Classic Treasure Cache System Update - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic Treasure Cache System Update

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

I couldn't find a full list of the headgears with the corresponding ingredients so here's a thing that could help. I'll try to keep it up to date.

Edited by darkabe, 23 June 2017 - 11:33 PM.

#27 Tekrelious

Tekrelious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

Hi, I got a few of these treasure items on classic so I looked around and found this thread. How do I get bronze keys? I did the first job change quest, second job change quest, and The Sign quest years ago. Is it invalid if I already did those quests to get keys for it now?

#28 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

Did you try talking to the opener npc in Asgard(131,112) or the corresponding npcs for your class changes?

#29 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:00 AM

ok, i take it back. the cert trader sucks poring bits.

i'll explain:

currently the recyclatron rewards 2 forgery tokens for a tier three headgear cert. and hank requires 125 forgery tokens and a blank cert to make one tier three headgear cert. this is completely wrong. i attempted to bring up the early problems with this system involving the low low chance of getting a good cert from actual game play opening boxes. i was ignored. and the community response was something close to "but i spent just $10 on gold keys and look!". i tried to address this by bringing up the chance of a mvp bronze being too low. should be 100% drop. because of all the system hoops we have to jump thru afterward to get the actual gear pc. then seeing how as the system was not yet (is not yet) complete. i suggested a turn in system to both cycle out unwanted headgear certs and perhaps give you a second go at getting one you want.need. and we get a roughly 70 to 1 return? and we either have to spend more $$ or get uber lucky to get this new blank cert? i have actually mvped for bronzes and spent $$ on gold keys. i still dont have anywhere close to enough certs to break down to craft one tier three cert, to craft one hat, to get one attempt at upgrading it to get its effect.

we have taken the spirit of a great idea in this system and crushed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users