• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 evildemonmd

evildemonmd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

So, let's cut to the chase, calculating the points i'm able to allocate 1 level to fresh shrimp while being able to get all physical skills(including soul attack, which i already got) sooooooo...what do you guys think? Is it worth it? Because dem Tuna Party/Bunch of Shrimp, stupid good buffs, i didn't tested the

> 100 Doram skills but on the physical side it looks kinda lame...Apart from the last skill which buffs damage on PP.

Edited by evildemonmd, 02 May 2017 - 03:11 AM.

#2 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

tbh, if you are going to physical build, its reccomended to get the final passive skill so that your picky peck will be very powerful ( reason: if you have 100% HP, your physical skill will have additional 100% damage. its a great passive, the most worth it to get)

​but you have 3 remaining points to spend which you can allocate to 3 fresh shrimps and 2 bunch of shrimps or 3 sv stem and 2 roots or depending on what

you want to get.

but soul attack isn't necessary to get . I don't have that passive since its kind of useless for me. I just invest the remaining points for 3 sv stem, 1 sv root and 1 fresh shrimp (i'm doing woes and I need sv  root, on the other hand, fresh shrimp lessens my pot consumption..this is on my thor. on chaos, I get the 3 fresh shrimp and 2 bunch of shrimp)  

edit: The only skill that you will max on that branch are LCB, Picky peck,Spirit of Savage(requirement), Power of lock (requirement), hiss (requirement). the rest are just only llvl 3 ( AD and Scar of Tarou )

Edited by Icarus05, 02 May 2017 - 03:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users