Good Afternoon 5-8-2017 - Page 6 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Afternoon 5-8-2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

#126 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

'-'

#127 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

Hahahahaha 

#128 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

'-'

nah~ dagger type GX skill like MS,CS etc..etc..  is slow in farming and high in SP consumption.  

I still stick in katar GX & RC. 

In the native tongue of Ashuckel, '-' roughly translates to the fact that you ignored the 100% def ignore and level 1 maximize power, which is what makes the boots powerful. Without those, it is a nice boost to MA.

#129 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

nah~ dagger type GX skill like MS,CS etc..etc..  is slow in farming and high in SP consumption.  

-.- okay -.-

#130 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:24 PM

People wont spend $$$ in this game then and bot to the win instead lol

But they would need VIP, which is still $$$ for WP. So even these bots would be contributing revenue to WP.

Honestly, if the daily quests weren't cancer to do, like the sheep taming quest, then some kind of daily/weekly quests for Lucky Box equivalents would be a really interesting way to get people a way to get kafra exclusive items (that are best in slot, and required to stay competitive) a semi-ingame way to obtain them. It would also increase the value of VIP, and bring about a reason to be VIP after you're done leveling.

EDIT: As long as the quests are made ONCE per day per account, not per character, and the rewards were balanced around the fact that you're getting the reward once per day (per account). That way, people with 27 max level RKs aren't getting over twice the value for their VIP as someone else with only 12 characters maximum. Being able to do the quest once per character per day means if you don't do it on every character every day, you will feel like you're losing out on potential goodies and value that you spent on VIP. Limiting it to once per day, and balancing the rewards around that (because we know, if they allow all 27 characters to do the daily, it will be balanced around doing the quest 20+ times a day) would feel much better, and be far less fatiguing to the players.

Edited by Tofu, 10 May 2017 - 07:28 PM.

#131 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

But they would need VIP, which is still $$$ for WP. So even these bots would be contributing revenue to WP.

Honestly, if the daily quests weren't cancer to do, like the sheep taming quest, then some kind of daily/weekly quests for Lucky Box equivalents would be a really interesting way to get people a way to get kafra exclusive items (that are best in slot, and required to stay competitive) a semi-ingame way to obtain them. It would also increase the value of VIP, and bring about a reason to be VIP after you're done leveling.

Proposed something like this, also trying to get some form of Bradium/Carnium trade in for the HD versions, since the originals are stupidly cruel.

#132 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

so no renewal 5-11-2017 maintenance thread. am I missing sumthin?

#133 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

EDIT: As long as the quests are made ONCE per day per account, not per character, and the rewards were balanced around the fact that you're getting the reward once per day (per account). That way, people with 27 max level RKs aren't getting over twice the value for their VIP as someone else with only 12 characters maximum. Being able to do the quest once per character per day means if you don't do it on every character every day, you will feel like you're losing out on potential goodies and value that you spent on VIP. Limiting it to once per day, and balancing the rewards around that (because we know, if they allow all 27 characters to do the daily, it will be balanced around doing the quest 20+ times a day) would feel much better, and be far less fatiguing to the players.

You should post this in the proposal section. You might get a nice hat for your idea.

Edited by Demeris, 10 May 2017 - 07:52 PM.

#134 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

[Removed], i suggested warpportal to put witch pumpkin hats in boxes so many times.  Every time i suggested it, i just get ignored....

Edited by VModCinnamon, 10 May 2017 - 09:12 PM.
Please do not bypass word filter.

#135 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

True lmfao ... well I'm good either way. In-game items are more OP than cash items or vice versa xD

#136 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

you can prob already get like 10~15k meteor assault dmg high sp consumption you can use the same leech gear with Meteor assualt

Edited by YangeWenli, 10 May 2017 - 09:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users