Restore Oda Balloon original Stats - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Restore Oda Balloon original Stats

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:26 PM

ppl freak out a few years ago when the oda balloon with +1 ASPD was introduce and it downgraded to 1% aspd. Now we got the Mob Scarf, shouldn't it be time to restore the original +1aspd. Compare to the Mob Scarf it is small potatoes.

#2 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

This is due to people in forum crying like a little bit*h. Saying this op that op and now they eat that OP QQing with mob scarf. LMAO. Ppl just can't accept the fact that you need to evolve for something greater evolution. For some reason ppl here have some mental problem when it comes to New gears. OP this OP that. If you keep saying OP then just wear your self a cotton shirt and a clip for your self. And let other people enjoying the new gears. I think the reason why those ppl QQing like a bit*h because they don't want other ppl have a great gears. Great gears from cash shop is accessible by everyone. They want to keep all the OP gears for their self such a lowlife selfish bastard.

#3 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

Give the balloon it's correct effect for god's sake it wasbt even OP then people called them OP, now we have all sorts of gamebreakung items and no changing of effects!?

#4 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:17 PM

Restored Oda's Balloon should be renamed as Campitor's Balloon :heh:

#5 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:25 PM

I dont understand when new good items are implemented, there are always who oppose it. Its actually game advancement. Part of an RPG genre to keep implementing new good items. What do they want, items that boost arrow crafting or aqua benedicta? I bet someone will still complain OP OP if that even happened.

I dont own that baloon anymore but i hope it get its original effect back.

#6 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:31 PM

This is due to people in forum crying like a little bit*h. Saying this op that op and now they eat that OP QQing with mob scarf. LMAO. Ppl just can't accept the fact that you need to evolve for something greater evolution. For some reason ppl here have some mental problem when it comes to New gears. OP this OP that. If you keep saying OP then just wear your self a cotton shirt and a clip for your self. And let other people enjoying the new gears. I think the reason why those ppl QQing like a bit*h because they don't want other ppl have a great gears. Great gears from cash shop is accessible by everyone. They want to keep all the OP gears for their self such a lowlife selfish bastard.

I would love to know what this "everyone" is i opened boxes and got 0.and no hope to farm the 2.5b needed to buy it before the box ends so ill prolly have to buy when its worth 4b+.Tell me more about everyone

#7 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

I would love to know what this "everyone" is i opened boxes and got 0.and no hope to farm the 2.5b needed to buy it before the box ends so ill prolly have to buy when its worth 4b+.Tell me more about everyone

Sell the content u get. For zeny. If not enough then buy more boxes. Dude spend means helping the server lol.

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

Ez lol

#9 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

I dont understand when new good items are implemented, there are always who oppose it. Its actually game advancement. Part of an RPG genre to keep implementing new good items. What do they want, items that boost arrow crafting or aqua benedicta? I bet someone will still complain OP OP if that even happened.

I dont own that baloon anymore but i hope it get its original effect back.

There are good items

But there are also gamebreaking items

#10 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

ppl freak out a few years ago when the oda balloon with +1 ASPD was introduce and it downgraded to 1% aspd. Now we got the Mob Scarf, shouldn't it be time to restore the original +1aspd. Compare to the Mob Scarf it is small potatoes.

Give the balloon it's correct effect for god's sake it wasbt even OP then people called them OP, now we have all sorts of gamebreakung items and no changing of effects!?

You guys took the words right out of my mouth. I was literally just discussing this with a CM earlier today. People freaked out so hard and Odacious was changed from a flat +1 aspd to 1%. What really made me sad is the dramatic nerf that took place, why was no in between number considered like 5% or maybe even 3-4% why the harsh 1%. So many people went above and beyond to get their hands on Odacious to have it be worth crumbs overnight. Now that this lower headgear exists I have been proposing a revisitation of Odacious Angeling Balloon because the item was nerfed AFTER it was already released to the general public. Yet Cylinder Hairband gets to remain the way it is, mob scarf gets to remain the way it is, sapphire wrist gets to remain the way it is....the list goes on and on. I think it's pretty fair to have a re-visitation of this item.

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Do you even know why Oda ballon got nerf'ed badly? Hunt: it's coming from pRO that's why the item got treated differently in a negative way lol

#12 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:24 AM

Koreans only like Japanese no pinoys or pinays

#13 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll