More ways to obtain Honor Tokens? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

More ways to obtain Honor Tokens?

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#51 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

I take 40~50 mins on my RK, GX and Warlock (each), because I can't powerfarm prison items and we can't buy shop them yet (I hope they update the table ASAP). They don't have an easier time to do the quests, at least not a significant easier time. This means that I don't do NTF twice a day to do a single round of these quests, and with my free time, I can top at three chars. Will try to do Zayaans advice and try to do ony the easier, not time consuming quests with a few characters, so that I'll be able to use their tokens for enchants.

Besides simplifying things in "easy X easier" (because people will ALWAYS want more power, specially those who WoE, regardless of how much easier it will make the game, else MVP cards simply wouldn't sell or be farmed), you're missing basically 3 things:

1) It's very likely that most of the people who will be able to make their first robe, will be able to do so AFTER ENRICHED HAMMER IS OVER, and the Nives require you to upgrade them over +10 for them to be fully useful.
2) Besides being a lot of quests, they are BORING AS HELL. I mean, WTH kill medusas? And WTH that son of a... will take away all your sea stones? The first time I farmed 50 to make a stash, but I can't put them in storage, and I can't even keep them for the day after! The developer who designed this one deserves a punch in the face! Also, why are Frost Wolves so rare compared to Taffys and Watchers? It would be better if they took away the exp reward from prison quests and made them
3) This investment will take a long time to mature, but the invested time that it requires pretty much makes it prohibitive for those who don't have much time to play to do anything else beside those quests. Since the release, I wanted to level my GXn 3rd warlock and gene, and have only been able to level my gene on saturday (damn birthday on a sunday...), just because I already had a lot of TIs and BBs stored. AND THEY RELEASED THIS GOD DAMN CONTENT IN THE MIDDLE OF A EXP/DROPS EVENT!!! They could've released it AFTER this exp event, and make this Enriched Hammer event start 2 weeks after 16.1's release, and make it last for 2 weeks, maybe? But nooooooooo...

All this combined makes many of us feel like we're losing a lot of benefits. When the dust settles, the cry will also settle. But I really doubt the robes will reach Cleofe's price in less than one year. :heh:

No, but the 16.1 master guide has basically all the dailies mapped, and the image alone can pretty much tell you what items Agnes want.

- 3 Pealrs + 50 Feathers; (looks like 1st time is always this);
- 15 Soft Silk + 30 Red Herb + 10 White Herb;
- 5 Flowers of each kind that drop on Port Malaya (Beatiful / Mysterious / Elegant);
- 20 Black Cloth;
- 20 Burning Hairs;
- 5 Menblat wings (Fancy Fairiy Wings or something...);
- 5 Fine Sand or Star Dust (will have to guess which one).

Yo yo yo, stop bashing me hahaha..ill pay more!!!

Thing is I can only craft 1 after two weeks coz I dont have much time!!!

I need another 3 robes hahaha so that I would buy

For 1B each hmmm I think Not many will run and grab that some some will those who rush will

#52 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:44 AM

This is a first few time where I prefer the items hard to obtain. Farming these tokens is easy and all you need is perseverance. It has nothing to do with existing gears. It is he instance. Anyone can do it from veterans to newbies. This case is not like MVP where you need to compete with other more OP-geared players. In fact taking only 2-3 weeks to make this in-game OP robe is pretty easy. This robe should be a real reward to those who have real patience and perseverance.

#53 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:44 PM

I take 40~50 mins on my RK, GX and Warlock (each), because I can't powerfarm prison items and we can't buy shop them yet (I hope they update the table ASAP). They don't have an easier time to do the quests, at least not a significant easier time. This means that I don't do NTF twice a day to do a single round of these quests, and with my free time, I can top at three chars. Will try to do Zayaans advice and try to do ony the easier, not time consuming quests with a few characters, so that I'll be able to use their tokens for enchants.

Besides simplifying things in "easy X easier" (because people will ALWAYS want more power, specially those who WoE, regardless of how much easier it will make the game, else MVP cards simply wouldn't sell or be farmed), you're missing basically 3 things:

1) It's very likely that most of the people who will be able to make their first robe, will be able to do so AFTER ENRICHED HAMMER IS OVER, and the Nives require you to upgrade them over +10 for them to be fully useful.

2) Besides being a lot of quests, they are BORING AS HELL. I mean, WTH kill medusas? And WTH that son of a... will take away all your sea stones? The first time I farmed 50 to make a stash, but I can't put them in storage, and I can't even keep them for the day after! The developer who designed this one deserves a punch in the face! Also, why are Frost Wolves so rare compared to Taffys and Watchers? It would be better if they took away the exp reward from prison quests and made them

3) This investment will take a long time to mature, but the invested time that it requires pretty much makes it prohibitive for those who don't have much time to play to do anything else beside those quests. Since the release, I wanted to level my GXn 3rd warlock and gene, and have only been able to level my gene on saturday (damn birthday on a sunday...), just because I already had a lot of TIs and BBs stored. AND THEY RELEASED THIS GOD DAMN CONTENT IN THE MIDDLE OF A EXP/DROPS EVENT!!! They could've released it AFTER this exp event, and make this Enriched Hammer event start 2 weeks after 16.1's release, and make it last for 2 weeks, maybe? But nooooooooo...

All this combined makes many of us feel like we're losing a lot of benefits. When the dust settles, the cry will also settle. But I really doubt the robes will reach Cleofe's price in less than one year. :heh:

No, but the 16.1 master guide has basically all the dailies mapped, and the image alone can pretty much tell you what items Agnes want.

- 3 Pealrs + 50 Feathers; (looks like 1st time is always this);

- 15 Soft Silk + 30 Red Herb + 10 White Herb;

- 5 Flowers of each kind that drop on Port Malaya (Beatiful / Mysterious / Elegant);

- 20 Black Cloth;

- 20 Burning Hairs;

- 5 Menblat wings (Fancy Fairiy Wings or something...);

- 5 Fine Sand or Star Dust (will have to guess which one).

I Agree with the thing about enriched, but you know me, i never strive for him anyway, and im very patient, i find my way to pvm anyway and 150 aditional matk for me is good enough till i can refine my robe, i mean this armor will make things eaiser because i will be able to stack more dmg, so is not like will not add anything even if just the armor for starters.

Well, i make the quest kind of quick, and i also do just one Kimi run per day, so it doesnt bother my schedule, i wasnt even playing since a time (mostly woe, wich i wanst attending on wedsnesday) and this quest kind of make me play again to get this neat robe, also the experience is kind of decent if you do it on a lowbie character, doing all the 15 quest will grant you 16m exp wich i think is kind of decent considering the time you need to do it. I dont find them that much boring really, and the medusa part is the easier to collect actually xD.

As you, i dont have much time to play, so i try to do some things that keep me interested and then, maybe spend some time with my friends here, so well, im not a billionare lmfao xD but as i take this game as any other game, i think this famring thing or ths quest based achievement make a lot more sense to me because keep me playing this game instead of just siting in prontera doing nothing, but is maybe just me.

Anyway, are you going to bring your WL anytime? we can do a run on weekend lol xD

#54 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

Yo yo yo, stop bashing me hahaha..ill pay more!!!

Thing is I can only craft 1 after two weeks coz I dont have much time!!!

I need another 3 robes hahaha so that I would buy

For 1B each hmmm I think Not many will run and grab that some some will those who rush will

I think depending on the enchants some of the robes could go really high in price considering how much you take on get one...but probably some people are already doing the 15 quest on their 100 chars, anyway.

Edited by Sewasan, 16 May 2017 - 04:59 PM.

#55 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

I think depending on the enchants some of the robes could go really high in price considering how much you take on get one...but probably some people are already doing the 15 quest on their 100 chars, anyway.

Im talking about clean ones huehue..

If good enchant like dex3/3 ill pay it like a god item hmm like bryn??? Huehue

#56 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

you always have option to buy robe from other players like clefeo do

if you don't have time, let other player farm it and sell it to you. that's how mostly MMORPG works

make easy shortcut just destroy the value of the item, which hurtly effort of hard working player

those robe just optional armor, it's not like you can't survive without it

i don't know why people so hurry nowdays, not even a week since the quest started  :p_sleep:

#57 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

I Agree with the thing about enriched, but you know me, i never strive for him anyway, and im very patient, i find my way to pvm anyway and 150 aditional matk for me is good enough till i can refine my robe, i mean this armor will make things eaiser because i will be able to stack more dmg, so is not like will not add anything even if just the armor for starters.

Well, i make the quest kind of quick, and i also do just one Kimi run per day, so it doesnt bother my schedule, i wasnt even playing since a time (mostly woe, wich i wanst attending on wedsnesday) and this quest kind of make me play again to get this neat robe, also the experience is kind of decent if you do it on a lowbie character, doing all the 15 quest will grant you 16m exp wich i think is kind of decent considering the time you need to do it. I dont find them that much boring really, and the medusa part is the easier to collect actually xD.

As you, i dont have much time to play, so i try to do some things that keep me interested and then, maybe spend some time with my friends here, so well, im not a billionare lmfao xD but as i take this game as any other game, i think this famring thing or ths quest based achievement make a lot more sense to me because keep me playing this game instead of just siting in prontera doing nothing, but is maybe just me.

Anyway, are you going to bring your WL anytime? we can do a run on weekend lol xD

The problem is this god damn RNG. It took my RK took 1 friggin' hour and a half today. The GX did it in 35 minutes, though, will do the WL in a few minutes, after I take a shower and eat something. I haven't been able to even watch anime these days, let alone do HTF runs. And money has been going out, but not in, because economy. XD I've been even hoping for a long, 10 hours+ maint so that I can not feel pressured to do quests anyway. I agree with you about the armor being useful as is, but well... not everybody thinks the same way.

We can try on saturday and/or sunday, but I will make a shameful display for sure, as I do in most instances until I get the trick to it.  :ani_swt:

Edited by Kusanagisama, 16 May 2017 - 08:15 PM.

#58 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

I havent even touch 16.1 yet. Nice to see the 16.1 rants all over the place.

#59 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:06 PM

Im talking about clean ones huehue..

If good enchant like dex3/3 ill pay it like a god item hmm like bryn??? Huehue

Don't make it overrated. It will just result in very high price. Calmdown bro don't get too hasty. If someone will see this and you will pay 10b (Brynhild), I'm sure other's will follow it as SRP.  

#60 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

A +13 perfectly enchanted one surpasses a brynhild easily (for a specific purpose/some classes).

#61 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:12 AM

Don't make it overrated. It will just result in very high price. Calmdown bro don't get too hasty. If someone will see this and you will pay 10b (Brynhild), I'm sure other's will follow it as SRP.

Haha its a reward for the grinders. And Im talking about perfect enchants.

Anyway thats just me. Its not the standard market price. Lol

How many slot you can enchant btw?

Edited by Cleofe, 17 May 2017 - 02:12 AM.

#62 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:22 AM

A +13 perfectly enchanted one surpasses a brynhild easily (for a specific purpose/some classes).

True, but you need abusive and flattering to use for magic and physical possibly 2-3 sets with different enchants.

While bryn gives both. Hmm so i think the price should be lessthan Bryn.

#63 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:26 AM

Haha its a reward for the grinders. And Im talking about perfect enchants.

Anyway thats just me. Its not the standard market price. Lol

How many slot you can enchant btw?

I'm just afraid others will take advantage of it. Maybe 2? I read some post like dex3/dex3 but I'm not sure. I need those robe too but I feel paying like 10b worth of items for perfect enchant is too much. Its time consuming but hype makes it expensive.

#64 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:31 AM

If you tried enchanting Sarah's Earrings to perfection you'll know how stupid hard it is to get perfect enchants on the robes :v

An upgraded perfect enchanted one could easily go as far as a Bryn price. It is specific (in most cases), but is by very far superior than a Bryn for it's purpose.

Edited by Ashuckel, 17 May 2017 - 02:32 AM.

#65 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:43 AM

If you tried enchanting Sarah's Earrings to perfection you'll know how stupid hard it is to get perfect enchants on the robes :v

An upgraded perfect enchanted one could easily go as far as a Bryn price. It is specific (in most cases), but is by very far superior than a Bryn for it's purpose.

I agree, but to all.

Make no mistake about it, its only and only if its a PERFECT enchant that it will go like bryn price.

Dont be greedy hahaha

#66 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:04 AM

15b

#67 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:09 AM

15b

Nah, i dont think someone will pay that much. Not I for sure.

Just said dont be greedy lol

#68 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:13 AM

Dex 3/3 allows DB RK to reach instant cast with just VIP buffs (+ Imp Conc), in addition to boosting damage by a significant amount. I'd easily pay 10b for that. I don't have that much Zeny at the moment though.

Zayaan said that he used 5K tokens to make a perfect enchant in Sakray, but I believe a decently enchanted robe (double the rune you want, no matter the level) might be doable in ~1K tokens. So, 1 month and a half for a decent robe.

I got double Nive only four times in 5k coins (Int 1 + 1 twice, Dex 2 + 2 once, Str 3 + 3 once), so good luck with that. Could have been bad luck though.

Edited by Zayaan, 17 May 2017 - 03:18 AM.

#69 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:19 AM

Dex 3/3 allows DB RK to reach instant cast with just VIP buffs (+ Imp Conc), in addition to boosting damage by a significant amount. I'd easily pay 10b for that. I don't have that much Zeny at the moment though.

This is trully dependent on the capacity of a player to buy items.

Not many will spend that much for a single item.

#70 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

Robe stands alone with-out enchant, its different on sarah ear or weapon like hurricane fury that you need to achieve 80 - 90% perfection of enchant to make it decent items. There are only few people pay billions for max 6 stats(correct me if I'm wrong about stats).  If robe gives enchant like EA/spells/delayedcast and etc, maybe it worth 10b+ with out upgrade. 

#71 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:54 AM

maybe you should check the enchants description, because it does give ea/matk%/atk%/crit dmg% etc

#72 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:59 AM

Honestly I didnt check/know about enchant table. I base only on forum post, I always read enchant stats only like dex3/dex3, int3/int3 and etc.So I assume the only coverage is stats  enchant. If you have a link about it give it to us. 

#73 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:05 AM

Int = type of enchant, not refer to such stat literally.
3 = level of enchant, not means amount of stat gain. lol

#74 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:06 AM

Spoiler

#75 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:07 AM

Int = type of enchant, not refer to such stat literally.
3 = level of enchant, not means amount of stat gain. lol

So it means they are the same as DL essenece?

Well I see the table. I was mistaken. I though it was only stat literally. 

Edited by Jufi, 17 May 2017 - 04:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users