• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jhunloko

jhunloko

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:02 PM

I have a level 250 Katar Type Raider, and can't even decides what is the best stats for hunting and other PVM stuff,
my current stats is Dex, Str, Sen,Con, i have a Crit Damage 35% on my katar+15, and other attack speed/enhance Melee Attk  gems and Accessories, and +15 exalted w/Gems, some ppl say put charm for "Damage Over Time(DOT)" , but how much Charm to make it effective, and make a lots of critical while doing the DOT, and how much Sen, I'm really confuse right now, Guys Please Help.....:(

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

150 SEN = 5% Crit Rating @ lv. 250, the rest you'll generate via passives. Unlike Axe Champs, you don't need to have Stat Points into Crit, in order to Crit. -Refer CHA-
DEX maxed [rumor has it, I think it's a waste as DoT scale off AP, not core stat, but since core stat gives BASE AP people blindly pump it to max, personally, it's more balanced to wiggle some STR in there, just don't over do it.]

CHA = remainder of your stat points. Drastically increases Critical Potential, as you have a Critical Defense down, no other class has one.

CON = DoT don't need Accuracy to land, and mobs don't dodge much anyway. So avoid this.

INT = completely useless. Don't touch this.

Personally, I feel DoT's while powerful in sheer numbers in PvP, don't perform that well in PvE. 

I'd love to see a Katar Raider take up an assassination / skill power + Crit Damage build. This is what I was using before Burn was the meta, and I killed Aspeed's with it while under geared. Mostly due to using skills wisely and no one having real practice fighting against one. But I digress, perhaps you should blaze your own trail. Try taking up something outside the box? 

Or you could copy + pasta every other Raider, there's literally hundreds of them... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users