fire armor on like the dragon, beelz, etc, just because 90% of the time on those mvps it was i killing myself, and the fire armor cut that damage.

#19 WhiteHerb

WhiteHerb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:42 AM

WHY WHY WHY WHY CAN't MAGE CLASS HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT 

#20 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:44 AM

WHY WHY WHY WHY CAN't MAGE CLASS HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT 

Because Gravity wants Mage Classes to be weak(FCT and MDEF), theres little we can do about that. However, once Magician's Gloves are introduced to iRO(the one from jRO), we Mages can hope to be on par with the average classes. Still not enough to beat Rangers/GX, but at least we wont be among the weakest.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 01 May 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#21 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

We're not among the weakest for a while now. Of course, not among the strongest either.

#22 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, here i am, stuck in the middle with kusa.

#23 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:10 AM

We're not among the weakest for a while now. Of course, not among the strongest either.

Still among the weakest, we cant OHKO Big Bell like many of the other classes do. Remember Kubi was trying as hard as she could, and yet she only managed it with food and when RNG went favorable way. We need those magician gloves badly. I dont need warlocks to be OP like rangers, but we should at least be in the same tier as Sorcerers.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 02 May 2017 - 05:12 AM.

#24 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

WL are not amongst the weakest lol

#25 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:29 AM

Still among the weakest, we cant OHKO Big Bell like many of the other classes do. Remember Kubi was trying as hard as she could, and yet she only managed it with food and when RNG went favorable way. We need those magician gloves badly. I dont need warlocks to be OP like rangers, but we should at least be in the same tier as Sorcerers.

I think we're currently stronger than sorcerers. =P Also, please tell me which are the many classes that can One-shot Big Bells. I can't do it with my RK, nor with my Ranger (unless on no-limits), less with my GX. And GX is the one that needs most hits and even so is most efficient of them all by a fine margin.

But I agree that we need these gloves. Or Tempest set. Even a Warlock with Tempest Set, SfB, Bio5 hat and 16.1 robes with Amdarais can't deal one-hit damage as high as a Ranger with iRO gears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users