Query and question! A direct question for campitor! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Query and question! A direct question for campitor!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#1 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts
  • LocationLeader Hermandad De Sagitarium
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos ( Renewall )

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:42 AM

Campitor you can deliver! The appropriate client to see the pheuma and mahole and other skills, the timers! , As it appears in the video of MilkyThief

Ask in your video, they appear numbers, indicating how much time they have left to the Pneuma! how do you do that ? In minute 02:00, you can see.

Query and question! How can I see how long! Lack for pheuma skills,

Is like an accountant, to see how much time is left for the skills, an accountant who says 10,9,8,7,6,5 is warning you how much time is left for the active pheuma and things of that, how can I have that ? Is it an item or something? Who can help me and guide me on this topic. I would like to know.

As I know, because I saw a video of milkeythief where the time markers clearly appear and I looked great, how can I have it.

Me and many people would like to have that timer to play pvp and woe. I think it would be great. Thanks milkeythief for showing that, I am very happy for your contribution to our community, campitor can you help and put for everyone in this maintenance?

#2 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:49 AM

Pls learn to spell my name. ty.

#3 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:51 AM

dude... someone bring a medic for this guy please...

#4 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:51 AM

That's for noobs.

#5 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

Some players think Pneumas are buffs, so they believe this cheat is legal

#6 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

MILKEYTHIEF have a little panic when Sagitarium comes: "OH NO HE'LL START BOTHER ME AGAIN"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

#7 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:56 AM

Pls learn to spell my name. ty.

Hello MilkyThief, could you teach how to do the counters or how to have it? What should you do some video tutorial or something?

Tell me what you want I would like to have to play with him too, I like equality game for everyone. And thanks for letting me know, you also have it in other skills like mahole and others?

#8 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

it's manhole dude

#9 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:58 AM

Manhole timers are also a thing. Is it Legal? Buff amirite?

#10 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:00 AM

Manhole timers wouldn't even be possible, different levels of it have different times.

Not to mention it has no real timer because everyone just skill abuses it and crazy vines to re-manhole, but that's legal apparently.

And this is just a remake of a locked thread that was already answered.

#11 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

Manhole timers wouldn't even be possible, different levels of it have different times.

Not to mention it has no real timer because everyone just skill abuses it and crazy vines to re-manhole, but that's legal apparently.

Yes but this was for campitor, says above question for campitor and you are not campitor :) jejejej greetings friend

#12 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

How would you know? Did you ilegally GRF your client to see what modifications you can use to give yourself an advantage? Please show us your steps.

#13 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:05 AM

Yes but this was for campitor, says above question for campitor and you are not campitor :) jejejej greetings friend

Your first one was also asking about it, and it was locked, you aren't supposed to re-make locked threads, you could however request that the original be unlocked via Pming a CM or VMod.

How would you know? Did you ilegally GRF your client to see what modifications you can use to give yourself an advantage? Please show us your steps.

No, I did not illegally edit because as stated repeatedly Campitor approved of the edits. The only edits I make are ones I ask Campitor of their legality first. And the game would call on the same sprites for manhole, it would just last longer, but I could go check to see if it actually has other sprites if you want to see if it would be possible.

#14 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

I will make one and only one post on this. All of my GRF edits are legal. I have no intentions of making guides or teaching people how to do them, as they are not a one size fit all mod. You need knowledge on how the client works to do the edits, I am not interested in teaching people. Sorry.

As for Pnumas being a buff, plenty of people use this GRF edit, I am not the first and certainly not the last. If it is deemed illegal I will stop using it. However, calling me out for illegal client edits due to a personal vendetta against me is pointless. It doesn't matter what I post, you will disagree on principle and then attempt to paint yourself as a good guy. It isn't fooling anyone. So do us all a favor and stop with the passive aggressive posts.

Thank you. Inb4 locked/snipped.

#15 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

Well this can be answered by campitor or someone who is custom warpportal support, who can help us and indicate how to get this, timer of various game skills (pheuma, mahole, ranger traps, etc.) to If you please help us, we are active players and we are always contributing more in the game.

Your first one was also asking about it, and it was locked, you aren't supposed to re-make locked threads, you could however request that the original be unlocked via Pming a CM or VMod.

No, I did not illegally edit because as stated repeatedly Campitor approved of the edits. The only edits I make are ones I ask Campitor of their legality first. And the game would call on the same sprites for manhole, it would just last longer, but I could go check to see if it actually has other sprites if you want to see if it would be possible.

Some people are there to help you and they are authorities, I think you know it, right! , Progeten to you. Or do not know what things to use! , But I would like to have it too.

spanish version : 

bueno esto lo puede responder campitor o alguna persona que sea costume support de warpportal , que nos pueda ayudar y indicar como obtener este , contador de tiempo de los diversos skills del juego ( pheuma , mahole , las trampas de ranger , etc..) a si que por favor ayudennos , somos jugadores activos y siempre estamos aportando mas en el juego.

algunas personas estan a su ayuda y son autoridades , creo que lo sabes bien verdad ! , los progeten a ustedes  . o nose que cosas usen ! , pero a mi me gustaria tenerlo tambien.

#16 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:10 AM

@KK

Why do you have to ask Campitor if he would approve these edits or not? Were you given a task assigned by him? Are you above ofher players because you refuse to play with the default client? Because you are tinkering with the gameplay itself, you are liable with the predecent of what is happening now.

As a player who just plays the game, I accept with what the game offers and leave it as is. My relationship with the GM is formal and I just allow them to make the changes if they wish to. I don't PM Campitor asking, "yo! Legal?"

Go check if you want. But it's obvious any player can see where this game is going.

Edited by Demeris, 18 May 2017 - 09:11 AM.

#17 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:11 AM

this again lol

#18 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:15 AM

Better lock this post, is coming a Storm of flamming and drama, that will be fun, but since is Sagitarium who participe cant be fun at all...

#19 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:16 AM

@KK

Why do you have to ask Campitor if he would approve these edits or not? Were you given a task assigned by him? Are you above ofher players because you refuse to play with the default client? Because you are tinkering with the gameplay itself, you are liable with the predecent of what is happening now.

As a player who just plays the game, I accept with what the game offers and leave it as is. My relationship with the GM is formal and I just allow them to make the changes if they wish to. I don't PM Campitor asking, "yo! Legal?"

Go check if you want. But it's obvious any player can see where this game is going.

Because Campitor makes a post that says some client edits are legal that ALL players can see. And asking for specification on whether certain ones are legal or not because you are not some blundering idiot who goes and installs some edits without knowing if they are allowed or not? Because I play the game fairly and make sure I don't use an illegal one?

And what the heck is with this superiority bs? Using a custom AI is tinkering with the default of the game, but it's allowed to certain extents, provided it does not allow auto-feeding and such.

All someone has to do is read Camp's thread about legal edits, then use almighty google to see how to do it themselves.

#20 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:16 AM

Wow, at first I thought that OP here was really enthusiastic about that feature but after re-reading his post, it looks more like a sore loser trying to find a way to drag his competitor down in WoE/PvP by any means necessary.

i don't usually post stuff like this but this is a bit different.

OR

OP is really interested in learning and I've misjudged him. Lol

#21 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:20 AM

Wow, at first I thought that OP here was really enthusiastic about that feature but after re-reading his post, it looks more like a sore loser trying to find a way to drag his competitor down in WoE/PvP by any means necessary.

i don't usually post stuff like this but this is a bit different.

OR

OP is really interested in learning and I've misjudged him. Lol

I'm really interested, I find it great and I would like to use it, I think he has it in different things like I said before, I really would like to have it and play! Recently I have another mentality I am different I even show my gear and do live videos so people see and participate more in the ragnarok. I love the game.

spanish :

realmente me interesa mucho , lo encuentro genial y me gustaria poder usarlo , pienso que el lo tiene en diferentes cosas como lo dije anteriomente , realmente me gustaria tenerlo y jugar !   hace poco que tengo otra mentalidad soy distinto incluso muestro mi gear y hago videos en vivo para que la gente vea y participe mas en el ragnarok . me encanta el juego.

#22 narublue

narublue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:SoaRJealous

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

why is this garbage in the ragnarok 1 community chat subsection and not in a ticket

#23 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:26 AM

Because Campitor makes a post that says some client edits are legal that ALL players can see. And asking for specification on whether certain ones are legal or not because you are not some blundering idiot who goes and installs some edits without knowing if they are allowed or not? Because I play the game fairly and make sure I don't use an illegal one?

And what the heck is with this superiority bs? Using a custom AI is tinkering with the default of the game, but it's allowed to certain extents, provided it does not allow auto-feeding and such.

All someone has to do is read Camp's thread about legal edits, then use almighty google to see how to do it themselves.

Here's the problem with all this GRF editing crap. You cant always trust the players. How would I know you aren't dabbling in the illegal stuff that was posted. I can't monitor what you do and that's expected. But now anyone can make changes they want and claim it to be "legal" because they just want to see it that way.

Keep doing your edits and share it with your guild members. Totally not an unfair advantage at all.

#24 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

lol

#25 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit