#1 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:50 AM

Realy, the whole mechanic class players community and some of no mechanic main players are, like us, full of this favoritsm with other classes.

I'm here to ask for a review on this item effects.

At least bring it's original effect or rework it for a adjustment for our server.

My suggestion would be:

put effect of Reducing power swing delay to match jRO orientation, aspd dependance only, and add at least 1.5% dmg per 3 base level for tornado axe and 1.5% dmg per 5 base level for power swing.

too, correcting sea captain hat should be your work, not a favor for us to ask. 4 YEARS ALREADY. Are you not being paid for work, or something like this? (i know you will say it's kro dev team that must send us a correction, so i'm blaming who have response for this, don't care who is)

Edited by Ethanasael, 19 May 2017 - 06:41 AM.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:53 AM

jRO power swing is different, not the item. So aint gonna happen.

#3 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:55 AM

So there is no problem for importing a lot of itens that match their server conditions without adjusting the effect to match our server conditions?

If their Acid bomb damage formula is different and they make a card that adds 200% damage to it, 0 delay and 0 casting time, importing the card RAW to our server is nice for you? Don't need to adjust it to match our formula or something like that?

Edited by Ethanasael, 19 May 2017 - 03:56 AM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:59 AM

As stupid as it would be for our server, the items coming are just a 100% port to this server, nothing adapted. You can see cylinder already ( on jRO Cart Cannon sucks, and ppl use Cart Tornado over it, even to mvp)

It's not a case of what would be ideal, it's what will happen.

Edited by Ashuckel, 19 May 2017 - 04:00 AM.

#5 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:04 AM

As stupid as it would be for our server, the items coming are just a 100% port to this server, nothing adapted. You can see cylinder already ( on jRO Cart Cannon sucks, and ppl use Cart Tornado over it, even to mvp)

It's not a case of what would be ideal, it's what will happen.

I agree, adding such a STUPID BOOSTING item, without adapting it is a slap on our face. Arquien's one is the same, but a PUNCH, this time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users