#1 ertsallifel

ertsallifel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hello,

Lately I've heard things about people being banned because of being AFK in dungeons or F7.

Also, my guild master told us recently that as guild at the top of the tournament, we weren't allowed to join the other guild fights as mercenary.

It got me wondering about the rules, so I searched around on the website and the pinned posts in the forum in the sections that I would think would contain that, but couldn't find anything.

So is there any place where I could find the complete rules so I don't get myself in trouble by not knowing them ?

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:02 PM

https://forums.warpp...ulesdiscussion/

#3 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

This one too https://forums.warpp...-bsqew-players/

#4 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

So, there are no written rules for other stuff than emporia and battlesquare?

So, I can't actually get banned from not being active in f7 defense modes for example?

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

ertsallifel and cenen can you please post with only one account instead of talking about the same thing with two different forum accounts? That gives others the impression that you're 2 persons who have nothing to do with each other. Thank you.

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hello,

Lately I've heard things about people being banned because of being AFK in dungeons or F7.

Also, my guild master told us recently that as guild at the top of the tournament, we weren't allowed to join the other guild fights as mercenary.

It got me wondering about the rules, so I searched around on the website and the pinned posts in the forum in the sections that I would think would contain that, but couldn't find anything.

So is there any place where I could find the complete rules so I don't get myself in trouble by not knowing them ?

If you are not active in dungeons or F7 you can't get banned as long as everyone else in the party you are playing agreed to that.

However, if you're AFK in dungeons/mission maps/field maps while playing with another of your characters can and will get you banned.

The only place you are allowed to be AFK with another character on another PC while you can't control it is the farm and the cities.

Playing with more than one chars using 3rd party tools of any kind is not allowed.

#7 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

Thanks for the AFK answer, but is there actually a place where we can find all the rules together? Maybe there is a rule (apart from Emporia and BattleSquare) which we don't know about and I don't want to get banned because I am new and I don't know all the rules.

Besides, cenen is the wife, ertsallifel is the husband. We are two different people. I have my own voice, and he his own. I write my opinions, and he writes his opinions.
Only once, I wanted him to post on my behalf because I couldn't post more than 3 posts a day, and I indicated that afterwards. Thank you for your understanding.

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:37 AM

Here is policy for multiclienting:

https://forums.warpp...-final-version/

#9 ertsallifel

ertsallifel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:31 PM

ertsallifel and cenen can you please post with only one account instead of talking about the same thing with two different forum accounts? That gives others the impression that you're 2 persons who have nothing to do with each other. Thank you.

Ok, we put a signature to clarify that.
It happened so, because we talked about it beforehand, I made the post about it, and she replied while I was away at work.

https://forums.warpp...ulesdiscussion/

This one too https://forums.warpp...-bsqew-players/

Here is policy for multiclienting:
https://forums.warpp...-final-version/

Ok, thanks, I guess that about covers it.

One more question though, about 3rd party tools.

As it stands, my laptop has great troubles even getting close to 30 FPS in some places (at the moment Verderous Forest and Kundara are pretty terrible), which is hurting my DPS a lot as a X-spamming summoner.
This weekend I tried a service called LiquidSky, which is kind of like using TeamViewer on a low powered tablet to play a game from your most powerful desktop, except that the powerful desktop is actually a VM on LiquidSky's server.

I cited TeamViewer because I was told on the Steam forum that it's forbidden to use alongside the game (topic was about 3rd party tools on my laptop blocking the game from opening), and LiquidSky is similar in some aspects.

So, is it considered as a forbidden 3rd party tool ?

Edited by ertsallifel, 22 May 2017 - 12:32 PM.

#10 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:14 PM

If you are using this tool to start the game with this tool more than once on the same PC it's not allowed. Then it's considered as multiclienting using a 3rd party tool. 

#11 theprofme

theprofme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSilistra, Bulgaria
  • Server:D`Best

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

Is it legal to post from my own account as if i am two different people?

(schizophrenia advancing) :chat:

Is that against the rules? :dunno:

Edited by theprofme, 22 May 2017 - 11:39 PM.

#12 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:04 AM

If you are not active in dungeons or F7 you can't get banned as long as everyone else in the party you are playing agreed to that.

However, if you're AFK in dungeons/mission maps/field maps while playing with another of your characters can and will get you banned.

The only place you are allowed to be AFK with another character on another PC while you can't control it is the farm and the cities.

Playing with more than one chars using 3rd party tools of any kind is not allowed.

where can i find rules for F7 behaviour? This seems all to be very vargue formulated. Is there any thread with all rules because now i see that there is an old thread for Emporia and Battlesquare, then again i dont find the rule that you just stated about getting banned from F7 if you are afk.

I mean you cant expect that people browse through all forum threads to make sure that they play with the rules.

Cant Alteris create a all-in-1 rule thread? Because i have the feeling that decissions here are made different by every staff member and that they actually dont know how to decide:

best example 3 letter names.

How is it possible that people get a 3 letter name if the rule is that the name has to be at least 4 characters long? It cant be that rules are different for each person, because that arent rules actually anymore.

Also i cant imagine that you get banned because you were AfK in F7. Or for accidently having the Pet-Auto-Attack on if you are standing AfK at a portal and accidently forgot to turn it off // or just change the pet attack power// attacking skill to prevent abuse completely. 

There are too many different threads made by different people with vargue rules. Because at the moment its like: what doesnt get reported doesnt get punished. Instead of sreaching long-time solutions for afk-Pet-farming or other things for example. I dont see any big help in the atk power of the pet anyways, so probably only afk-silvercoin-farmer uses it. So why dont change the way pet attack works?

I would wish that theres 1 thread, created by 1 person with all the rules which will result in a punishment if you break them.

And then it would be nice if the staff (or whoever) is following their own rules (3 letter names) or change the rule if you already treat other people better than the rest.

Edit: again to the vargue afk-f7 thing.

what counts as being afk in f7? 5min or 10 minutes? what if you are for 5 min at the toilett, is that being afk? is being all 50 stages afk real afk? Do you have to record 50 stages of being afk to report it? Because i cant see that you get reported by screenshots only.

Technically you are afk if your fingers leave the keyboard? Or if you leave your desktop? What if you have a Notebook? Counts now the time that you are away from your keyboard or the point if you are at your keyboard or not?

That are actually all no rules, since in this example it isnt even staded what counts as being afk, / and if there are exception as for example going to toilett. Same goes for the bad behaviour rule for BSQ. Nowhere is stated what bad behaviour in BSQ is. It can be feeding, but can it also be switching to the weaker team of the BSQ in order to help them? Because for the team you first were in it might be a bad behaviour if you are the tourning point.  Is spamming/ groundlocking bad behaviour? For some people it is, for ungeared player the only way to deal some damage and to prevent dying.

I would say pretty much all rules here are controvertible.

Edited by TurtleTuber, 23 May 2017 - 02:20 AM.

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

I think we discussed enough about rules. If anyone has any questions or suggestions regarding the rules please contact the GM team using a support ticket. Neither me as the developer nor Alteris as the producer is responsible for creating and enforcing GM policies.

Topic locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users