Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

Hello!

When we had the EXP boost from the event were we suppose to sign up or maybe watch a video to raise the numbers or what in the world it was called and at a certain number we got a prize. When we had around 300-500% EXP bonus we had alot of new players to the server. I know the Rose Online Team is working a soluation on how to make the levling experience more fun, but meanwhile we wait. Can we raise the EXP permanently and not have EXP boost on the holidays or weekends? 

Thank you.

#2 diggic

diggic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:15 AM

Or pump it up from lvl 40 untill 180? More new players Will stay

#3 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:07 AM

I realy liked to "Help a noob" event too  and it's been a while since we have seen it.

it would be cool if it were possible to combine that with some other exp event increase or indeed permanently raise the exp increase by another few %'s

Althought it's relatively easy and quick to level from 230-250 (Most players did this within 1 day) it was because of the EXP events and sigils/costumes used at that time giving a massive boost to those that were leveling.

But I do not remember this event you are talking about Buffies, is it possible you can provide a link to this old event you are talking about??
"If it still exists"

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:45 AM

I believe Buffies is referring to the Winter Share Event we had last winter!

I will forward this suggestion on, I know it has been awhile since we had the Help a Noob event as well, I will see when we can do that again!

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:09 PM

Tbh, The leveling curve should be reduced by at minimum 50% permanently. There's literally months of grind to do once you've gotten to max level, which is far longer than your average gamer plays a title. 

And if you think I'm joking, here's a few numbers.

Valor Shop Passives: 140,000 Valor [average 120 per dungeon run] = 1,166 runs not counting dailys.

Another 11,000 for 1 Equipment set of Valor Gear = 91 runs not counting dailys.

Runes: 1k each, average 4 runes per char = 4,000 valor = 33 runs.

Rune Materials: RNG, impossible to calculate reliable average due to RNG on gaining materials, as well as Empowerments being successful. 'Rough' Estimate: 4,000 runs.

Refinements for Items: averaging 2,000,000,000 zulie a piece x6-7 slots: roughly 13,000,000,000 zulie.

Purchasing Honor Passives because conversion are too costly, probably ballpark another 50,000,000,000 zulie.

NOT including the rune RNG runs, if the average run took 10 minutes to do, and 5 minutes to qeue that's 322 hours of game time. It's triple those hours for the runes, so around 900 hours. For 1 character. 

These are all rough estimates based on averages from personal experience, your experience may be different either positively or negatively. But if I'm averaging 900 hours to gear 1 character to full end-game potential, WITHOUT the time it takes to actually level the character? That's too much.

#6 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:56 AM

Feuer is so right.

Gearing is the real problem.

#7 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:12 PM

Althought it's relatively easy and quick to level from 230-250 (Most players did this within 1 day) it was because of the EXP events and sigils/costumes used at that time giving a massive boost to those that were leveling.

All things considering:

The exp event is 3x exp

Sigil of Brilliance is 3x exp

A current Lucky Spin costume is around 1.5x exp

Premium is 1.3x exp.

(if you are using 6 hour sigil's during an exp event you probably are using a costume and premium as well.)

With everything stacking this is nearly 18x (17.55x) the normal rate of exp. Of course with all of this together it feels fast and efficient but  any new player isn't going to invest all of that money or resources into it if they aren't invested into the game already, and theres a good chance they'll be deterred by the grind before that happens.

But leveling aside  everything Feuer mentioned is an even bigger issue to be honest. I can't even be bothered to play a second character let alone level one from scrath with the insane amount of time investment it takes now. Face runes have a ridiculously abysmal drop rate considering they are character bound, not to mention you already need to spend hundreds and hundreds of hours playing to obtain the materials to upgrade them.

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

Phish, just a slight correction, the EXP rates are not multiplicative, they're additive. Exp: 300% + Sigil 300% + LS 50% + Premium 30%; for a total of 680%. 

Edited by Feuer, 17 May 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

Ahh I see, I stand corrected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users