Something needs to be done about AFK Farm Pks - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Something needs to be done about AFK Farm Pks

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 dazamir72

dazamir72

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

I so sick and tired of trying to do the daily's and getting PKed because a farm alt is sitting with PK on is lvl 120+ can one hit everything, and just doesnt care. They need to make it so you cant have auto on and be in PK mode or you can only PK other PKers cause this is really pissing me off i just want to enjoy the game do my dailys talk to my friends but no i have to be killed every 30 seconds whats the point in playing this than?

#2 MVYYY

MVYYY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

Bruh! try changing channels to avoid being PKed  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:

#3 dazamir72

dazamir72

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

their on all lines now there is no avoiding them its bad enough it takes me 6 hours to do daily now this.

#4 MVYYY

MVYYY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

their on all lines now there is no avoiding them its bad enough it takes me 6 hours to do daily now this.

For real? They hate you that bad?  :questionmark:  :questionmark:  :questionmark:

#5 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:30 AM

I so sick and tired of trying to do the daily's and getting PKed because a farm alt is sitting with PK on is lvl 120+ can one hit everything, and just doesnt care. They need to make it so you cant have auto on and be in PK mode or you can only PK other PKers cause this is really pissing me off i just want to enjoy the game do my dailys talk to my friends but no i have to be killed every 30 seconds whats the point in playing this than?

In turtle dungeon which is 90~99 lvl there are always 120 lvl users keeping all the key places all the time and if you keep closer they 1 hit kill u, its really fun how they have all the channel occuppied and the users can't do the dailys, What can we do about this??  

#6 dazamir72

dazamir72

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:25 AM

nice to see im not the only one that has an issue with this. You cant do the 90 dailys without getting PKed by 120s. i usually can get the 1st few done on other chans but after that its taken over by aoe PKers.

#7 theone1

theone1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

It's the games fault for not providing us a better place to level up. Forced us to level at turtles until level 131. If you level up anywhere else you get less XP and massively less job XP.

Edited by theone1, 10 May 2017 - 03:50 PM.

#8 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

well its not the PK system that has problems. THE SIN does. it refreshes back to 0 after 30 mins or less. I think If a player is on a killing spree of 5 sins it should not be refreshed cuz they will just keep Pking random people farming to git gud.

I am guilty also cuz I pwned so many players then wait for 30 mins to pwned again  :p_laugh:  :heh:  :p_laugh:  but alas, innocent blood is in my hands and I... regret it...  :p_sick:  :p_sick:  :p_sick:  :p_sad:  :p_sad:

#9 PandaMiho

PandaMiho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:40 AM

Well I guess you could bring this up to them, but I do think that this kind of issue is just normal especially to games that has a PK feature, because some people do have fun killing others. Like me :D

#10 Deeney

Deeney

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:42 AM

It's the games fault for not providing us a better place to level up. Forced us to level at turtles until level 131. If you level up anywhere else you get less XP and massively less job XP.

However it is your fault for leaving PK on.

Personally believe PK should be turned off everywhere except places like King of PvP, WoE, etc.

The game really is getting to the point where the high levels can block low levels from advancing. That's going to cost money and players.

You can't even pay money to catch up in game anymore. Maybe a few boosts but you'll never catch up level wise to the high players unless they quit or take a vacation.

I'm level 110 and certain players I never spoken to nor interacted with seem to go out of their way to PK me. Not sure if it's cause of my guild or what the hell is going on. I can't participate in a lot of things because of those players.

#11 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:20 PM

However it is your fault for leaving PK on.

Personally believe PK should be turned off everywhere except places like King of PvP, WoE, etc.

The game really is getting to the point where the high levels can block low levels from advancing. That's going to cost money and players.

You can't even pay money to catch up in game anymore. Maybe a few boosts but you'll never catch up level wise to the high players unless they quit or take a vacation.

I'm level 110 and certain players I never spoken to nor interacted with seem to go out of their way to PK me. Not sure if it's cause of my guild or what the hell is going on. I can't participate in a lot of things because of those players.

The thing is even if you are in peace mode you can be killed also.  :p_sad:

#12 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

Shut down the game and everyone will happy  :gg:  :gg:  :gg:  :gg:

#13 Deeney

Deeney

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:57 AM

The thing is even if you are in peace mode you can be killed also.  :p_sad:

Yup.

I'm talking about the people who leave PK on and farm an area, killing anyone who comes near while they're afk.

Peace Mode should protect you from PK so that PK is optional in hunting ground parts of the game.

#14 BakaNoPasu

BakaNoPasu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

everyone wants to pk don't be shy its a kill or be kill game after all...

If you die on PK especially by an alt then it's not the alt fault that alt is stronger than you

unfair as it sounds but that what makes the game

simply put it this way if u farm on an area then someone suddenly appear to take the loot(last hit mobs)

It's rather annoying so why not turn PK on

#15 PandaMiho

PandaMiho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:40 AM

I'll say it again,

Jeez. How many People do you see PK'ing others? I've only seen some, like 2 or 3. Maybe they saw you bragging about something or just you're in their farm area. Try changing Channels. Also, there are good people out there that PK's you because they saw you not doing anything. so to restart your auto hunt, They PK you, so once you get back on your place, you would be attacking now.

This people also gets blamed a lot even though they're the ones who helps.

Also, having this PK feature, it shows your dominance to that game, now, if you're this, poring-heart, soft-bodied bottle of bitterness, and thinks this as just an abused, then why play games that can PK you? if you don't want to be PK'ed, show some determination to strive harded and achieve the place where you can fight back. Also, you can just tell it to your guild and let the other higher level'ed accounts do the talking, with words or swords.

#16 Deeney

Deeney

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:33 AM

The small group of people keeping others from progressing are either going to cause a major shift by Warpportal punishing PKers by a lot because players don't want to play because of them OR that small group will cause the server to die and Warpportal won't bother doing anything.

You're looking at it from a personal angle.

One of the said PKers likes to complain about how there is no one strong to kill while they make sure no one can get strong. The hypocrisy is real.

Also, tried changing channels. Also, when I get PKed while autohunting, my char wanders around, sometimes picks a new autohunting spot, sometimes she just randomly stops and sits on a map doing nothing. Being PKed never turned my PK on so I have no idea what you're talking about.

But from a business point of view the way PK is will cost players and money. Many people will willingly do mico-transactions to catch up or become a bit stronger. No one is going to want to pay thousands or tens of thousands to catch up to the handful of players bottle necking bosses and maps.

#17 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:01 AM

We don't want randomly go to a spot to farm. We need a spot farm gold , farm good card , or farm boss. And that when you get killed by a donator. 

#18 theone1

theone1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

This game is based around PVP. If you don't like PVP you should probably go play my little pony or something instead. The game literally made it so you can PK anywhere except for towns. You think they did that on accident? They want us to fight over leveling spots and bosses.. the game was designed to be like that.  IT'S NEVER GOING TO CHANGE. So.. move along and go play some my little pony in peace where nobody will be able to PK you.

Edited by theone1, 13 May 2017 - 09:54 AM.

#19 Deeney

Deeney

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

It will either not change and the game will die because the way it is now will discourage people from spending money.

Or it will change and drastically effect the ones that rely on PK punishing them.

Only time will tell which. It's been out for less than 2 months.

#20 theone1

theone1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

It will either not change and the game will die because the way it is now will discourage people from spending money.

Or it will change and drastically effect the ones that rely on PK punishing them.

Only time will tell which. It's been out for less than 2 months.

Game has been out for almost a year in china. They haven't changed it there and its their game. Highly doubt it will be changing here anytime soon.

#21 jabbs13

jabbs13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:37 PM

The best way not to be pk'ed is to change channels

#22 Existenz1

Existenz1

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:14 AM

The reason I set myself to guild PK is, people will AFK on top of you to try and snipe items or leech off XP, it's bad enough it takes 2 days to level, but if I goto Ice caves it's more like 3-4 days per level.  I have no issues leaving peace mode on, but the moment people are AFKing on top of me, in a spot I've been farming for over 11 hrs, I'm going to kill them.  And no these people were not doing dailies.

I DON'T LIKE GETTING MY SIN THIS HIGH, in the end it took 29.5 hrs to remove the SIN and you cannot buy potions or teleport after 30 SIN.  So stop complaining about SIN being too easy to remove.

unknown.png

#23 PandaMiho

PandaMiho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:50 AM

What do you think of this game? a Dating simulation where you would be fond with everyone? This is a competitive game. If you don't want to be PK'ed but still wants to play. grow stronger, invest everything you got so you would attain what the top players have. And So you wont Cry a lot.

#24 Deeney

Deeney

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:18 AM

You guys can argue all you want. It's not balanced enough for a PK game. It's not balanced enough for a cash shop game.

And we can't compare to a Chinese server, they have WAY different standards than us. They spend ludacris amounts of money on a game in comparison to Westerners. Warp probably was hoping for a quick buck, but it's not going to keep making a decent chunk of change without changing to fit Westerner's playstyles.

#25 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:10 AM

ludacris amounts of money 

i was not aware that ludacris is now being used as a term of measuring money

ludacris.jpg?itok=XItycy6Y

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users