(Suggestion) Bigger Inventories - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

(Suggestion) Bigger Inventories

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 xM0nst3r

xM0nst3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to ask around if i am the only one having Problems with the 72-Slots Inventory or if someone else can't handle with these Slots and needs more. I got lots of Stuff in my Misc & IM Inventory and most of the Stuff has a high Value and can't be just thrown away that easily. In my opinion, an enlargment of the Inventories would help (at least) me to own everything i need without throwing away some stuff. I would really like to know if anyone else having Issues with only 72 Slots in the Inventory.

Thanks for replies :).

#2 9961160118170815967

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Hi Guys i got the same problem.

Need Bigger inventory. That were so nice

Lg :D

#3 Kayzamu

Kayzamu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:21 PM

True that.

No offense, but with all the Events Dragon Saga had to offer over the last couple of years, there were plenty of things

which got stuck in my inventory and vault.
Although I have maxed out both my vault and my inventory there is not always enough space left for new things. :(

I'd really appreciate a new expansion for the inventory or some kind of way to store more things  :p_love: 

#4 GermanAngel

GermanAngel

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:19 PM

:heh: Yeeeeeeees ! Thats very important for me ! I got so much stuff, and I dont know where I should store all this :wall: . Sooo PLEAASEE HELP ME :bow: .

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:37 PM

Wow, interesting that all 4 posts are from the same country. I smell someone activated their friends to agree to the initial post. 

However, that does not make it more possible in the future. The technical circumstances does not allow us to just say: we add 18 more slots or we add more vault space.

The layout and technical implementation of the database is created for speed optimizations and not for easy adding of new features. 

Nevertheless we will keep your suggestion in mind and I can discuss with the team about it. But this suggestion has no priority yet because we are already working on a lot of other things and an implementation of a bigger inventory/more vault space would take a lot of time and testing.

Thank you for your suggestion.

#6 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:23 AM

i would appreciate bigger inventories too or at least a bigger vault in guildvault/ inventory design.  :p_laugh:

#7 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:03 AM

The technical circumstances does not allow us to just say: we add 18 more slots or we add more vault space.

The layout and technical implementation of the database is created for speed optimizations and not for easy adding of new features.

Curious. How did 6 slot expansion bypass the limit?

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:31 AM

Why do you think they got removed? Because they're working as intended? Over-expanding the inventory can lead to unexpected behavior like loss of items for example.

Since I can see the code - and I am sure you not - I can see what might happen by doing this. The outcome of it is totally unexpected. It can result in strange things happening. This is why the 6 slot expansion has been removed from the game.

The 6 slot expansion were never meant to be given out (you can clearly see that if you use them and it says a maximum of 18 slots). Sadly when the development had stopped some of the 6 slot expansions have been given out accidentally because the person in charge simply made a mistake and the original devs were no longer available. Because of that they weren't aware of this item being bugged. And definitely not aware what the usage of it could result in. 

To state this clear: if you still have any of these items and you use it to go over the limit on purpose you do it on your very own risk. I would not recommend doing that.

#9 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:02 AM

For what it's worth I'd also like some more space, like I've said before. The perma vaults already helped a lot though.

A work around for all the event items and such is to use alts for banking.

#10 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

The 6 slot expansion were never meant to be given out.

I see. Does it mean there comes no more 6 x 1 slot inventory expansion?

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:37 PM

I see. Does it mean there comes no more 6 x 1 slot inventory expansion?

Sorry but I don't understand this question. We have the 1 slot inventory expansions which I added in the item mall. These are working as intended. We just won't give out the 1 x 6 slot inventory expansion because these are not working as intended.  :p_smile:

#12 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:43 AM

We just won't give out the 1 x 6 slot inventory expansion because these are not working as intended.  :p_smile:

Just work around. 1 x 6 expansion doesn't work, go with 6 x 1.

#13 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:00 AM

I think it would be helpful to add a bit more space.

#14 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

ofc it would be helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users