Query and question! A direct question for campitor! - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Query and question! A direct question for campitor!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#51 Fujikochan

Fujikochan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Obviously, someone in this topic who are trying to put kinds of nonsense like google yourself or go learn some baby things did cheat the most in the game, then make an attempt to lead topic to a different way. Also I don't think anyone who did legally would spend that much time to illustrate these, just go to send ticket, report me, who care?

#52 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

Because the edits usually come together.... have you ever actually googled it? 

Yes. That's how I have my edits. I googled it, I saw many results of illegal GRF edits, but since I only wanted legal ones, I spent the little bit of extra time to find the legal ones that I wanted, that or I made them myself. If these players that are whining about not having them got off their lazy butts and did the same they could too.

If they used the GRF editor itself, they could exempt certain things and only get the ones they actually want. Like if they wanted pneuma timers and wanted to exempt a simplified storm gust or such.

And if they see the greymap and such results, noone is forcing them to download those. Those who wish to use those will still use it whether or not there is a legal pack or not.

#53 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

so are your edits on wiki, xellie?

i looked at tools n client pages on classic wiki

Not wiki, but I do share them

http://valhalla.gg/f...t-enhancements/

Feel free. I could put them on the wiki forums too.

#54 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

I'm really impressed with the proportion this post got... It was clearly a personal attack, or some sort of revenge

#55 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

Obviously, someone in this topic who are trying to put kinds of nonsense like google yourself or go learn some baby things did cheat the most in the game, then make an attempt to lead topic to a different way. Also I don't think anyone who did legally would spend that much time to illustrate these, just go to send ticket, report me, who care?

It's more like "google it and figure it out for yourself noob lul. Im not going to share it with u scrub kek"

His refusal to directly sharing it to a player is filling his own self interest of protecting his edit from us regular players. Instead he shares it to his guildies so they can obtain the advantage instead.

That's why he's telling people to go google it. Some helpful player he is. If it's legal, should it be okay for other players to benefit as well?

Edited by Demeris, 18 May 2017 - 10:43 AM.

#56 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

TFW OP just wanted to learn how to be on equal footing with his enemies but then unintentionally initiated war on grf edits.

#57 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:44 AM

It's more like "google it and figure it out for yourself noob lul. Im not going to share it with u scrub kek"

His refusal to directly sharing it to a player is filling his own self interest of protecting his edit from us regular players. Instead he shares it to his guildies so they can obtain the advantage instead.

That's why he's telling people to go google it. Some helpful player he is. If it's legal, should it be okay for other players to benefit as well?

Are you illiterate? It is against the rules to tell people how to do it on forums. How many times do you need to be told?

#58 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:44 AM

Acolyte used defamation of character! ... But it failed....

#59 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

like i said, lol @ you pretending to care

you're a transparent concern-troll full of more false equivalence fallacies than an intro to gender studies essay

gosh, seems like i was onto something ahyuck

#60 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Are you illiterate? It is against the rules to tell people how to do it on forums. How many times do you need to be told?

Which by the way, is asinine.

(not you, the GMs) 

#61 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

Posting it isn't allowed. But you can politely PM the person the instructions :)

Acolyte used defamation of character! ... But it failed....

What happened to your last post bro? Is this your last post?

It's obvious that you and your guild want to protect your PvP advantage against other players. Maybe not make a video so obvious with using an illegal edit? Pretty sure Pneuma isn't a buff bro

#62 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

Posting it isn't allowed. But you can politely PM the person the instructions :)

It's obvious that you and your guild want to protect your PvP advantage against other players. Maybe not make a video so obvious with using an illegal edit? Pretty sure Pneuma isn't a buff bro

Yeah, imma PM the guy who reports my guild because he dies to our WoE guardians how to get his GRF edits. Also why do you keep going back and forth between whining about wanting it and then calling it illegal?

#63 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:50 AM

lmao, this kid

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

Is this a new thread or what because didnt last thread get locked? 

Man ... you all dumb -_-, even WoE is dead, you people still can make some drama of little thing lmfao

#65 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

Man ... you all dumb -_-, even WoE is dead, you people still can make some drama of little thing lmfao

it was either this or more market drama man

#66 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:57 AM

Yeah, imma PM the guy who reports my guild because he dies to our WoE guardians how to get his GRF edits. Also why do you keep going back and forth between whining about wanting it and then calling it illegal?

Wanting it? I don't need to google "How to GRF edit Ragnarok Online" to enjoy the game. It's egregious with how the GMs are allowing (and other players) to modify the existing RO client to build an advantage against other players. You can claim all you want about doing what is legal, that's just your words that you want players to believe. I don't see your client, you can easily be using Nodelay or flat map because you know how and can't really get caught unless you decide to make it obvious.

And as I said before, the problem included is that not all players have reasonable access to it. Are you going to tell a new player to just "google it?" Is that your excuse for protecting what you have? Might as well tel these players to go F themselves since you get to feel all superior with your client edits.

Edited by Demeris, 18 May 2017 - 11:00 AM.

#67 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

Funny to remember the woe is dead, cuz the same ppls is crying about a little edit of MILKEY is using edit too...

Lelelelelelelel

#68 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:59 AM

See bro, I got out of work. I swore this thead wouldn't last this long.

All this from a 3 min WoE video... I hope you all atleast watched the video. Gotta get my 3 cents ad revenue. Ooops, just made a self serving post again, I'm horrible.

#69 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

Wanting it? I don't need to google "How to GRF edit Ragnarok Online" to enjoy the game. It's egregious with how the GMs are allowing (and other players) to modify the existing RO client to build an advantage against other players. You can claim all you want about doing that's legal, that's just your words that you want players to believe. I don't see your client, you can easily be using Nodelay or flat map because you know how and can't really get caught unless you decide to make it obvious.

And as I said before, the problem included is that not all players have reasonable access to it. Are you going to tell a new player to just "google it?" Is that your excuse for protecting what you have? Might as well tel these players to go F themselves since you get to feel all superior with your client edits.

Ne player wants to go bio4, doesn't have 40 mil, you tell them to go F themselves cause they don't have reasonable access to 40m?

So hypocritical. If someone joins my guild doesn't know jack shi* about WoE they can get it from me. Is it really so hard to look at a guide and follow the steps it tells you to do? People ask how to do everything in the game, do you do everything for them? Or do you tell them where they can find it and learn it for themselves? Give them a grf edit and satisfy them for a day, teach them to do it themself and they can re-do it whenever they need to.

#70 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

quick, aco, accuse him of being literally hitler while you're launching those other baseless accusations

#71 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

Honestly like ... even if Saggit has this edit, it wont make him any stronger lol and for those people who already been using it are also just average players, not some pro elitists or some -_- that you have to shut them down immediately. This edit give advantages but it is not critical. If you really want this edit Saggit, you can ask it from KK folks nicely or I can refer you to guild less people who can help you. You can also get all other cheats that you want. These people all quit too so doesnt matter lol

Who would need to stand behind Pnuema anyway? Just use Imuke and WoE set and you'll tank all ranged attacks (and magic and physical too actually lmfao)

#72 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:09 AM

Ne player wants to go bio4, doesn't have 40 mil, you tell them to go F themselves cause they don't have reasonable access to 40m?
So hypocritical. If someone joins my guild doesn't know jack shi* about WoE they can get it from me. Is it really so hard to look at a guide and follow the steps it tells you to do? People ask how to do everything in the game, do you do everything for them? Or do you tell them where they can find it and learn it for themselves? Give them a grf edit and satisfy them for a day, teach them to do it themself and they can re-do it whenever they need to.

You think you know how my party works? Have you heard of heal slaving? It's a similar system and I just grant a service. You think leveling in Bio my way is cheap? have you done Bio4 for nearly over a year to understand everything from how the players play and why my business work? I use to be that person that invited every rejected claas (rgs, gx, chasers, suras) for free and I had like 6 of these players in a party as I alted a stringer, wandy, sorc, and a dps.

I did it because I felt sorry for them. And it got to the point where I couldnt keep asking for gwings and invited over 15 requests a day asking to join my party. I use to charge 30m and got made fun of. But i didnt bother listening to them because I know i was helping out a lot of players. Then i got 10 requests a day and it went to 40m. Then i got more requests during exp events and it went to 50m. I've helped 100s of players with leveling and advice throughout my time and I've given out free runs to those who I see in town that's been waiting hours for a party.

So make fun of my business all you want, but I know I've done more to help players outside of my guild then what you've done for your own clique. If i knew how to GRF edit for every legal crap, I would've given it to anyone who asks for it because whats the big deal? Should I be called a dumass for wanting to help them? Who cares if they get the some edits. I don't lose anything because of it. The same reason as me giving away runs to people for free at times.

Edited by Demeris, 18 May 2017 - 11:14 AM.

#73 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:14 AM

LOL

yeah KK never provides guides, advice, and help to people

#74 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:15 AM

this sort of bs is exactly why they shouldn't allow this crap at all. 

#75 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

this sort of bs is exactly why they shouldn't allow this crap at all. 

i agree, actually

i also don't woe but eh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users