16.1 Master Guide - WIP - Page 12 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

16.1 Master Guide - WIP

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#276 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:34 PM

I started trying out with the instances, and unfortunately I was unable to defeat Bijou. Maybe my character is still a bit too weak at lv.150, or maybe warlocks and magic users aint the ideal classes to take down this boss?

Is hard to no kill her xD, Fenrir and Iris + Silversmith accessory is the way when you have a support class or a weak class, but again that way is just for support class, you are a Warlock, you must be kill her very fast, even more faster than a well geared genetic.

#277 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:01 AM

Well okay, pardon me this was the first time going for an MVP with millions of HP, I was used to OHKO or no more than THKO mobs. I was spamming Deluge/Waterball, took out part of her HP but then my own HP ran out. I tried to heal but with lv.1 Heal it wasnt enough. I didnt bring any potions, they are too heavy to carry for warlocks anyway.

So Fenrir and Iris are helping in this battle? That makes things easier, but still tricky how to defend against Bijou's magic attack. I could use Safety Wall against the other enemies, but Safety Wall doesnt protect me from Bijou's Magic Attacks.

#278 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:06 AM

I tried to heal but with lv.1 Heal it wasnt enough. I didnt bring any potions, they are too heavy to carry for warlocks anyway.

this is really wrong. even me with deviling spell faw, and level 5 drain life. i always bring white slims about 200 on my pocket. even my immortal classes like trapper ranger, shadow chaser and GX, i always bring 200 white slims on my pocket even tho they wont consume any pots at all. Coz having emergency supplies for something you cant expect is always smart.

please, dont be like that guy on TI who never carry pots, always died on every mob and always blaming the AB. Nobody likes that guy.

Edited by fuyukikun, 01 June 2017 - 05:09 AM.

#279 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:12 AM

I see, so the problem is lack of healing. *sigh* I just never felt the need to bring any potions before, partially because they are heavy, partially because I am usually more than capable of OHKO mobs. When I get hit, I just use Lv.1 Heal from Vitata Card, which fills about 800 HP each time, good enough when I aint being attacked or I am staying in Safety Wall.

The issue is that, I am carrying a lot of gears that take up a good amount of weight, since as a Warlock I need to switch from gears depending on the circumstances(there aint a One for All type of gears for Magic Users). My weight already at above 1000 and the maximum weight I can carry is about 3000. This means I cant carry even 100 Condensed White Potions, unless I want to give up HP/SP Recovery.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 01 June 2017 - 05:13 AM.

#280 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

hint:

- instance boss is usually far from OHKO using warlock (aside of doyen irene and giant octopus). if you able to OHKO boss with 10m HP (no, renovated amdarais is not a boss), then you win the game.

- put 19 points to STR (so it will be 20 STR), not require much stat points, but giving free 570 weight.

- buy heavy lifter box

Edited by fuyukikun, 01 June 2017 - 05:57 AM.

#281 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:11 AM

I started trying out with the instances, and unfortunately I was unable to defeat Bijou. Maybe my character is still a bit too weak at lv.150, or maybe warlocks and magic users aint the ideal classes to take down this boss?

In Bijou killing time, my characters go like this (fastest to slowest): Warlock > GX > Ranger > Gene > RK (I'll try to kill her with my ME AB some day, lol). GX is still faster in doing the whole instance because he kills Amdarais 2.0 faster, though. :P My warlock kills her in 30 seconds or something. I have a vague memory of telling you (might be mistaking you for someone else) how Soul Expansion was warlocks' strongest spell, but being ignored. Well...  :rolleyes: Also, I don't use a single potion against her, but I take 100 ~ 150 Aloes (cheaper but a little heavier version of condensed white potions) every time I go into an instance. I highly recommend you to buy a Heavy Lifter Box for warlocks.

I'll intend to a replay of my Warlock's Bijou run on Mage Class forum today, just to display how much the flattering robe contributes to the damage. But it may show you how to kill her quickly as well.

Is hard to no kill her xD, Fenrir and Iris + Silversmith accessory is the way when you have a support class or a weak class, but again that way is just for support class, you are a Warlock, you must be kill her very fast, even more faster than a well geared genetic.

Which confirms what I said. :)

#282 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:29 AM

I see, so the problem is lack of healing. *sigh* I just never felt the need to bring any potions before, partially because they are heavy, partially because I am usually more than capable of OHKO mobs. When I get hit, I just use Lv.1 Heal from Vitata Card, which fills about 800 HP each time, good enough when I aint being attacked or I am staying in Safety Wall.

The issue is that, I am carrying a lot of gears that take up a good amount of weight, since as a Warlock I need to switch from gears depending on the circumstances(there aint a One for All type of gears for Magic Users). My weight already at above 1000 and the maximum weight I can carry is about 3000. This means I cant carry even 100 Condensed White Potions, unless I want to give up HP/SP Recovery.

Room of Conciousness (also very easy '_'):

Bijou part starts at ~5:40.

Use 100% Undead MDef penetration if you can. 200MDef is bleh.

I also killed her on a 50Vit almost nude WL by simply pulling her into Fenrir once. Drain Life op.

#283 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:22 AM

I see, thanks for the replies guys/gals. I guess, I was too used to fighting lowly mobs before, this was actually my very first attempt going at a 10m HP MVP(killed some minor ones such as GTB and Mistress, but not more than that). I thought i would start to hunt down MVPs only after I am at least lv.160, but the arrival of EP 16.1 and especially the Honor Tokens changed my mind so I started to do this a lot earlier than I envisioned. I will carry more healing items, and try to lure Bijou to Fenrir/Iris to get some support. Hopefully, I will be fine next time. I still need a Nightmare Arclouse Card though, for MDEF piercing on Undead/Brute race.

#284 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:26 AM

Fenrir deals 1m dmg btw, so you need to drag the MVP into her 10 times if you use her as your main dmg source.

She will leave them with 5hp or something after her 10th hit, so you'll have to finish them off with any random source of dmg.

#285 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:35 AM

I see, dragging the MVP into Fenrir 10 times, do you mean that Fenrir only attacks once each time she sees the MVP in her attacking range? So I should, lure the MVP to Fenrir, wait for Fenrir to attack, then move away from Fenrir till shes out of the my sight, and repeat the cycle again?

#286 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:50 AM

Fenrir deals 1m dmg btw, so you need to drag the MVP into her 10 times if you use her as your main dmg source.

She will leave them with 5hp or something after her 10th hit, so you'll have to finish them off with any random source of dmg.

But Bijou can reflect her magic at her and Iris, so it's not a reliable damage source.

#287 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:58 AM

Well okay, pardon me this was the first time going for an MVP with millions of HP, I was used to OHKO or no more than THKO mobs. I was spamming Deluge/Waterball, took out part of her HP but then my own HP ran out. I tried to heal but with lv.1 Heal it wasnt enough. I didnt bring any potions, they are too heavy to carry for warlocks anyway.

So Fenrir and Iris are helping in this battle? That makes things easier, but still tricky how to defend against Bijou's magic attack. I could use Safety Wall against the other enemies, but Safety Wall doesnt protect me from Bijou's Magic Attacks.

I can understand about the weight problem, in pre-renewal i was a HP FS and here in renewal i was playing Warlock, Sorcerer and Doram Magic build, so i really understand that problem but you can have a little help buying a Heavy Lifter Box, even if those 2k of weight dont help you at all there is the RODEX system, is like a mini-Kafra system, you can use to send yourself potions, flywings, etc, or just buy Kafra cards.

There is a little problem to reliable all damage to Iris and Fenrir, because sometimes both fail to done damage to Bijou (idk why lol), thats why you need use silversmith too.

Powerful Amdarais is not hard for Magic class as i think, since he can cast that skill ( i forget the skill name) than decrease the physical damage and increase Magical damage taken.

#288 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:17 AM

But Bijou can reflect her magic at her and Iris, so it's not a reliable damage source.

Oh she can? xD

Didn't happen to me then the one time I tried it this way.

Either ways it's 10 hits from Fenrir that need to connect, if it doesn't there should be a different announcement I assume?

#289 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:10 AM

Oh she can? xD

Didn't happen to me then the one time I tried it this way.

Either ways it's 10 hits from Fenrir that need to connect, if it doesn't there should be a different announcement I assume?

It's funny af! :heh: Bijou makes fun at them when they fail. You can see it will backfire when Iris doesn't say "It worked!". Fenrir still tries to cast LoV, but it gets reflected at them (shown by JT animation on both of them). There was a run when they couldn't connect a single hit on Bijou. Inconpetent af. :heh: "Legendary heroes"... we do all the work, and they get the credit...

It's interesting because, if you read the dialogues, Fenrir complains at a certain point that "nothing is working" as it should, which shows that, despite being a walk in the park for us, it was a very tough fight in the history.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 01 June 2017 - 10:12 AM.

#290 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

umm Bijou can reflect Magic? Does this work only on Fenrir, or will my own magic be reflected too? I find Bijou is Undead 4 and shes actually weak to Water, so I will continue to spam water ball. Kinda annoying to cast Deluge again and again though, but at least within 5 mins it wont consume any more yellow gemstones.

#291 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

It's funny af! :heh: Bijou makes fun at them when they fail. You can see it will backfire when Iris doesn't say "It worked!". Fenrir still tries to cast LoV, but it gets reflected at them (shown by JT animation on both of them). There was a run when they couldn't connect a single hit on Bijou. Inconpetent af. :heh: "Legendary heroes"... we do all the work, and they get the credit...

It's interesting because, if you read the dialogues, Fenrir complains at a certain point that "nothing is working" as it should, which shows that, despite being a walk in the park for us, it was a very tough fight in the history.

Pretty irony since bijou seems fail taking the lesson on mage academy class. Long ass cast time to cast a single frost diver, cold bolt and soul strike. Cant master storm gust yet, only frozen heart.

Edited by fuyukikun, 01 June 2017 - 12:23 PM.

#292 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:22 PM

Pretty irony since bijou seems fail taking the lesson on mage academy class. Long ass cast time to cast a single frost diver, cold bolt and soul strike. Cant master storm gust yet, only frozen heart.

And seems surprised by Fenrir copying her "very high level" spell (Frost Diver). :heh:

umm Bijou can reflect Magic? Does this work only on Fenrir, or will my own magic be reflected too? I find Bijou is Undead 4 and shes actually weak to Water, so I will continue to spam water ball. Kinda annoying to cast Deluge again and again though, but at least within 5 mins it wont consume any more yellow gemstones.

Only Fenrir's LoV. It's just a part of the history as background. And after your declarations, I really want to make a video of the quickest way to kill Bijou. Unfortunately, I'm yet to succeed in making a video from my replays... -_- So a replay will have to do. Did you watch the replay I posted to display the power added by a Flattering Robe?

#293 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

They never really beat Bijou in the manhwa, Bijou was killed by someone else.

#294 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

This also happens in the game.

#295 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:04 AM

RK can kill bijou under 60 secs

#296 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:03 AM

Your RK maybe. Not mine. I don't even have HWHB. :P My warlock kills in under 30 seconds, though. :P

Edited by Kusanagisama, 02 June 2017 - 05:04 AM.

#297 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:06 AM

damn 30 secs :o i seldom use my warlock for banquet, i only have gsod :(

Edited by Shachi, 02 June 2017 - 05:09 AM.

#298 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:42 AM

Your RK maybe. Not mine. I don't even have HWHB. :P My warlock kills in under 30 seconds, though. :P

How did you kill Bijou under 30 secs? I finally did beat Bijou last night, but not after taking 5 mins of fight and used 70 Condensed White Potion. My biggest mistake was that I didnt put on any protection against frozen status, so sometimes my waterballs were interrupted while Bijou froze me with Storm Gust. I think I can do better next time, but still 30 secs is way out of my league for now.

#299 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:44 AM

How did you kill Bijou under 30 secs? I finally did beat Bijou last night, but not after taking 5 mins of fight and used 70 Condensed White Potion. My biggest mistake was that I didnt put on any protection against frozen status, so sometimes my waterballs were interrupted while Bijou froze me with Storm Gust. I think I can do better next time, but still 30 secs is way out of my league for now.

https://forums.warpp...deos/?p=2618474

Do you know how to replay? I can teach you the step-by-step if you don't.

I wanted to make a replay with my 142 WL there, but didn't have time for that yesterday. Maybe today or tomorrow.

#300 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:46 AM

i can kill bijou using intense SE in 40 secs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users