7 replies to this topic

#1 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:03 PM

They were a thing 3 years ago around,but now I dont see anyone selling normal pieces or empowered staffs of it like ever.Why they not a thing anymore The %ges of the bonuses seem still solid.All the empowered weapons i ever see are for priests for sale :< would be nice tog et ahold of wind one or fire one or aqua one.Whats your thoughts?

P.S:Caved in,opened boxes for scarf,got 0 scarf,will have to buy when its inflated at 4b after box event gone QQ XD

#2 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

Because 50%/100% MDEF bypass given by NCT/NP cards and Pororoca Set makes a bigger difference in damage, and this shift in power made ALL 2-handed staves obsolete, including the recently released Sunflower Boy. Also, Mora Empowered Staves are too difficult to make.

#3 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:18 PM

Yeah that mdef combo is huge.Since I havent gotten ahold of the pieces *cough cant afford* i been using my +12 sod.its pwoerful enough for my uses so far,I had to get a OBMH with a fire litchen card tho.Got lucky with that sod has nice enchants and got from 125m from someone that was quitting lock and needed zeny in a rush.

Would still love to test and play around w the ice,lightning,aqua  set tho.Missing a golden robe atm but the wind and water staffs I got are plain at +0 and unenchanted xD

Edited by Darkshneider, 09 June 2017 - 09:21 PM.

#4 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

+12 SoD with OBMH is a GREAT combo for leveling. You can even do some instances with it, but little to none of the newer content, because of retard MDEF value of monsters. If you get your hands on a La'cryma Stick + Pororoca Shoes you'll notice a huge difference.

#5 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:02 PM

+12 SoD with OBMH is a GREAT combo for leveling. You can even do some instances with it, but little to none of the newer content, because of retard MDEF value of monsters. If you get your hands on a La'cryma Stick + Pororoca Shoes you'll notice a huge difference.

Yeah thats what im doing lvling up,My level so far is 138/40 so slowly getting there.been 1 shoting scarabas w crimson and release crimsoms.any other good places to lvl? i found the lasagna dungeon basilisks decent too

#6 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

Scaraba is mobby enough, and had Bounty, i lvl there all my wls when they can, also, that 50% of increase dmg Gor overshadowed so fast by new cards and gears wich is sad

#7 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:58 AM

The Mora sets for WL would be really cool newbie sets if we finally got kro's change that allows you to choose what item you want and that also makes empowering much easier. :/

#8 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:42 AM

Thanks for the replies.I been trying to build the other sets and besides me rnging mora coins every few days as I get em its been almost impossible to get pieces.4 tries down the drain trying to get the golden robe i keep getting crimson and the green one XD.I got 140 w Karamar yestertday and did the bijou instance first time did alright took me abit but managed it.I went to ruined pront and the zombie mobs were nice xp and i could 1 shot with amped crimsonr rock.So ill prolly keep killing scarabas and go ruined pront when i want a change of pace.

Edited by Darkshneider, 13 June 2017 - 08:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users