Flattering Robe and Crimson Rock - Page 2 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Flattering Robe and Crimson Rock

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:55 AM

thats a damn good robe for fire expansion :v

And AB as well... not as good, though. And it's decent for CC, so it can be a good robe for geneticists.

I see, thats so unfortunate. It will take 30 tokens per attempt(assuming it fails to get the optimal). You will need 300 tokens to enchant/reset it for merely 10 times, and thats far not enough to get you the desired result. To get Int3/Int3, or even Int2/Int2, you will likely need at least 3000 tokens.

I didn't even use a lot of tokens to get this enchant, but then, when I get something really good, there's always some trolling from fate.

#27 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:57 AM

Made a robe with Int 1/1. My damage on Bijou (Soul Expansion) rose from 190~205K to 245~267K. I didn't see much improvement in Crimson Rock, as I guessed. I'll make a demo replay on Eggs later. I made one yesterday, but derped and forgot to change robes, lol.

Maybe I'll do a roadshow video. XD I used to deal ~240K on Fenrir (I don't fight her for a long time), I'm curious to see my damage.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 31 May 2017 - 05:00 AM.

#28 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

Made a robe with Int 1/1. My damage on Bijou (Soul Expansion) rose from 190~205K to 245~267K. I didn't see much improvement in Crimson Rock, as I guessed. I'll make a demo replay on Eggs later. I made one yesterday, but derped and forgot to change robes, lol.

Maybe I'll do a roadshow video. XD I used to deal ~240K on Fenrir (I don't fight her for a long time), I'm curious to see my damage.

Eager to see those results :D

#29 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

Oh Int 1/1, its not too bad. Would be amazing if you got Int 3/2 rather than Str 3/2, I bet you would choose to keep the Robe yourself rather than selling it. Anyway the Flattery Robe is incredibly useful, even at lv.145 I was able to OHKO Angra Mantis and Pom Spider easily, without Mystic Amplification and even Alchemy Gloves. I hope that I will be able to OHKO Big Bell at lv.160, maybe I can make it happen with a fully enchanted Flattery Robe and a favorable Vicious Mind Rod.

#30 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

"Not too bad"? Man, it's +10% MATK, +10 INT, not to mention the natural MATK for the robe. It's better than a Brynhild, MATK wise, and it's got a freaking slot!!! Even 1/1 enchants are wonderful. 3/3 are godly! And you're right, if I got Int 3/2 or better, I'd keep it, but I'd leave it uncarded and start saving for an Amdarais card. :heh:

#31 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:28 PM

Demonstration done. Won't make a video because no time/patience right now, but if anyone here wants to turn it into a video and host it, feel free.

Summarizing:

Crimson Rock: less than 10% damage increment;

Chain Lightning and Water Ball: ~20% increment;

Soul Expansion: ~25% increment (INT +10 helps).

EDIT: My Geneticist's Acid Bomb against Renovated (or whatever) Amdarais: ~10% increment. :heh:

Keep Alt+Q open all the time to see which gear I am using. There were spectators, so I avoided speaking, and I had to try many times to find a place on Eggs to do the demo, so it was either this or try again sometime else. Replay link below.

https://www.divine-p...ay/download/150

Maybe I'll do a Celine Kimi run tomorrow. Just made a couple of +9 Celine's Ribbons (no luck with enchants, just slotted anyway).

Edited by Kusanagisama, 31 May 2017 - 10:08 PM.

#32 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

Celine ribbon enchants can be reset. :)

#33 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:56 PM

Celine ribbon enchants can be reset. :)

h-how? >.<

#34 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

h-how? >.<

h-how >.< [2]?

#35 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:16 PM

"Not too bad"? Man, it's +10% MATK, +10 INT, not to mention the natural MATK for the robe. It's better than a Brynhild, MATK wise, and it's got a freaking slot!!! Even 1/1 enchants are wonderful. 3/3 are godly! And you're right, if I got Int 3/2 or better, I'd keep it, but I'd leave it uncarded and start saving for an Amdarais card. :heh:

Yeah, +10% MATK and +10 INT are good, but I said 'not too bad' considering you are most likely going to reset it for better enchants in future(I doubt you are satisfied with 1/1 if you have enough Honor Tokens). I wonder how much an Int3/3 Flattery Robe is worth though, something like 10b? I am not so keen on Amdarais Card though, the HP/SP draining effect is a letdown and you may die before you even know it. I believe the ideal card for a Flattery Robe is Professor Card, but farming this card is near impossible.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 31 May 2017 - 10:18 PM.

#36 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:38 PM

I'll probably gradually sell my robes as I get better ones, instead of resetting. :P This Int 1/1 goes for a very good price. Getting 2 enchants of the same kind is kinda rare, and then I got Str 3/2... -__-

Professor Card seems good, but also has a terrible drawback. Amdarais Card's drawback can be compensated with Drain Life. :P If, by a huge lucky strike, I managed to get a Nightmare Amdarais Card, I'd like to put it in a Flatty Robe with Int 3/3.  :rice:

#37 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:53 PM

Desocketing.
Put the trash card and use high rank lubricant. There is 20% chance to break your ribbon.
Or put MVP card and use Silit pong which there is no chance to break.
You can use zeny anyway, with 60% chance to break.
Quite expensive and risk? Yeah lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users