• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:26 AM

While Impressive and I commend Trang's ability to do this,

Raiders are indeed OP. When I did this with an Axe champ, they got a 30% Enhance Damage  nerf, and Champs in general got 30% Enhance damage nerf. A huge increase to their PvM Stun + Self Heal CD, and lost 10% Enhance as a Passive. 

I fully expect to see a Raider nerf coming along soon. Cheers. 

Edited by Feuer, 02 May 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#2 XxRamielxX

XxRamielxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

why even be a champ when you have a raider. honestly. why even make or consider a champion. the only reason a champion is needed is for COU clear or quests. thats it.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

Lol another one of the clan did it as well for fun.

#4 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

Well to be honest,

We two are not random PvM raiders you can find anywhere in dungeons.

(Both are with maxed runes for PvM)

And it involved dex, str buffs. :)

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

All of which applied to me when I was Soloing Shaman with my Axe Champ. It was still nerfed. 

#6 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:53 PM

I do this regulary with a dungeon partner, I will go solo gloopy on my scout, while he solos shaman on his raider, and we duo exec at the end.

I've attempted it with my raider that only had a few passives from IM during the 230 level cap, I only need a agility booster to solo shaman, and I was using exalted vicious +15, rest were dex\str\cleric buffs. Trang do you mind doing it sometime with skill build to compare the dps to auto attack?

Attempt shaman with a scout .. XD you may get half way or so but you will eventually die if you haven't got decent HP regen from certain runes\gems and items, you won't have the dodge raiders do or the stun time

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:39 PM

xBow Scouts can Solo her with ease. But this thread is to address Raiders, not Scouts. Please start a Scout Topic, so I may unload on everything wrong with those specs. 

#8 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:04 PM

All of which applied to me when I was Soloing Shaman with my Axe Champ. It was still nerfed. 

You should try doing it with full runes + full buffs first

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

Why? I was doing it WITHOUT them, and I got nerfed. With the introduction of Runes making classes even STRONGER, then that definitely justifies Raiders being nerfed. I mean let's face it, Soloing Ulverick without a Cleric on Stat buffs before Runes? Yeap, I did that with a DUAL raider, not even a Katar, a dual... Also, I haven't even argued a single point as to why Raiders are OP, just posted videos of them doing things that as I recall the DEV team saying 'Is not intended to be possible, and proves a power disparity that needs to be corrected' or something along those lines. 

Now, I demand, Raiders get the exact same treatment Axe Champions got when they were able to do these things. 

#10 watermelonnn

watermelonnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

if anything, we just need new dungeons...with the introduction of runes and now the new lvl cap, dgs are just too easy (they were never hard).

as much as i hate the raider class (most mindless and boring class atm), you cant just point out 2 players that are mainly pvm based and say the class is broken .-. 

stop living in the past bro, get some runes.

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

So, you want me to start listing why they're broken and over powered? Because trust me, I can. 

#12 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

the video is called solo yet the raider has maxed out buffs

getting support from other characters is not soloing

#13 watermelonnn

watermelonnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:01 AM

i would consider them broken in terms of pvp because of their dots BUT in terms of pvm, untill we get a good/challenging dungeon...any class with runes and stat buffs can be considered "op"

#14 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

Really? I can list a few Classes who can't do this, Full runes or not. 

#15 watermelonnn

watermelonnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

sure go for it, all classes with full runes and stat buffs can perform well in a dungeon.

in terms of "soloing" kings, i hope you know that not all raiders can do this...and if they can? well then that's a different story...plus its only shaman..if it was like mummy queen/king or something then ye...

Regardless, any or all "nerfs" that have been around the raider class have been complete fails (atk spd! no atk spd!) so rather than crying on forums (cause we all know how effective that is!) just play your own class and kill em...they are annoying but they arent unstoppable. 

#16 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:20 PM

No no, nice try. I was and so was everyone else, tlaking about soloing the Bosses in Dungeons. "Do well in Dungeons" is not what we were discussing, Nice try, but I'm not going to take the bait. 

However I do like how you say to play the class you like and just kill them. Funny thing is, you Will NEVER fight and beat a Raider, unless you are geared for it. and by geared, I mean Rune investments JUST to beat them. And there's so many of them, this is a requirement. xBow Scouts believe it or not would be 100% viable if it wasn't for their low HP pool. This is because of DoT's, and Raider DoT's being the 'Meta'. If you don't play a class that can properly use Chivalrous [nearly a mandatory set now] and invest into atleast 1 HP rune, you're only going to gimp yourself in PvP. It's the same in Dungeons. Crit Class? You better have a C.Def down. Oh, nvm, ONLY Katar Raiders have that status down effect, even though there's 3 others Crit Based Specs! And the HP Pool? Still an Issue for Mammy/Mummy. And AoE modes? You'd damn well better have an AoE DoT, because thanks to PvP community crying about AoE's, the Dungeons got nerfed to oblivion. 

Edited by Feuer, 03 May 2017 - 12:24 PM.

#17 cokakorea

cokakorea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:There used to be two.

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:02 AM

I agree with Feuer 

#18 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:00 AM

Raider are OP because an axe champ can't kill dungeons bosses as easy as raiders

Raider are OP because a FS cleric can't kill dungeons bosses as fast as raiders

Because an axe champ has low dodge and aspd, it make raider OP

Because a FS cleric is not hitter class, it make raider OP

LOL

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

Raider are OP because an axe champ can't kill dungeons bosses as easy as raiders

Raider are OP because a FS cleric can't kill dungeons bosses as fast as raiders

Because an axe champ has low dodge and aspd, no accuracy, long cooldowns, no longer has critical defense, self heal sucks, slow skill cast times, no critical defense down, only hits like swords when crits, etc it make raider OP

Because a FS cleric is not hitter class, it make raider OP

LOL

Fixed it. 

#20 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

How is the PvP-balance?

#21 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

How is the PvP-balance?

tenor.gif

#22 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:20 PM

In general? There is no semblance of balance atm. Instead of getting Pegasus up and running to address class balance after the Orlo Update, they've decided to run a Clan PvP Tournament. So don't expect it to be balanced or addressed any time soon. 

#23 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:08 PM

Oh hi Matt!  :ok:

#24 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:13 AM

Raiders are indeed OP. When I did this with an Axe champ, they got a 30% Enhance Damage  nerf, and Champs in general got 30% Enhance damage nerf. A huge increase to their PvM Stun + Self Heal CD, and lost 10% Enhance as a Passive. 

But that was on levle 230 without statbuffers, not on 250, I would rather say, the monsters need more acc and probably a level adjustment, to make them a challenge again! (Or release proper 250+ Dungeons!)

And if I recall it correctly the Enhance Damage ability was bugged, and just simply got fixed!

As reminder:

Edited by iMatt, 19 June 2017 - 12:15 AM.

#25 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:46 AM

Ooooohohohoh I been waiting a LONG time to bring this up. 

You didn't show ANY gear on your side or his. You didn't show the buffing process, you didn't show anything that can validate you were on equal playing fields at all. For all anyone knew, you were on Reinforced +0's to get a higher HP pool, in order to increase the max HP and thus increase the damage cap numbers. Justin didn't show any of his gear, we didn't see his buffs either.

I could fake that video right now if I wanted to, and make it look like Raiders are able to kill a Knight with 60k HP in 5-6 skills and blame it on their Skill Power %'s and Critical Damage Passives. This video and I firmly believe this Matt, was a ploy, faked, in an effort to not only 'prove yourself correct' but also to get the Class that only 4-5 people in the entire server played nerfed because they could on an equal field represent a threat to your precious Riders and Scouts. 

If there was anything you did in the past Matt, aside from your exploitation of support systems to duplicate faiths, get 100 dura pvp gear, honor sub-stats and probably more that I don't know about, THIS video was the one thing that irritated me more than all of it. With no evidence proving why the turn out was the way it was, just 2 very short clips [which is an atrocious sample size to begin with] you managed to get a class nerfed 8 times in 2 years. No other class has EVER been nerfed more than when you had a vendetta against Champions. 

Just saying, you're a manipulative player, who used the Class Representative position to nerf anything that was a threat to your class, and we're still feeling it today. It's not a matter of 'Raiders are just cool and people like them' as to the reason why over 70% of the players use Hawkers in PvP. It's because of hacks and charlatans like you pulling stunts and not showing any work being listened to. Sorry mate, it's not personal, it's on a professional level I find you to be detestably manipulative and deceitful. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users