what are minimum requirements for a ranger to do 400-500k with Arrow Storm - Page 2 - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

what are minimum requirements for a ranger to do 400-500k with Arrow Storm

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

Not enough

Close enough i said

#27 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:35 AM

dont think he asked 300k, but 400~500k.

#28 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

dont think he asked 300k, but 400~500k.

Youre just poking at this what is your goal anyway?

#29 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:58 AM

As I don't see any mention of the type of monster that OP was trying to kill, eggs are fair game to demonstrate that 400K is doable without the ranger gears suggested by OP.

And I am pretty sure rangers can hit 400-500K damage to most MVPs without having to resort to MVP cards.

And yet your screenie also shows one big problem of relying on elements:
You only hit 400k~500k on some mobs.

As soon as one with a "bad" element is mixed in the damage drastically reduces (the 274k on the first screenie, 343k on the second).

As soon as you want to universally hit 400k~500k (ignoring ghost maybe thanks to misses) you'll need better gears.

As you said, the OP never specified what exactly he wanted here.

If it was the latter (universal 400k~500k disreguarding element because of mixed mobs or neutral mobs where elements can't help you) MVP cards might become mandatory to reach that damage.

#30 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:24 AM

And yet your screenie also shows one big problem of relying on elements:
You only hit 400k~500k on some mobs.

As soon as one with a "bad" element is mixed in the damage drastically reduces (the 274k on the first screenie, 343k on the second).

As soon as you want to universally hit 400k~500k (ignoring ghost maybe thanks to misses) you'll need better gears.

As you said, the OP never specified what exactly he wanted here.

If it was the latter (universal 400k~500k disreguarding element because of mixed mobs or neutral mobs where elements can't help you) MVP cards might become mandatory to reach that damage.

Who on earth was trying to show the damage on 'mixed' mobs?

Since OP requested for minimum gears to hit 400-500K, of course I will make use of elements and buffs to boost one's damage, so I can stick to the minimal gear.

Edited by DeadIntern, 12 July 2017 - 08:26 AM.

#31 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:34 AM

Who on earth was trying to show the damage on 'mixed' mobs?

Since OP requested for minimum gears to hit 400-500K, of course I will make use of elements and buffs to boost one's damage, so I can stick to the minimal gear.

Since OP never said only on a specific mob he could have meant mixed mobs. :v

If you fight mobs of only one element the use of the fitting attack element is perfectly valid.

Nevermind that triggering Mild Wind every 5min is tedious if you don't have good ASPD or reflect gears coupled with high enough defensive capabilities and potions. ;)

But if you fight say neutral mobs you cannot abuse elements to easily boost your damage.

Same goes for mixed mobs which until now have never been denied by the OP and thus have to be assumed as possible target.

#32 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

Since OP never said only on a specific mob he could have meant mixed mobs. :v

If you fight mobs of only one element the use of the fitting attack element is perfectly valid.

Nevermind that triggering Mild Wind every 5min is tedious if you don't have good ASPD or reflect gears coupled with high enough defensive capabilities and potions. ;)

But if you fight say neutral mobs you cannot abuse elements to easily boost your damage.

Same goes for mixed mobs which until now have never been denied by the OP and thus have to be assumed as possible target.

As no mob was specified, the most accurate thing to do was to show one of the best case scenario with minimal gears.

Impractical perhaps, but it answered the topic without restricting one self to a hypothetical boundary.

#33 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:28 AM

As no mob was specified, the most accurate thing to do was to show one of the best case scenario with minimal gears.

Impractical perhaps, but it answered the topic without restricting one self to a hypothetical boundary.

How helpful is an impractical answer to something that people most likely will want to reproduce in actual pvm/mvp scenario (because that is where the 400k~500k are actually helpful)?

Correct: Not much.

#34 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:02 PM

he asked numbers, he gave him numbers. I'm K with that :v

#35 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:07 PM

he asked numbers, he gave him numbers. I'm K with that :v

I never actually questioned anything from his post until he questioned mine.

I just told that one guy that MVP cards actually have to be considered minimum requirement in some situations. :v

#36 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

and anyways, anyone with something that resembles a brain can see a setup and base their gear of that, it doesnt need to be an exact copy. If the scenario changes, gear may change as well.
Any response with any gear setup showing a 400~500k damage on any target would be valid for this post, OP just has to adjust to what he can/cant achieve and mobs he fight. But some ppl get bitchy over something irrelevant y'know :v

#37 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

and anyways, anyone with something that resembles a brain can see a setup and base their gear of that, it doesnt need to be an exact copy. If the scenario changes, gear may change as well.
Any response with any gear setup showing a 400~500k damage on any target would be valid for this post, OP just has to adjust to what he can/cant achieve and mobs he fight. But some ppl get bitchy over something irrelevant y'know :v

This is where I see the problem. You know why. :heh:

#38 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:17 PM

400kranger.jpg

anyone would react if you mock them.

Anyway..
check my level check my gears. (wearing 2x AK would be more if 2xAS) im also wearing +10 mali set and +9 physical set. my gears would prolly cost to about 7b?? compared to thanatos card which is 80-90b?

Edited by frankSG07, 12 July 2017 - 02:06 PM.

#39 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:39 AM

Well in my own defense, all i read from OP is minimum required level, so i would assume he only referred to base level. I mean, he used the word upgrade after headgear so in that sense i can only further assume minimum level really only referred to ranger base level, dont you think so too?

Edited by PervySageMarty, 13 July 2017 - 10:42 AM.

#40 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

Well in my own defense, all i read from OP is minimum required level, so i would assume he only referred to base level. I mean, he used the word upgrade after headgear so in that sense i can only further assume minimum level really only referred to ranger base level, dont you think so too?

wait im confuse, this was your previous response..

Its not a rich person comment considering the OP is asking what are the gears needed to accomplish 400-500k AS, thana just is part of getting there.

I dont know why change your statement but all im saying was, thana card is definitely the top 1 answer if you want to get 400k-500k damage on arrow storm but it doesnt fit as for minimum requirement or just part of getting there. but thats just my opinion. Dont get me wrong, i wasnt complaining, i wasnt whining just sharing my thoughts.

#41 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

And both my responses are correct. If you want to continue this little war here i dont mind.

I am the most easily triggered person in this forum.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 15 July 2017 - 11:04 AM.

#42 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

I want to see Ms. Marty flustered face when "triggered" by some guys here :p_love:

#43 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:04 AM

And both my responses are correct. If you want to continue this little war here i dont mind.

I am the most easily triggered person in this forum.

War???????? Wait what?? Theres no war here haha, your comments are completely different, thats why i asked the question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users