• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 johnvinaswell

johnvinaswell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:03 AM

if you can tell me how many dex that you can put for sure hit instance/mvp boss for rest of remaining stat is for optional?

#2 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:21 AM

1 DEX

You can use crit gear/Sharp enchant

#3 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

u can opt for 1 dex or 90 if you really want dex, especially when you want to use crimson rods early rather than counter dagg/books then reset stat later if you have enough funds to crit monster 100% of the time

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 04 May 2017 - 03:16 PM.

#4 MARL88

MARL88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

well, I just wonder if level 4 Hindsight is enough to level a battle sage. . . or is it needed always to be maxed level?

#5 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

Problem with battle Sorc is they don't have enough Hit to hit high flee mobs/MVP AGI-Up (you invest your stat either on INT or AGI rather than max DEX). I have Sorcerer with 80 DEX before, having so much hard time hitting Nightmare Mimic and Odoric on GMT. Only when constant LD proc or with crit boost stat I can finish them, or using Spell Fist. It doesn't matter if you rely only on Hindsight, but auto-cast gear that give significant damage like CD/RoR/Evilspirit Glove need to hit (Hindsight proc even if you missed).

Or as Cadbury said, invest on DEX for early level, then reset and choose crit later

You only have 13% chance to auto-casting bolt with level 4 Hindsight. Better max it to increase the chance (25% on level 10). Some future gear will have auto-cast effect when dealing magic damage, so you can increase your DPS with it

#6 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:01 PM

It doesn't matter if you rely only on Hindsight, but auto-cast gear that give significant damage like CD/RoR/Evilspirit Glove need to hit (Hindsight proc even if you missed).

To add, hindsight even if lvl 10 when not linked is a very small factor in your DPS (mostly lvl 1 bolt lol). Your reliable damage will most likely come from double bolt + CD in mouth proc. 

#7 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

I would also lile to add it becomes imperative that you have a level 3 spirit out in either passive or attack mode to add to your dps. If its in passive, its a very high guarantee that its always going to throw out a lvl 6 bolt (their bolts further can be doubled with Double Bolt) and in attack mode, well......extra damage is extra!!

#8 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:51 AM

I love using Spirit lvl 3 in attack mode to tank mobs. Ventus has high flee, Terra has high defense and large AoE to pull and stun mobs (wiki says his skill is earth element, but I believe it's Neutral, as it hit Tatachos with full damage). With Spirit Sympathy maxed, they can give nice extra DPS and survivability.

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:00 AM

Ventus the best coz free aspd :v

#10 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:59 AM

Ah hindsight sorcs... Made better by evil spirit glove and the Immortal Wind Ghost whenever it comes out

#11 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:26 AM

Ah hindsight sorcs... Made better by evil spirit glove and the Immortal Wind Ghost whenever it comes out

inb4 Hindsight Sorcerer and ASS Chaser will drink red gems like German on Oktoberfest. Dat 2 red gems requirement. Tested on academy egg, 500 red gems gone in 20 minutes -_-

#12 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

autocasta shouldnt require catalysts, so just wait for the fix

#13 johnvinaswell

johnvinaswell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

did you know what item or card can be auto cast psychic wave??? i did saw from kro shadow chaser lately that autocast random lvl of sorc skill in low chance....

#14 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:45 AM

This one.

#15 MARL88

MARL88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

the hindisight and spell fist debate never ends. just wondering, if hindsight and spell fist is not a good combo on a battle sorc, then can someone here show to us a good skill build of a good battle sorcerer??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users