• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nuadhaich

Nuadhaich

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

on original RO, we used to INCREASE EXP when we party, not DECREASE. also we could get exp for people who are on the same map, not on same screen.
I think the way it is atm is forcing people to solo forever, if you guys could atleast fix the more people, more exp thing. it will help a lot!

I had somenthing else to say, but i forgot. right now people dont even party and game is basically a sleep machine since healers doesnt even have a proper aoe group heal.
gms and mods probably wont even bother to answer, but I hope they'll read. 

#2 MrKrzYch00

MrKrzYch00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

Yeah, either AoE heal or improved autoplay to allow casting heal on party members if their heal effect runs and fight monsters at the same time. Currently it's either manually cast it on party members/players or auto play as support without touching any monster (if I saw it correctly). :P

#3 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:56 AM

Ahihi

#4 Nuadhaich

Nuadhaich

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:12 AM

Yeah, either AoE heal or improved autoplay to allow casting heal on party members if their heal effect runs and fight monsters at the same time. Currently it's either manually cast it on party members/players or auto play as support without touching any monster (if I saw it correctly). :P

Ikr, you cant get the heal to work on auto-play. Atm our only AoE heal is Sanctuary with a small circular zone of 250, wich means, it MAY BE good only for mvps to meele classes who stay on the front line all the time, since you'll attack there, they'll get healed. although if you're going full sup you won't touch that skill until you transcend, and even if you do you may not have enough points for that. 
Since I had to use 31 job points to max only impositu manus! and before transcending the max job is 50. Now there's two more buffs besides impositu manus and the heal. rofl
I guess I'll keep on leveling and see what happens next, but things doenst look promising atm...

100 int = 1.000 heal power. heal power isnt affected by sp or matk.
10 dex = -2 seconds cooldown time.

so you actually need to go full dex for cds, wich means your heal will suck b4 you transcend and get around lvl 100 again  :heh:  :p_laugh:

but tbh so far whats rlly bothering me is having no heal and the group decreasing the exp, no1 wants to party at all. the game is a full sleep machine of auto play. but in other words priest may see perhaps usefull only after transcend and max lvl, where you pretty much wont have anything to do on the game aparently, since it doesnt look to have a end game content

Edited by Nuadhaich, 21 May 2017 - 07:14 AM.

#5 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:48 PM

Increase the limit of party member from 5 to 50. Everyone happy .!

#6 Nuadhaich

Nuadhaich

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:43 AM

increase the stats limit to 5.000 per lvl. everyone happpy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users