16.1 Master Guide - WIP - Page 10 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

16.1 Master Guide - WIP

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#226 Joepz

Joepz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 AM

You can use Resurrection (or Ygg Leaf) to one-shot Amdarais and finish the instance faster(idk if i got lucky i killed him with only 1 ygg leaf), seems it doesnt work with Bijou tho.

RPUeh93.jpg

#227 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2426 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted Yesterday, 06:04 AM

still, i cant comprehend. the phases of bijou instance is:

- first wave of enhanced skeletons

- second wave of enchanced skeletons

- renovated amdarais battle

- weak bijou battle

- real bijou battle

still....cant...comprehend. how can we damage bijou while we are fighting amdarais?

She summons 4 weaker Amdarais as slaves sometimes. He's referring to these, not to the Renovated Amdarais of the 3rd step.

I just completed him again. And i only brought 1 flower. Maybe the first time u finish the quest it kinda set your character for that item that u brought with u? Or the first time u talk to him, he set you with 1 item permanently, so if he gave u some rare flower youre screwed. Else i have now idea why others go so many variations of this quest.

Nope. The first flower I gave him was a normal flower. After that he didn't want it anymore. Probably there's some RNG involved (as always...), and Illusion Flower must have a 100% chance.

#228 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9086 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 AM

She summons 4 weaker Amdarais as slaves sometimes. He's referring to these, not to the Renovated Amdarais of the 3rd step.

Nope. The first flower I gave him was a normal flower. After that he didn't want it anymore. Probably there's some RNG involved (as always...), and Illusion Flower must have a 100% chance.

wow. never happened to me. since she is always alone when i am doing the runs. is there any method for her to summon them?

You can use Resurrection (or Ygg Leaf) to one-shot Amdarais and finish the instance faster(idk if i got lucky i killed him with only 1 ygg leaf), seems it doesnt work with Bijou tho.

RPUeh93.jpg

the amdarais is not boss monster. turn undead will work. even fire trap and leech end can finish it quick.

#229 asperatus

asperatus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted Yesterday, 06:32 AM

Precisely. She seems to do so everytime the player goes out of her sight for a longer period of time. These small Amdarais mobs seem to have around 30k hp, don't use any skills, ~250 damage

#230 WhyUs

WhyUs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:41 AM

u also can use steal on that amdarais.dunno what worth to steal

#231 SilverJ

SilverJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationNo Introductions
  • Server:Chaos

Posted Yesterday, 12:32 PM

now i wonder where is the green immortal corps? anyone ever seen it? the rock counterpart of the corps.

lYx9YSu.png

18622624_1371269136289102_50506755516693

#232 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9086 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted Yesterday, 03:03 PM

now i wonder where is the green immortal corps? anyone ever seen it? the rock counterpart of the corps.

lYx9YSu.png

18622624_1371269136289102_50506755516693

solder....

W9D4RFZ.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users