9 replies to this topic

#1 iamMessedUp

iamMessedUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:59 PM

Good day!

I tried my very first purchase of WPE the other day but got an email back about "Account Verification Issues". I created a ticket yesterday but still got no response. I was planning to get VIP for leveling in RO1 on my day off. I wanted to get some help on this. Ticket# is [Removed]. 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 01 June 2017 - 01:18 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hello there,

Please be patient till the Payment Department staff investigates your issue and responds back. It is important to note that ticket numbers should not be posted on forums, thank you.

#3 iamMessedUp

iamMessedUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Oh ok. Thanks. My bad there. It didn't indicate a time frame for the response on the ticket. How long is the expected wait?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

On average 3 days through the week, a response though can happen much sooner or later depending on the volume of tickets in line.

#5 iamMessedUp

iamMessedUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:59 PM

If a transaction does not show up on the transaction history, does it mean I can consider is as something that did not go through? I wanna just use other payment options to see if I can get my WPE faster.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:28 PM

First-time purchase will not go through.

#7 iamMessedUp

iamMessedUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

Hi,

It's been a couple of days and I have yet to receive any response from the payment team. I know I'm being impatient but is there any other way around this? I can probably use the Pay Easy option and just go to a bank and send the money that way. My vacation is almost over and not having the VIP premium is holding me back.

#8 iamMessedUp

iamMessedUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

Welp. For a second there I forgot about that there are such things that we call "weekends". LOL

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:09 AM

As of last week, there is a high volume of payment related issues being handled by the billing department, your patience is appreciated.

And there is weekend :).

Other options could work like BokuPay, not sure if PayEasy will work, the staff in charge are not online at this hour to verify.

#10 iamMessedUp

iamMessedUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:06 AM

I can't use BokuPay. Are the staff there now from PayEasy? Btw, I was using a debit card which I mostly use for online/in-game purchases. I was wondering what will happen on the first purchase I tried to make. If there is still a chance that it will go through or not. If I go the PayEasy route, I'll be removing the funds from that card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users