Super Novice Melee Build Assistance - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Super Novice Melee Build Assistance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 7569130503185745900

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hello everyone. I am relatively new to Ragnarok, and while that may be the case, I would like to preface this by writing; do not tell me to play an easier job to start. I've been getting along fine as a Super Novice, thanks.

Anyway, I recently hit base 99 and job 99 is not far behind. I'm working on a melee SN build and need a little assistance on the best approach.
My stats are Strength 83, Agility 83, Vitality 38, Dexterity 55, Intelligence and Luck 1.

The skills I currently have are, 10 Inc Dodge, 10 Double Attack, 10 Blessing, 10 Inc Agility, 3 Heal, 1 Pneuma, 10 Owl's Eye, 10 Improve Concentration, 10 Mammonite, and the couple in between things you need for those that I didn't mention.

I'm looking to be as effective as possible working either alone or in a group hunting MVPs and doing other late game PvM activities.

I'm wondering how I should be investing, or rearranging my skill points to come. I have seen some take 5 Quagmire, 8 Frost Nova, 7 Sanctuary, and various other abilities mixed in that I'm a little lost on how the investment will benefit a melee build later on. I know I would like 10 Faith, and Weapon Research to improve my attack prowess later on, as well as 10 Axe Mastery as using axes reduces ASPD less (unless there is a better alternative?).
Also, I would like to know if Bash and Magnum Break can be viable alternatives to Mammonite, as I do not like the zeny cost. However, if not taking Mammonite puts me at a serious disadvantage I can get past the cost.

Could any veteran SNs please advice a prospective apprentice? :-)
Thank you very much in advance for your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users