What do you think about people selling way over price items in Eden? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

What do you think about people selling way over price items in Eden?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:21 PM

I often run into people selling +13BXB 2EA for 3.5b ,and I have to admit it does annoy me a little bit. Do these people take buyer as a joke?!! Somebody was selling cylinder 3b!! What do you think about this, and does this bother you at all? This happen way too often in Eden group, and I feel like I have to talk about it. it's understandable if you want to sell 200-300m more than average price but that is not .. right even if it's none of of my problem.

Edited by RogerKhan, 26 May 2017 - 03:25 PM.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

this is ragnarok, you can sell anything at any price, nothing wrong with that. if it is too high for you, then dont buy it.

#3 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

this is ragnarok, you can sell anything at any price, nothing wrong with that. if it is too high for you, then dont buy it.

I don't argue with you, this is Ragnarok and you can sell anything you want at any price .However,  if you're going to be serious about selling something, shouldn't you at least as the who is selling item take buyer a little more serious rather than taking them as a joke?!! 

Edited by RogerKhan, 26 May 2017 - 03:35 PM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

it's a free market. anyone is free to price anything at any value, and anyone is free to not buy it. It is that simple.

If someone prices something way above the average they are most likely aware that they are simply not going to sell for that price, and pp will just straight up ignore them, or will offer way lower amounts on their chats, and if it interests them, they might respond.

Edited by Ashuckel, 26 May 2017 - 03:33 PM.

#5 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

It's like selling a car (or anything really), you always ask for more than you actually want for it, that way when you end up making a sale at, or above the price you actually wanted to sell the item for, the person who bought the item from you feels like they got a deal after talking you down.

#6 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

If u feel that the price are not right then do not buy it. Simple as that.

#7 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

I just don't appreciate the mass amount of chats in Eden. So hard to click in there :(

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:38 PM

I often run into people selling +13BXB 2EA for 3.5b ,and I have to admit it does annoy me a little bit. Do these people take buyer as a joke?!! Somebody was selling cylinder 3b!! What do you think about this, and does this bother you at all? This happen way too often in Eden group, and I feel like I have to talk about it. it's understandable if you want to sell 200-300m more than average price but that is not .. right even if it's none of of my problem.

I laugh when I see them but it is totally not wrong. Greed is good. Anyway they're not targeting well-informed players to buy. What they are doing is to try selling OP items to the uninformed players who dont regularly check iRO market 24/7. I always over-pay for the items because I dont like waiting (I'm spoiled like that because it is a game lol) and I dont really follow the market, so I'm little informed about prices xD

Oh and that's why I again lol so hard until I machine-gun fart when people complain about stagnant market. Again, its the work of players that ruined the market. Players love to ruin things such as WoE and market then blame WP lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 26 May 2017 - 04:47 PM.

#9 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:43 PM

I don't see a problem with it.
People will do what they want anyway in concern to buying and selling. It's a free market.

#10 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

just dont buy it, those prices are probably aimed at people who have excessive funds and dont give a -_- about zeny.

#11 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

Free market, peach, learn to deal with it!

I just don't appreciate the mass amount of chats in Eden. So hard to click in there :(

This is the only thing that bothers me as well. Eden Lobby should be shop+chat free, also Eden 2F. Go chat-sell in Prontera or Kitchen. No need for shops on Eden as well, Prontera and Payon have more than enough space to acommodate all shops.

#12 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

It's stupid to get offended by prices you don't agree with.

#13 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

i wanna see that guy selling cylinder 3b reaction when wp put cylinder in the next ocp and drop to 600m

#14 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:45 PM

yeah anonying, best way to deal that kind of vendor is ignore them

actually their have right to sell on their price

but don't be such crybaby if WP launch same limited item again on next few months  :)

#15 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:12 PM

I dont think about them because I ignore them.

Why waste your time?

#16 Caturae

Caturae

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

I dont think about them because I ignore them.

Why waste your time?

You use plugins/don't visit Edens?

Because the chats are everywhere and, frankly, hard to ignore.

#17 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:57 PM

raise vend limit to 1b they said

it will give eden more free spaces they said

#18 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

ctrl+f11 is your best friend

#19 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:25 PM

Capitalism.

#20 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

Retard mofos. Let em hoard all that -_-z now and let's say serve em right when it appears on the next ocp lol

#21 mamagochi

mamagochi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

What about people buy at low price? Those are annoying as hell.

B> Toy 450M Rush ON

#22 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:04 AM

They have rights to sell at any price, and you have rights not to buy at that price. At the end of the day, the seller will have to lower expectation if no one buys it, similar things can be said to buyers who play the low-ball game. Sometimes though, the idea is that if the sellers are patient enough, they will eventually come across some stupid buyers who will buy for high prices. We are not living in an ideal world, not every player makes the rational decision. The tricky part is, how patient do you need to be waiting for such stupid buyers to show up?

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 27 May 2017 - 12:05 AM.

#23 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:34 AM

its funny how all of the people lowballing offers are usually the same people selling items at ridiculously overpriced numbers. talk about heartless in both directions lol..

#24 Ghostnom

Ghostnom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:32 AM

i don't mind people over charging in actual shops but i dont like it in eden. its already really really hard to move in eden so opening a chat to sell something at a completely totally unrealisitc price is annoying because its effectively making it harder for us to move for no reason. no one will buy something from u if all other shops are already selling it for less than half the price. i dont mind people over pricing (since i can just ignore and not buy and the over pricing itself doesn't hurt me.) but i hate it in eden because its so inconsiderate for everyone else! everyone is inconvenienced by one persons unrealistic delusion

#25 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:02 AM

ctrl+f11 is your best friend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users