Need Tips And Guides - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need Tips And Guides

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 DarkRed200

DarkRed200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:53 AM

New Player On Server Chaos What Class To Start whit

#2 DarkRed200

DarkRed200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:59 AM

Hi Im New Player on This Server Chaos Need to know what job is good for a player that have nothing any zeny and any equipment

#3 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

Thief class to assassin  (avoid rouge).

assassin stat for newbie at level 99

AGI(90) & DEX(50) the rest on VIT stat. 

other information you need: (item price, player names,job change, leveling guide and monster location) 

►This forum

http://ragi.al/iRO-Renewal (item prices)

►YouTube

►iROwiki

equipment free: 

http://irowiki.org/w...uipments_Quests

Edited by Ward20th, 28 May 2017 - 03:08 PM.

#4 DarkRed200

DarkRed200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:40 AM

I like the assassin class but im looking on more of and Aoe class that it will help me farm at erly lvl i am thinking making 2 job at the same time like a Ranger and a Gen the Ranger for farming and the Gen for Mvps what do u guys think? Thx for thos links it help me alot

#5 Rapralph

Rapralph

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationGotham City

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

I like the assassin class but im looking on more of and Aoe class that it will help me farm at erly lvl i am thinking making 2 job at the same time like a Ranger and a Gen the Ranger for farming and the Gen for Mvps what do u guys think? Thx for thos links it help me alot

GX is one of the easiest class in farming.
You can kill mvp/mobs, do instances and looting (ROLLING CUTTER + GREED :p_love: ).

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

Ranger's a fine choice as well.

#7 DarkRed200

DarkRed200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:44 AM

whit the gx class in witch early lvl i can do mvp be couse that what im looking for a class that at early lvl it will have good damege whit skills and resistan for farming mvp and instances

#8 Aleister

Aleister

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:13 AM

The main problem now is that you don't have gear to have an efficent aoe, such a mage class or a ranger. The damage will be too low and you will be frustrated.

The best thing you can do is making a GX and making an AB. Both doesnt need a lot of gear to be efficent and both can farm zeny. GX in instances and killing monsters and AB lvling fast in parties so he can be on ET with a guild and won millions every week. 

But, yes. You need patience. A lot of patience to play this game at the beggining.  Good luck

#9 DarkRed200

DarkRed200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

ok for Gx what cain of build and skills do i need to be effective in all around playing like mvp instances mobs i really like this class sow im goin to put all my effert on this class need advice

#10 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

Investing in HBP of making merchant class to greed in OD2 is a good way to earn some zeny at the beginning. After reaching necessary level 16.1 instance + kitchen dailies + some prontera basement quests (at the very least those which don't involve killing monsters). Once you reach 1200 tokens they can be exchanged for robes which are easily worth hundreds of millions. Geffen magic tournament is pretty easy, you can go pretty far with just eden equip and maybe double/triple stun weapon (savage bebe or skeleton card)

#11 Tops2016

Tops2016

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

Can you link me to the pages explaining what  is 16.1 instance, kitchen dailies, and prontera basemente quests? I'm also pretty knew and i've never even heard of that. I managed to get lucky and sell girl doll for 30mil so i have tiny bit of cash to play around, but struggling to advance with items/gear otherwise. Any idea on best things to make money early on? I have a lvl 80 hunter so far pretty much. It seems kinda imperative that i'll have to make a merchant (alchemist) at this point, i just didn't want to pay for VIP.

#12 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:26 PM

One decent new player way to make decent zenny is farming Witch's Star Sand from Bathories. You can also do investments for guilds in WoE. And yeah, you might want to make a Merchant character, either branch, ASAP. Even if you never make more characters, you'll benefit immensely from having even just a 55/50 Merch.

Edited by Schizzler, 10 June 2017 - 04:27 PM.

#13 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

ok for Gx what cain of build and skills do i need to be effective in all around playing like mvp instances mobs i really like this class sow im goin to put all my effert on this class need advice

Refer to the forum for specific class for that. GX rolling cutter build is your option. It's cheap, easy to level and you only need 1 skill to kill monsters. A skill that is cheap only costing 5sp.

Can you link me to the pages explaining what  is 16.1 instance, kitchen dailies, and prontera basemente quests? I'm also pretty knew and i've never even heard of that. I managed to get lucky and sell girl doll for 30mil so i have tiny bit of cash to play around, but struggling to advance with items/gear otherwise. Any idea on best things to make money early on? I have a lvl 80 hunter so far pretty much. It seems kinda imperative that i'll have to make a merchant (alchemist) at this point, i just didn't want to pay for VIP.

That quest is 100+. You can find more here. just focus on level for now. It's exp increase event and we got a free VIP as gift for the anniversary.When you reach 99 as ranger try to ask for help on finishing th hazy forest quest on slaying the purple dragon. Thereon you can start to do quest and make your own WW set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users