NEED HELP with arrow crafting quest - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

NEED HELP with arrow crafting quest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zsakos

Zsakos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to hunt stem worms for their Tough Scalelike Stem  drop and i could manage to kill them one by one but if i'm attacked by multiply mob what always happens i'm in truble :)

Could someone help me hunt stem worms or sell me Tough Scalelike Stem or tell me how much could it cost? :)

Thank You so much!

#2 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

Drop your IGN here and I'll RODEX them to you for free. In case you didn't know, First Class quest skills will be automatically available to the character post rebirth as and when they reach the respective levels when you can learn them. If you get them before rebirth, I believe the player has to visit the original npc to re-learn it (no item requirement for this 2nd visit). Once you claim the item, simply edit your comment to remove said IGN should you wish to do so.

#3 Zsakos

Zsakos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

Thank You so much!

So you say after transcending i can get the skill without delivering the items to the npc?

Edited by Zsakos, 28 April 2017 - 10:56 PM.

#4 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

Yes, after transcending, First Class quest based skills for every class will automatically be unlocked. Some classes choose to do them depending on how useful they are for leveling. Like Merchants opting for Crazy Uproar and Cart Revolution (because it is an AoE skill)

Edit: Mail has been sent. Happy leveling.

Edited by NoDice, 28 April 2017 - 10:52 PM.

#5 Zsakos

Zsakos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:57 PM

Thank you for the quick guidance! :)

Have a nice day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users