4 replies to this topic

#1 eson01

eson01

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

Hey there,

I just recently got back to playing this game after 7 years (I know right), and I got my girlfriend to join me to play it. We were just wondering where the best place to level up is, as a party. She's a level 80 Priest and I'm a level 81 hunter (we just started so we barely have equips). And also, what's the best place to get rich? I really want to get back to this game, any help with be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. :)

#2 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

are you posting for Ragnarok Journey or Ragnarok Online 1? i'm not sure since you mentioned back to this game and 7 years, i'm assuming you are posting for RO1.

for RO1, i recommend doing low turn ins. if you haven't yet, go do eden gear quest. you can find the quest information here: http://irowiki.org/w...uipments_Quests

they give out decent gears, much better compared to NPC items. as a hunter, you should have a hunter bow if you job changed at level 50. just use hunting arrows with it and you're good to go. hunting arrows add a whopping +50% bonus damage, a lot better than double carded gakkung that you remember from playing back in the day.

if by any chance that you might be posting for Journey, it's a tough market out there. i barely sell anything every day.

#3 eson01

eson01

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

Thank you so much and yes I was reffering to ragnarok 1, another questions, these turn in quests, can we do them as a party and both get experience? Because as I've mentioned, she is a full support priest so she basically don't do any damage. Thank you again.

#4 ReMont

ReMont

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Myself

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:03 AM

Yea. You both would gain exp for TIs are quests. Just make sure that both the characters have initialized the quest ;)

#5 RairaChan

RairaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Journey - S1

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

Thank you so much and yes I was reffering to ragnarok 1, another questions, these turn in quests, can we do them as a party and both get experience? Because as I've mentioned, she is a full support priest so she basically don't do any damage. Thank you again.

g'aaaw  :p_omg: wrong section buddy  :p_omg:

Anyway, FS Priest in Gramp's Turn In Quest is so in-demand! I think your gf won't be having a hard time joining PT at TIs :D

Oh oh, welcome back as well! *salute*  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users