Patch Notes 06/07/2017 [Complete] - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 06/07/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:21 PM

Not quite, as far as I can tell. The stats from the two sets are different. Destiny for example has no echant success/soulcraft success/casting speed and seems to come with a good amount of movement speed instead of attack speed. (I compared the Destiny set in the Vending to the event Unity set I own)

The look of the new set is very nice! :p_smile:

Has anyone managed to get one of the new mounts yet? I wold love to see them.

#27 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:56 AM

Nothing has changed. Both are at the same success rate.

People just sold the red one more then, makes sense since it was worse. Good to know.

Edited by Precrush, 08 June 2017 - 12:58 AM.

#28 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:08 AM

Has anyone managed to get one of the new mounts yet? I wold love to see them.

I've seen a white one. Pretty cool indeed, but since I didn't think of taking a screenshoot, I can show you how it looks like if you don't get to see it before tomorrow, in the evening.

#29 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:35 AM

You mentioned to implement some missing class balances for this maintenance.

Screenshot_2017_06_08_15_22_11.png

i dont want to be rude, but i would like to now if there is any further information about when those balance actually will be implemented.

#30 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:39 AM

I can't give you any further information yet. We are currently working on more balance stuff but I can't promise that something regarding balance will come into the game every week. Balance is a "dangerous" thing to do and sometimes we need first have a look how actually implemented things are working out on the live server. If everything is working as expected and no bugs appear after some time of testing we will continue to implement more. I hope you understand. We have actually prepared the next step which turned out not to work 100% as intended on the test system. This is why I held it back for this week and I am not sure when it can be finally implemented.

#31 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:58 AM

I can't give you any further information yet. We are currently working on more balance stuff but I can't promise that something regarding balance will come into the game every week. Balance is a "dangerous" thing to do and sometimes we need first have a look how actually implemented things are working out on the live server. If everything is working as expected and no bugs appear after some time of testing we will continue to implement more. I hope you understand. We have actually prepared the next step which turned out not to work 100% as intended on the test system. This is why I held it back for this week and I am not sure when it can be finally implemented.

This test and then release rotation seems to be the best route however. I agree that balance might be a difficult thing to implement without examination on multiple accounts. The Summoner Helix Roar of Victory application and Nation Fury reduction was a prime example that I'm sure had a lot of testing.

#32 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:14 AM

its good that you test stuff before you implement it but i would like to have at least some kind of note or so in the updates that there are still some troubles and it wont be implemented as it was said earlier, so we are aware that there is something not working at all/the way it is intended.

It just feels kinda like a betrayal if the balances are teased to come and then there is not even any further information about it in the actual patchnotes.

no offence i just want to know if something will take time or cant be done the way it was planned in first place.

#33 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:12 AM

Just a quick question since new mission maps were added : Does that mean that DV mission map will have its cap lowered ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users