• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alexer84

Alexer84

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:04 AM

First of all after server maintenance today (18/05/2017), there are 2 problems i encountered: -

1.  My balance of 150 item mall points from yesterday is gone

2.  I made a purchase again for 1000 item mall points today, after payment has been made, the 1000 im points doesnt appear

Can u explain where is my 150im + 1000im points gone?

This is my 3rd time of facing technical problem.

First time is during the time i bought a cart item amounting to 200im points, after purchase the item doesnt appear in the purchases box in my item mall screen and my 200 im points have been deducted.

Second time is during the time i bought a job reset skill book for 250im points, after purchase same thing happen again.

Can you help me to check what is going on? i want a redeem or compensation on all my losses immediately. Thank you.

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:22 AM

Thanks for the report. There seems to be an issue with everyone's points disappearing since yesterday's maintenance. This issue has been reported to the support team and they are looking into it right now.  Please log in at the website and check your account. The correct number of points should be shown there, even tho the points in the game are gone. 

I'm sure this issue will be resolved quickly. So sorry for the inconvenience. 

Edited by VModCupcake, 19 May 2017 - 07:23 AM.

#3 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

UPDATE: The Item Mall points should be back on your account in-game.  If you are still having this issue, please make a ticket so the support team can help resolve your issue

Again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

#4 Alexer84

Alexer84

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

First of all after server maintenance today (18/05/2017), there are 2 problems i encountered: -

1.  My balance of 150 item mall points from yesterday is gone (Resolved... tyvm)

2.  I made a purchase again for 1000 item mall points today, after payment has been made, the 1000 im points doesnt appear (Resolved... tyvm)

Can u explain where is my 150im + 1000im points gone? (Resolved... tyvm)

This is my 3rd time of facing technical problem.

First time is during the time i bought a cart item amounting to 200im points, after purchase the item doesnt appear in the purchases box in my item mall screen and my 200 im points have been deducted.

Second time is during the time i bought a job reset skill book for 250im points, after purchase same thing happen again.

Can you help me to check what is going on? i want a redeem or compensation on all my losses immediately.

Thank you.

How about the issue happens to me 1 month ago (highlighted in red colour). Can u look into it too?  I didnt filed a report for that. I did not cheat and it really happens to me. I want to redeem them which is belongs to me...

Thank you.

#5 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

I understand that you have had issues before but unfortunately, only support can look into this. I linked you to the support page in my previous post but here it is again.

Please make a ticket and include the details of the other items you did not receive or any points you are missing, whether from yesterday or before that. The support team will reply via email but you can make a support account so you can view and reply to your ticket on the website.  Click on "Register" at the support page to create that support account.

Since no one here at the forum can help with this issue, I am closing this thread but if you have any questions, please send me a pm. Good luck! I'm sure your situation will be resolved soon.

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users