Make Woe great again.! - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Make Woe great again.!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

Is there any plan from GM team to make woe great again?
Such as reducing the castle number from 4 to 2 each map maybe to make it more competition. And to completely erase the alliance system.

And for woe te before its ended up like woe 1 or 2 restrict all the usage of gods and mvps.

And I don't think GM can do anything with 3rd party program since this has been an issue since ages ago and they have not done anything yet.

#2 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:48 AM

Even if they restrict MvPs and Gods, P2W Cash shop is going to put off many players from participating. Even if the advantages are not so great, F2P players don't want to feel like a fodder for P2W players who decked themselves out with +13 KVM, Toy Syringes, Imuked Cranial Shields, etc etc. 

Many existing WoE guilds also require level 175 characters and a pretty decked out gear to participate. WoE is best left dead in iRO. 

Luckily WoE is still very alive on the Asian servers. I am joining as a wizard with +0 Arc Wand, Knight with a +5 Bloody Flameberg, and it is a hell lot of fun. More team coordinations and less of a 1 shot fest.  And with the new pRO coming up, WoE it's going to be epic there at least for the first few months.

Edited by 3025140119203620510, 26 May 2017 - 01:52 AM.

#3 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:50 AM

thor's woe isn't that dead not like on chaos. the only problem is the timezone difference. 

#4 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:02 AM

Not this again. Please leave WoE as dead as it is. I'd hate to see vivid WoE again because I don't have WoE gears and that I can't WoE anymore hahaha

And WoE is dead because of players. It's never the actions of WP and that's why nothing WP can do to revitalize it again. Same to WoE TE, it will be as dead as Renewal and it is all because of players politics and self interests/personal drama and agenda that they don't care to achieve it even if it means killing WoE TE. Easily, a 3rd world country is a 3rd world country not because of its governments. It is the people of the country that is -_- and that's why the governments are then -_- too xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 26 May 2017 - 05:16 AM.

#5 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:04 AM

Even if they restrict MvPs and Gods, P2W Cash shop is going to put off many players from participating. Even if the advantages are not so great, F2P players don't want to feel like a fodder for P2W players who decked themselves out with +13 KVM, Toy Syringes, Imuked Cranial Shields, etc etc. 

Many existing WoE guilds also require level 175 characters and a pretty decked out gear to participate. WoE is best left dead in iRO. 

Luckily WoE is still very alive on the Asian servers. I am joining as a wizard with +0 Arc Wand, Knight with a +5 Bloody Flameberg, and it is a hell lot of fun. More team coordinations and less of a 1 shot fest.  And with the new pRO coming up, WoE it's going to be epic there at least for the first few months.

You mean +14.

#6 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:26 AM

Please hold the refine event few more times :rofl: . I saw A LOT OF old iro players playing on a private server now. They don't even AFK in iro anymore. :dunno: 

#7 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:32 AM

And WoE is dead because of players.

I agree

#8 pedrocombo

pedrocombo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:43 AM

fix that sura's skill that cannot be reduced T.T

Edited by pedrocombo, 26 May 2017 - 08:44 AM.

#9 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:03 AM

too late.

#10 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:32 AM

if a new generation of players plays in iRO and the old generation doesn't get in the way,
​then WoE & PVP will be alive again.

​As everyone already knows, this game has a huge ass learning curve for completely new players,
​very hard to progress without zenny & proper gears.

#11 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:40 AM

The only problem is that new players dont really want to learn woe. They came as the first time, got beaten up by other players few times, and they just dont want to come anymore. 

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

Kept PvM and lost WoE /kek

#13 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

we need +20 refine event and 100% mvp card drop event. MVP shadow set helps too! now all newbies can fight on equal footing (except skills and experience).

#14 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:34 PM

The only problem is that new players dont really want to learn woe. They came as the first time, got beaten up by other players few times, and they just dont want to come anymore. 

^ this.

Tbh, the suggestion of OP is one of the terrible ideas that will permanently kill WOE.

First of all, Limiting into 2 castles is a bad idea, what's the purpose of woe? of course getting a castle and not getting a castle is really annoying and when this happen for a long time, you will just ended up quitting. You know that Getting castle in Thor is hard, Its a miracle for a guild with no alliance and composing of 13 active members to get a castle. I once GM a guild before and we only get one castle after I use all of my luck and timing(I used GX as Guild master). and today, when we got Doram, it will be very hard to get Castle now.

Secondly, Guild Alliances are establish for different reasons: 1.Protection, 2.cooperation to get gods, 3.guild extension from a very big guild.

idk why and how Chaos woe died but the reason that I quoted maybe the major root problem.

#15 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:04 AM

we need +20 refine event and 100% mvp card drop event. MVP shadow set helps too! now all newbies can fight on equal footing (except skills and experience).

99% of the veterans don't have skill or experience,it's just a braindead F1 with OP gears :v

#16 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

99% of the veterans don't have skill or experience,it's just a braindead F1 with OP gears :v

Sounds like a raging skillful diamond dust to me

#17 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

Sounds like a raging skillful diamond dust to me

Or a GOH Sura,Doram,DB RK,CS RK,AS Ranger,CL/SE WL,etc.

:heh:

#18 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

Woe would hae survived if they just halved the damage in WoE by 30% so no one can get one shot ever. But hey gravity knows best. Since they got u all still buying their cash shop items. Lmao

#19 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:21 PM

halve by 30... ah wat

#20 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Server:notRO

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:34 PM

Isn't bringing stuff back from the dead necroing??

Ban the OP!!!

Seriously though, sure it's MAINLY players fault that WoE is dead but OCP boxes just raised the zeny bar even higher for starting players so they won't even bother trying to join in, meaning it will be the same people doing WoE over and over and over again.

Let WoE rest in peace...

#21 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:03 PM

People talk about this game like this game requires skill or something, should probably check what game you are playing before anything. 

#22 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

Some obvious cheaters in WoE and GM's don't do their job and ban them, so players fault for cheating, and GM's fault for not doing shi* about it.

#23 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:38 PM

Many players gave good suggestions to GMs to improve WoE scenario since 2013 and nothing happened, so i don't think it's players fault what WoE is dead.

#24 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

Many players gave good suggestions to GMs to improve WoE scenario since 2013 and nothing happened, so i don't think it's players fault what WoE is dead.

players destroyed woe by cheating and using 3rd party programs. Gm's just suck at policing the issue.

Double post.

Well I say half all damage in WoE area by 30% or so, so there won't be one shot kills. Like how ninja killing stroke was halved by 50% against every mvp and pvp/woe area. Something like that

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 27 May 2017 - 04:50 PM.

#25 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

Well I say half all damage in WoE area by 30% or so, so there won't be one shot kills. Like how ninja killing stroke was halved by 50% against every mvp and pvp/woe area. Something like that

They were pointing out you want to halve by 30%... but to halve something means to reduce by 50% lol

But I think lowering the damage would be good, regardless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users