• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Liamliam

Liamliam

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

hi is there a donation here instead of buying points is there any packages already?

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

This is the official ROSE server so there are no donations. This is a real company and an actual business. You buy Wartportal Energy (WPE) at the website, then you convert it to points for the game (s) you play, in this case ROSE.  Click on "Power Up" on the page I linked then log into your WP account and follow the directions to purchase the WPE.

The first time you buy WPE they have to verify your payment method so you go thru the whole transaction but the sale is never actually completed and your credit card is not charged.  Generally this verification process takes less than a day and you will receive an email when you have been approved. Once you receive that email, go back to the website and purchase the WPE for real this time.

There is a bonus when you convert WPE into Item Mall points but how much depends on how much WPE you bought. The process to purchase IM points is only slow the very first time you use your payment method because they have to verify you. Afterwards, you will get the IM points ingame almost instantly when you buy more.

Hope this answers your question. If not, you can send me a pm and I'll try to explain it better :P

#3 Liamliam

Liamliam

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

thanks for the info.. have agreat day thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users