Item List and Where to Find them - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Item List and Where to Find them

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lumenario

Lumenario

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki/Chaos

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:32 AM

Hello Fellow Players,

Where can I find a full list of Weapons, Armors, Cards etc. and where to find them? I hope anyone can give me a link that is updated.

Thank you for those who will answer!

#2 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Hello Fellow Players,

Where can I find a full list of Weapons, Armors, Cards etc. and where to find them? I hope anyone can give me a link that is updated.

Thank you for those who will answer!

hi! as far as I know this is the most updated: http://ro2.roguard.net/ (I'm not sure if I can post links to other pages here so in case this gets edited search in google: roguard ragnarok online 2)

It has items, cards, equips, monsters, etc, but it doesn't say who drops the equipments or wich drops the mobs have, but it's something :)

#3 Lumenario

Lumenario

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

hi! as far as I know this is the most updated: http://ro2.roguard.net/ (I'm not sure if I can post links to other pages here so in case this gets edited search in google: roguard ragnarok online 2)

It has items, cards, equips, monsters, etc, but it doesn't say who drops the equipments or wich drops the mobs have, but it's something :)

Hello Clauchy,

Thanks for your input! I saw that one and it seems like the last update was back in 2014 hehe! I hope there's someone who could bring us the latest information about the game.   :heh:

#4 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:53 AM

Hello Lumenario!

Sadly there's no updated source concerning "Item list and where to find them", but Warpportal is aware of this and is probably going to make its own enciclopedia in the future.

The best solution to your problem is asking in public chat... people will surely help you!

I will link to you this website with a few instructions on where to find the materials required to level up your profession, I'm sure you will find it very usefull! 

Anything else that concerns you, please do not hesitate to ask in public chat or in forum!  :p_love:

#5 Lumenario

Lumenario

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:47 AM

Thank you so much mscocca! This is helpful.

#6 lilsniffles60

lilsniffles60

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:46 PM

is there a place in this forum or on a different website to show where various quest finishers are? Like the location of Vocal for the tall grasshopper or the location of the Bell wing? I have been running around trying to find them and I am just going in circles. Can someone help me out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users