failed to connect to server / error on browser (global Issue in south east asia) - Bug Hunt - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

failed to connect to server / error on browser (global Issue in south east asia)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lordbop

lordbop

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:49 AM

until now, we have same problem in south east asia. maybe not for all user but mostly feel the same that server cant open. after we choose server 1 or 2, 3, etc. then the page reload and not displaying our char instead displaying "failed to connect to server". Case, i have using google chrome, and that not my connection from ISP coz i can open other web game.

Case when i've using mozilla browser, even this sit warp portal cannot open, always showing "server not found".

so with this 2 cases, my conclusion is not from our connection, ISP, or browser because we can still open youtube, game231, facebook, and manymore but not happen for warpportal.com or ragnarog journey. i hope you can solve it ASAP for the customer satisfaction and lifetime of this game. if customer satisfied, so they can spend more money to buy gem. that's the logic.

thank you for your attention

update:

i've send ticket for ragnarok journey developer (ticket number:2C8-20B078E5-0420)

any response?

Edited by lordbop, 18 May 2017 - 06:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users