Patch Notes 05/31/2017 Arcadia Episode 2 - Page 3 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 05/31/2017 Arcadia Episode 2

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#51 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

Sounds real good from the notes. One question, does the dark pve effect work on bosses? Neat if it does.

#52 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:34 PM

Okay if and when Expert modes work. Dear god do they level you!

I ran Expert Van Cliff at level 85 B11-25 and Bone Dragon. The regular mobs were giving me 400-500k+ experience a kill. The final Bone Dragon kill got me like 22mil exp. I gained 17% at level 85 with no potions/beans/cookies/etc.

#53 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:48 PM

souds great

#54 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:50 PM

Sam, were you able to finish the Van Cliff Bone run?

If you try to enter Van Cliff again now, can you enter?

With what class are you playing?

Would you be willing to try that?

It seems some maps are going down. My guild mates told me they do.

They did Kundara and now are not able to enter that anymore.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 31 May 2017 - 09:51 PM.

#55 6378170527172645030

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:58 PM

hi. i cant login into game after patch. i logged once and i couldnt teleport... now i cant even log in. Keep pressing "begin" button but it doesnt work. help

up. Help ME!

#56 6378170527172645030

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:03 PM

When i open game i can choose the channel then i can choose the character i press 'begin' but after game stuck. Or even before character screen game stuck. tell me what is going on. I paid too much to play the game... Fix the bug please

Edit.

Even if i can login from time to time to channel 3 i can do teleport to any area.

Edited by 6378170527172645030, 31 May 2017 - 10:27 PM.

#57 BearBeer

BearBeer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

Alright, i'm here to point out some points : 

- Unless it is only me, the channel 4 is bugged (you can't play in this channel, yet you still can go in and try to choose your character)

- Van Cliff Fortress is bugged on Channel 3 : You can't do Van Cliff, whether it is normal mode or expert mode. (I have no issue entering Van Cliff on Channel 1 and 2)

- The 5 Lvl Gap between party members is a bit wierd, the message says "67 to 71" (Since i'm 71), yet this is a 4 level gap. I believe it counts how many numbers are between 67 and 71 ( 67, 68 ,69 ,70 ,71 = 5)

instead of 71 - 67 = 4.

-  Expert mode (In Van Cliff at least) doesn't drop scrolls, might be intended tho.

Edited by BearBeer, 31 May 2017 - 10:31 PM.

#58 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

Sam, were you able to finish the Van Cliff Bone run?

If you try to enter Van Cliff again now, can you enter?

With what class are you playing?

Would you be willing to try that?

It seems some maps are going down. My guild mates told me they do.

They did Kundara and now are not able to enter that anymore.

I could only enter Channel 1

I was able to do multiple runs

Overlord

Some details;

Solo the bosses have like 3m hp and Bone Dragon has 15m hp @ level 85

In a Party; Bosses have 24m hp and Bone Dragon has over 100m hp @ level 85

BRING A MAGE These guys hit hard through 20-30k defense especially if they gang you. Summoner DPS may be mandatory for going in a big group too.

#59 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:07 PM

whats the new change to summoners helix shot? i didnt understand the change.

#60 qweweqweqwq

qweweqweqwq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

it's like how diffusion/double shot works in pvp 70% damage reduced

Edited by qweweqweqwq, 31 May 2017 - 11:58 PM.

#61 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:23 AM

This might be a very stupid question, but is someone else suddelny starting to glow yellow while moving around on field maps?

My char is surrounded by a greenish yellow ball that appears and disappears constantly...

#62 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:21 AM

This might be a very stupid question, but is someone else suddelny starting to glow yellow while moving around on field maps?

My char is surrounded by a greenish yellow ball that appears and disappears constantly...

Yeah Fliederduft!

I see these yellow balls time to time too. Also some guildmates have this problem.

#63 icansing2010

icansing2010

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:23 AM

bug in galaxy too..."returned back since map change has failed"

#64 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:23 AM

I suppose exp from monster card quests were intended.

#65 Renan003

Renan003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

There are 3 pages on this thread (sorry I am lazy to read everything lol) so I don't know if I am reporting a bug that was reported already or not. I can't use any of the three Puff Towers on PoW, it will try to load but eventually will fail and my character will be stuck there, forcing me to go back to login. I already tried to change channels and nothing happens. I was having the same issue with Libra last night but changing channel solved my problem.

UPDATE: I can't even leave PoW, the same happens when I try to leave through Bearded Whale Coast

UPDATE 2: Changing channel solved the problem with walking away of PoW, but did not solve the problem with the towers

UPDATE 3: I also can't enter Verdurous Forest

UPDATE 4: I also can't get to Pegasus boss room (just waste a key :()

Edited by Renan003, 01 June 2017 - 06:05 AM.

#66 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

I'm going to leave a suggestion, I doubt anyone will agree with it but I'll still leave it here :

Is it possible to raise the level difference to 10 or 15 for Expert mode ? I know that suggestion was refused for events but since multi-instancing is blocked and one of the purpose of Expert mode is to give an another way to level up than F7s.

#67 VaNak

VaNak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

Hello, i saw an items new there.
Elluman's Crown
stat: ms+15 - as +25 - CD+10
How can i find one?, Thank 

Edited by VaNak, 01 June 2017 - 05:55 AM.

#68 zeroskyes2

zeroskyes2

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:41 AM

if anyone was having issues with character selection or map changing or leaveing PoW try it again now cuz it appears to be fixed, well it's working fine for me at least not sure about others so yeah just a bit of confirmation if you'd please

#69 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:47 AM

After the server restart earlier some of the issues were initially resolved but it appears that they have not really gone away and disconnection problems may continue in some areas. We will have another server restart for the Dragon Saga team to continue their investigation at 12:00 Server Time. 

#70 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

just a suggestion.

would it be possible to remove the whole "not changing equipment" in the dungeon?

halfway through the van cliff my staff got damaged and went to repair it by socket hammers, but since you have to unequip your weapon to put it in the hammer slot to repair it with hammers I couldn't do it... this restriction really makes no sense.

#71 TrustedMailbox

TrustedMailbox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

server restart usually tookhow long?

#72 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

I'm going to leave a suggestion, I doubt anyone will agree with it but I'll still leave it here :

Is it possible to raise the level difference to 10 or 15 for Expert mode ? I know that suggestion was refused for events but since multi-instancing is blocked and one of the purpose of Expert mode is to give an another way to level up than F7s.

Let's first solve the current issue and then we're open for adjustments. First of all we're very happy that you guys are liking the new mode. :)

just a suggestion.

would it be possible to remove the whole "not changing equipment" in the dungeon?

halfway through the van cliff my staff got damaged and went to repair it by socket hammers, but since you have to unequip your weapon to put it in the hammer slot to repair it with hammers I couldn't do it... this restriction really makes no sense.

It is wanted that equip can't be changed due to the usual "abuse" potential (because of the scaling). But we can talk about a even lower durability decrease rate. Since you can't test everything on a testing system this is always up to the community to report such things. Thank you. Sadly I can't do that until the current issue is resolved and a next regular maintenance is going on. I hope you understand.

Hello, i saw an items new there.
Elluman's Crown
stat: ms+15 - as +25 - CD+10
How can i find one?, Thank 

From the "new" mission map in the 6th biodome.

#73 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:24 AM

just a suggestion.

I think that's a valid concern. Wonder how difficult it'd be to make the hammers repair equipment that you drag it over to. That'd mean you could repair equipped items and keep this system. Or add like a repair weapon option to the hammer interface, since that's the one piece of gear that has to have durability.

#74 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

The server is back up at this time! The Elemental Debuff has been temporarily removed for further investigation on the connection issues that were happening on some maps. 

#75 zeroskyes2

zeroskyes2

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

The server is back up at this time! The Elemental Debuff has been temporarily removed for further investigation on the connection issues that were happening on some maps. 

Something I noticed the new effects of the elemental debuff like the green leafs or the blue snow like effect and things I've seen, if you're like level 80+ then you can easily max out the elemental damage from the bonus points on at least one of the elements (mine's dark for example on my ninja) but I also have additional 65 and 55 points on ice and nature elements so for some strange reason I kept getting like the green nature effect, if I'm lucky then I'd come across the ice and dark effects (note: this is assuming that the effects that I've been seeing are due to the elemental debuffs, it could just be that the nature effect stands out more than the rest as far as I've seen)

Edit: I'm seeing more of the nature and fire effects than the ice and dark effects and I don't even have any points on the fire element not sure if this is a bug or something, just putting it out there.

Edited by zeroskyes2, 01 June 2017 - 11:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users