36 replies to this topic

#1 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:53 AM

Who has run this instance on their GXs? What sort of gear do you need for it? How difficult is it for our class? Any tips?

I've not seen any information on forums for what we need for this instance only how to do it.

Also, anything we gotta watch out for in anything else brought in by 16.1? Instance-Wise?

#2 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

It's pretty simple but, if don't have a crit build, you will not kill the final boss, he casts hallucination walk everytime.

Immortal cursed knight can 1 shot you with his ignition break but it can be avoid(it has semi long cast time).

Immortal Wind ghost casts poison skills , with evil druid you will be fine.

Stephan "final stage" starts casting EQ that can 1 shot everything, even if you have gtb, this can be avoid , 3 secs before the EQ , a purple aura will appear on the ground as a warning.

#3 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

just from looking at these 2 vids for Stephan you can avoid most mobs in there and just straight walk to mvp at the mvp to avoid EQ you lure it to side or by the stairs  not sure whats needed to encounter immortal wind ghost and that knight

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:38 PM

just from looking at these 2 vids for Stephan you can avoid most mobs in there and just straight walk to mvp at the mvp to avoid EQ you lure it to side or by the stairs  not sure whats needed to encounter immortal wind ghost and that knight

The instance drops keys, these keys allow you to open the portals on your way up to Stephan, and in these portals they can spawn at the other end of the portal room.

#5 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

I tried that stairs trick on sakray. Never worked. I would bring undead armor(mobs in treasure room cast stone curse), poison armor (wind ghost) and fire armor (cursed knight). I've just been using one token after the first EQ per run. As long as u don't move too far from that cell u died on, you won't die from any EQs from any nearby sources.

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

^ Same, in some cases it seems like you can try to backslide/run away from the EQ... into a mob of ragged zombies. 

#7 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:12 PM

I tried that stairs trick on sakray. Never worked. I would bring undead armor(mobs in treasure room cast stone curse), poison armor (wind ghost) and fire armor (cursed knight). I've just been using one token after the first EQ per run. As long as u don't move too far from that cell u died on, you won't die from any EQs from any nearby sources.

so as long we not  move after die from first eq next eq will not take damage?

#8 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

^ Yup. Also after stephen dies, wait a few secs before going to the portal npc. EQs are can still activate even after his death.

#9 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:22 AM

You guys know it's flee? Seems pretty reachable, even with Hallu Walk, as this guy did:

Edit: Would appreciate if you guys told me which monster drops Julliet D Rachel

Edited by RomeroMelo, 13 May 2017 - 10:24 AM.

#10 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:36 AM

You guys know it's flee? Seems pretty reachable, even with Hallu Walk, as this guy did:

Edit: Would appreciate if you guys told me which monster drops Julliet D Rachel

Stephan drops it

#11 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:17 AM

Assuming he has 430sh flee nor ally +250 with hallu... 680~700+? Lol i can only do up to 531 hit on my RC GX

#12 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

The only element you ""need" is Undead, that is, if you choose to go after killing the Immortal Wind Ghost, otherwise no armor element is needed.

The mobs don't hit too hard, so you are pretty safe here without a DR, a Raydric can easily do the job on the mobs part, youy might not use reduction at all if you can leech back up just fine.

The Ragged Zombies use Blind Attack. They often wont hit you 1v1 or 2v1, but if you mob near them they will start to hit you and the Blind Attack may be successfull, so bring green potions. Dark Blinder is not needed at all, they don't use this skill very often, and even when used, isn't always that it blinds you. 20 Green potions last me about 8 runs. The rest of the monsters don't have anything worth noting.

Everything here is undead, so weak to holy. Fire is fine too. (Didn't checked if they receive 200% from both elements, only Stephan that receives slightly more damage to holy)

The monsters drop Keys to the rooms randomly, couldn't tell if the drop is affected by gum or not as i was using it the whole time. Often would get 4 keys per run, being one  guaranteed at the start of the instance.

The room that you get seem to be random uppon entering the portal, but the minibosses room appear much more frequently using the 3rd door of each section.

There are 3 patters of rooms:

Some greenish tiles on the floor - Immortal Wind Ghost room

Piles of gold scattered through the floor, no obstacles - Immortal Cursed Knight

(dunno how to describe :V) with lots of obstacles - Regular room, no mini

The regular room i suggest you just enter and kill the mobs/most of them quickly and head back, the best reward the chest has spilled out so far was an yggberry, and it has a cast time '-'

-Immortal Wind Ghost: Just stupid easy, as long as you use Evil Druid Armor. It lays down a Killing Cloud and does some weak autos+some skills that are also nullified by your ED. Has a rather large HP pool so may take a bit to kill.

-Immortal Cursed Knight: Now this one is more tricky. He has a bit more Hit than the wind ghost, and his autos are a little stronger, nothing too crazy yet. There are 2 major skills that he uses tho. Phantom Thrust, wich will pull you to his side, barelly hurts, has a short cast time. Ignition Break, has a long cast time, and hits like a truck. Almost unreduced it deals about 120k damage with some minor defense, so it's probably around 150k raw damage. It is of fire element, so you can use a fire armro, fire proofs, etc to cut it's damage by a lot. BUT, it's just much easier to simply get out of range while he casts it '-' that way you don't take damage at all, and don't have to worry about other armor, potting etc.

The regular room and the rooms with the Minis have different mobs there. All and all, the only difference worth noting beside the appearance, is that the mobs on the minis room cast stone curse, while the others dont(and they spam it a lot lol), so switch to ED when you face them just for safety/convenience.

- Last floor

Stephane isnt much of a threat himself, the room mechanics are.

Often uses Hallucination Walk, don't know if it has the 50% magic dodge property as i did it on GX. It has no cooldown apparently, as he can reuse it right after one ends. Because of the Hallu Walk, it's pretty tough to hit him with anything that doesnt ignores Flee. So regardless of your build, bring some consumables/gears to make your crit rate decent enough, just to make the fight smoother. He doesnt have a big crit shield, with 104 crit total i was missing him very very few times.

During his Hallu walk his autos are buffed, and deal about double damage, so it's somewhere around 5~10k now more or less(without reductions), but his hit rate isn't all that great and you'll often see youself dodging a lot of them.

He uses Fire Walk and Eletric Walk, these deal more damage(6~9k ish, but only 1 hit per cell), but it's honestly almost impossible to get hit by them, unless you walk there on purpose lol.

He will spawn mobs at times, seems to be based on HP threshold. Zombies, Ragged Zombies. Watch out because they will mess up your Flee and may push you with Arrow Shower.

At a certain point of the fight(still figuring if it's time or HP based, or time after certain HP) the room with start to have some purple circles opening at certain spots, and after about 5s an Earthquake will happen there, it is about a 7x7 area of effect. But it isnt an EQ, it is an instant death mechanic, if you don't leave that area, you die.

- There have been a run where this mechanic just did not happened at all to me, and wasnt a speed kill. There was one where it popped at around 15% hp, and most other runs popped at around 40% hp, my dps was low btw.

Cheese: If you die in a certain spot for this mechanic, as long as you don't leave that area, subsequent EQs wont do damage/kill you, at all. Be carefull, if you move to another area and an EQ happens, you'll die. But more than that, now the cheese wont work at all, and any time an EQ pops, you'll die, regardless if you stay at that area.

I think that covers pretty much everything :v

#13 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:50 PM

if im not mistaken the only zombie slaughter drops the treasure room key. maybe at 100%.

i think its also boss-flagged too since it chases me while on exceed cloak

Edited by Darksorrow1234, 14 May 2017 - 04:52 PM.

#14 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

on the bottom floor, in the last wave after a little fight with stephan, yes, it is 100%

#15 Tovenaar

Tovenaar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

Kagefumi [Doram Iro] 16.1 Bijou & Stefan

Sorry i know this is not a GX but Enjoy xD

Edited by Tovenaar, 14 May 2017 - 05:07 PM.

#16 Mikael31

Mikael31

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

Can someone posts a link of the monsters' info? I searched on Divine Pride and ArEmEs but no to avail...

#17 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:43 AM

Thx for the replies. After doing it for a while with my GX's i realized it is faster to kill him with RC even though he uses Hallu Walk. I assume it is indeed low level, and has a nice CD as it seem, also it has a casting time, so you can see when he uses it.

It's a pretty easy fight, despite the map being a btch. In the top left corner i had the most luck with the EQ, being able to complete all runs without being hit once.

Don't know for DD crit, as mine is Low lvl yet, but with my RC one i hit around 60~70k per RC, 350~400k CRS, while doing 16k crits. Don't know how to get those Greater Agimat Essence, but using it i assume i can reach 80k.

Edit: As Ashuckel said, the Mini Treasure rooms are full of crap, just not worth the time to clean it - This one looks like a spiders den, full of a kind of egg.

The only normal monster worth killing is the zombie slaughter who drops the Keys - 100% chance - he spawns randomly, and looks like the one that drop those keys. Vicious mind weapons cen be good - droped a katar with 20% boss damage and 26% demon bypass, if i'm not mistaken - but it's not worth spending the HE gum you could use to farm Julliet D Rachel, killing Stephan 3 time under 15 mins.

The keys can be stocked and used later, they're also account bound, so you can put it in your storage.

Both Mini Bosses have 10m HP and are week to Holy element, Wind Ghost is a retard, and the Knight is a pain if you do not look out for the IB casting time.

Final Edit: I'm a retard formating, and am in a hurry, sorry for this messy post

Edited by RomeroMelo, 15 May 2017 - 05:57 AM.

#18 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:50 AM

you can RC all the way while Hallu is down and do crits when it is active to maintain the damage going. Very few crit is enough since he has low crit shield, or just use LD enchanted boots.

#19 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:55 AM

you can RC all the way while Hallu is down and do crits when it is active to maintain the damage going. Very few crit is enough since he has low crit shield, or just use LD enchanted boots.

Totally, an abrasive is enough to full crit it with 60 Luk, if it wasnt for the EQ you could just CTRL click him and go for a coffee break

#20 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:55 AM

Yes I noticed that too. Thanks for that info though. Very helpful. So there's no way to avoid the "physical" EQ?
​So 1 token for every run is inevitable then?

so as long we not  move after die from first eq next eq will not take damage?

Seems that is the case.

^ Yup. Also after stephen dies, wait a few secs before going to the portal npc. EQs are can still activate even after his death.

Someone said you need 660 hit to hit him while on Hallu. This is good news.
​About his Hallu, based from my 2 runs so far, I can't tell if it has a cooldown or a very short one or not at all.

There were times when he re-casted Hallu after like 10 seconds (i maybe wrong).
​On my first run, he didn't cast Hallu for a good amount of time. -Doesn't look like a CD cause it has been far too long.

He could be casting Hallu Lvl 1 at random chance.

Edited by awesomegeek, 15 May 2017 - 06:56 AM.

#21 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:05 AM

you dont need Ziegs if you bother enough to run around dodging the EQs, or burst his last few millions of HP really quickly. (if not killed too slowly, the mechanic will trigger at 25% hp, but it takes about 15s to kick in and actually start to do EQs).

Could check wich lvl of hallu walk he uses, as if it isnt too high, then the Hit required wouldnt be too insane. Or his default flee is just very low.
It apparently has a 30s CD but has a chance to trigger, so you may not see it too frequently, or it may use it non stop.

#22 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:41 AM

you dont need Ziegs if you bother enough to run around dodging the EQs, or burst his last few millions of HP really quickly. (if not killed too slowly, the mechanic will trigger at 25% hp, but it takes about 15s to kick in and actually start to do EQs).

Could check wich lvl of hallu walk he uses, as if it isnt too high, then the Hit required wouldnt be too insane. Or his default flee is just very low.
It apparently has a 30s CD but has a chance to trigger, so you may not see it too frequently, or it may use it non stop.

This chance to trigger might be a thing, as it's card allows a chance to gain 200 flee for 15 seconds when being hit. This is something to consider, even though i think he casts it.

#23 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:09 AM

it has a cast bar

#24 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:34 AM

Okay so lemme get the following info correct:

Sky Fortress takes Undead Armor and Fire Armor for lazy peeps.

The mini bosseses are fairly easy but rare

The general rooms have -_- treasure chests

Jack takes 1 honor token if you wanna be lazy

EQs are an instant death room mechanic not a Jack spell, it can be bugged

There's an area in the top left corner that's a lot easier to fight in because of fewer EQs

Jack has a huge flee so crits are best, some builds still have enough hit though

#25 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:00 AM

He doesnt have huge flee, basicly he uses agi up often (hallu walk)

The areas where you'll see EQs is random, while yes being at one of the corners requires the EQ to be exactly on top of it foe them to hit you, if your luck is bad, that corner and the areas next to it will all have EQs, and you wont be able to leave in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users