maps to leech baby to 99 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

maps to leech baby to 99

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:28 PM

i have a self adopted baby coming from self marriage. i want to leech my baby from level 1 - 99 using parents even share. To maximize the exp gain, i will kill one parent on designated map and the other parent will do the grind.

where are maps that is fast in exp, but i can safely leave my baby on the map without being scared of mobbed to death? all my babies are non novices, so play dead is out of option. i tried outside nogg road (harpies) and found some pockets to hide, but around 1-2 mins later, a harpy spawned and killed the baby. making it is a pain to the ass to AFK level the baby.

so, any advices which maps to choose?

some options:

- map with passive mobs only 

- map with aggresives, but has a safe spot which mobs rarely visit

out of options:

- play dead

- maps require quests

- basilica (i dont want to check every 40 seconds to renew the basilica) 

Edited by fuyukikun, 27 May 2017 - 12:32 PM.

#2 Samain1

Samain1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Server:Shaos

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:35 PM

i just made a baby gene, in nogg2 pretty fast (maybe an hour or even less), there a lot of people in the entrance now so it was somewhat safe....through bring ygg anyway 

#3 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:39 PM

It isnt a great map, but what about Veins 3?

#4 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:40 PM

Just lvling it your self with 2x steam ring, vip and fisherman shoes, armor, fisher shadow set google costume and go to VIP memorial dungeon really fast over there

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

i just made a baby gene, in nogg2 pretty fast (maybe an hour or even less), there a lot of people in the entrance now so it was somewhat safe....through bring ygg anyway 

will try

It isnt a great map, but what about Veins 3?

any safe spots where droseras and muscipulars cant reach the baby?

Just lvling it your self with 2x steam ring, vip and fisherman shoes, armor, fisher shadow set google costume and go to VIP memorial dungeon really fast over there

too much investments

#6 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

Juperos.

Very mobby thanks to spotlight and you can use a Frilldora garment to keep the baby safe.

Best hide it on the stairs of the tower because mobs rarely spawn there, so even if it runs out of SP it's still pretty safe.

#7 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

any safe spots where droseras and muscipulars cant reach the baby?

I havent really looked for hiding spots, but they cant move, and only Droseras have much of a range. Find a spot with nothing around, park it, and then only kill Magmarings. The times I have been there, there arent many people there, if any. So respawns shouldnt be much of an issue.

#8 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:01 PM

Hire Amongluttony Homunculus Armies Babysit service Mr Fuyuki :heh:

If your baby is rogue class can use slyness paired with another rogue class alts

Oh yeah, forgot one another trick.

If you can't hide why not just let your baby run away teleports automatically when getting hit, Antonio card should do the tricks with proper reduction gears and self healing card like peach tree

Edited by DataDrain, 27 May 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Juperos.

Very mobby thanks to spotlight and you can use a Frilldora garment to keep the baby safe.

Best hide it on the stairs of the tower because mobs rarely spawn there, so even if it runs out of SP it's still pretty safe.

if only dungeon map is easy to do baby summoning

I havent really looked for hiding spots, but they cant move, and only Droseras have much of a range. Find a spot with nothing around, park it, and then only kill Magmarings. The times I have been there, there arent many people there, if any. So respawns shouldnt be much of an issue.

will try

#10 chr0nicles

chr0nicles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

that cloaking idea seems good.

enriched hammer is in, wouldn't be hard to make +9 easter eggshell

if the baby has 2000sp, you could cloak indefinitely

even if it has less hp, you can just pots some sp once in while.

IIRC there is new other equipmen/card that recover sp this way, i can't remember what it is though

#11 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:46 PM

use the warp to create a respawn spam trick (thanks ragial) sometimes I triple spam it using my other acc (merchant on boar).

then use the husband as human shield (with load of ygg leaf)

glad the father of my baby class is alt 125 GX (87 perfect dodge). :pif:

edit: 

your opening multi client why not do the triple spam trick. (4 client)

you can do it near warp [instant] or memorize certain cell count inside the safest spot map.

i dunno why the baby is on the deepest layer everytime I do it.

Edited by Ward20th, 27 May 2017 - 01:58 PM.

#12 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Depending on how big their SP pool is, cloaking garment and +9 easter egg hat allows unlimited cloak duration.

alternatively you could cloak then walk over the entrance so when it expires, you exit to safety.

Edited by Hrothmund, 27 May 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#13 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

i have a self adopted baby coming from self marriage. 

Have a wife and a child in a game

hqdefault.jpg

using my alt accounts

forever alone on a whole new level 

Edited by BlackMeow, 27 May 2017 - 08:00 PM.

#14 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

Have a wife and a child in a game
hqdefault.jpg
using my alt accounts

forever alone on a whole new level

LMAO. But hey dude it's better than have a wife in game but it's Guy in real life right?
Better than having sex with pixel aswell. Maybe he doesn't want his friend or parents in real life know that he is marrying a pixel. This kinda laughable don't you think XD.

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

tried by using cloaking method on verus square. really effective. spent about 10-15 mins from level 3 job1 to level 55 (job 50). i just use some SP enhancer gears and SP increase pots. my SP was 300ish, but it never runs out since the SP is always full after level up.

15k bexp and 25k jexp per kill is pretty much easy level up.

5/12 baby already job 2, now 7 more.

#16 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

that cloaking idea seems good.

enriched hammer is in, wouldn't be hard to make +9 easter eggshell

if the baby has 2000sp, you could cloak indefinitely

even if it has less hp, you can just pots some sp once in while.

IIRC there is new other equipmen/card that recover sp this way, i can't remember what it is though

Noob Q: Does it recover sp when moving?

#17 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:51 AM

Best Place to leech for my opinion

Tip: Put your characters near the portal(entrance). Monster spawn on those areas are pretty low.

top 1: Low Ti (Best level : 85)

Depending on what monster for TI, Low ti is a good place to leech. especially if you play at thor were TI is pretty spacious and leeching is pretty good idea. however,there will be instances that your characters will be attacked so be attentive

Top 2: Nogg/ magma dungeon (Best level: 90)

All around best place for leeching. high EXP you can get as well as very mobby, be sure that your character has some sort of OP hide or something  (best character to leech, Doram and Novices since their hide is so OP. But You can jump over the other side of the portal which no monsters can go~

Top 3 Orc Dungeon(Best level: 30 - 70)

Any character can leech here, there's a special place were orcs don't go to much (Yes, I saw this one time, and I was surprise about that)

Top 4: Ground Petite(best level: 70-85)

Ground petite map is mobby , as well as you can place your baby near the portal to flying petite. I already tried this with my GS and yeah,its pretty much safe

Top 5: Roween (Best level:85-90)

This is pretty safe. just put your baby near the portal to Rachel and you can leech him/her/apache helicopter/pansexual safely. just be attentive. because sometimes, roweens and anospheles roam there

Top 6: Magmarins (Best level: 95 and beyond)

well...not pretty much aggressive but you can assure the safety of your character :) . but don't expect a lightning speed leveling.

(not pretty recommended but if your character that you leech has OP hide. then follow this)

top 7: Juperos (Best level: 90? )

pretty dangerous place but since the mob span is low near the entrance. you can put your characters here. but if your characters have op hide. then please do it.

Edited by Icarus05, 28 May 2017 - 12:52 AM.

#18 chr0nicles

chr0nicles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:13 AM

Noob Q: Does it recover sp when moving?

it does.

even overweight it still does.

#19 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:23 AM

Top 2: Nogg/ magma dungeon (Best level: 90)

All around best place for leeching. But You can jump over the other side of the portal which no monsters can go~

they can.

and some of them can see thru hiding

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:44 AM

experiment of 12 babies made to second job from level 3.

- sleeper map just below thanatos tower. very easy, good if the grinding parent is level 85-100. the baby reached job 50 (base level about 55) in 40 mins. infinite cloaking works. map with similar speed is magmaring map.

- verus square, it is the safest so far since mob spawn volume is not really high, since you can put your char into infinite cloaking while each mob gives 15k bexp and 25k jexp. good if the grinding parent is level 140 and above. baby reached job 50 (base level about 55) in 10-15 mins (depends on killing speed).

- juperos dun01. the fastest method, but requires a lot of setup. you can access juperos dungeon 01 from verus or from field. be careful of harpies on the field since they can see cloaking. good if grinding parent is level 120 and above. baby reached job 50 (base level 65) in 10 mins.

- nogg road 02. this method is also one of the fastest, but you need outside help to watch your parking baby since most of the mob can see through cloaking. or you can just camp at entrance killing things while watching the baby. good if grinding parent is level 100 and above. baby reached job 50 in 15 mins.

Edited by fuyukikun, 28 May 2017 - 07:45 AM.

#21 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

un_bunker in verus is the best place to leech someone that is static... even in kRO exploit this map.

#22 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:23 PM

un_bunker in verus is the best place to leech someone that is static... even in kRO exploit this map.

need to do the quest, means the baby should be minimum level 140. while my objective is start from lowest level possible and stop at 99. so it is irrelevant as stated on my first post.

#23 LudovicusHuppert

LudovicusHuppert

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:12 PM

Noggroad is always the choice lol. I have 2~3 genes with seras to use PK and kill mobs, and i leave enough of the alt client in my screen so i can see when the sera dies, so i switch clients, kill the mob, ress the sera, and keep leeching myself, it usually works well. Sometimes i bring an AB to ress/sanctuary them. You need to open a lot of clients for that tho. And in case you don't have genes with Homun S to do that, depending on the time of the day, u can sometimes find ppl on the entrance doing the same as me, or just killing/leveling up there. The "safe" spot in noggroad is behind the portal, u can get there with frilldora card. GL

#24 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

Yuno field 08 is best map imo. It's only peco peco and goats. They have high spawn rate and it's a spotlight area at the moment. 

#25 NotSureIfSrs

NotSureIfSrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

awesome idea lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users