• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 judeowna

judeowna

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:58 AM

As i can see,  Physical Doram is more popular than Magical. It's cast time is lower and aparently deals a bit more damage.

But since RO kinda messed up ( in my opinion ) with the mvp agi up thing ( if u want to kill all mvps with a char that deals physical damage, u have to have a crit build ), the physical doram will have hard times with those mvps, like hatii etc. Does Picky Peck misses? What to do in that case?

That being said, i think that magical doram would be better for mvp, since u wont miss even with agi up. Even though the cast time is significantly higher, magical would have a better time against those mvps.

What do you guys think? I'm starting my doram, and i want you guys opinions xD

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

Picky Peck does miss, but what happens in most cases, is the MVP will die before even having a chance to use AgiUp lol. If it happens to use it, you can just sit back and wait for it to expire( 30s) and then attack again to finish it off.

While magic yes does not miss, you will struggle more on damage itself, most mvps have a pretty large mdef that reduces your damage by a lot.

#3 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:01 AM

Not to mention the prevalence of magic mirror on some MVPs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users