Guide : Juno Zeny Farming Level 70-100+ - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guide : Juno Zeny Farming Level 70-100+

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:59 AM

Hi!

I would like to share my experience of zeny-farming around Juno maps, which could be done while waiting for Low TI quest timer. This will be a short guide but hopefully this will help someone out there who's looking for zeny! Also since I'm using an Assassin Class (Assassin Cross pre 100 - RC GX post level 100) to farm these, my guide might be skewed to the Physical melee classes, I'm sorry!

Changelog :

• 04-07-2017, 14:52 UTC, Modify guide layout, add small reminder for Pasana Card
  • 28-06-2017, 08:35 UTC, Added a sub-guide : Sphinx dungeon level 5
  • 23-06-2017, 04:58 UTC, Split the Equip/Items part into 3 section with explanation, added some explanation regarding loots, also finally made a Mastersmith for upgrading purpose (+150% exp yay!)
  • 15-06-2017, 14:43 UTC, Added Refine Video, added "Notable Equips" under "Notable Loots" section
  • 13-06-2017, 17:12 UTC, Added Nogg Road 1 Video and Record Log
  • 13-06-2017, 04:09 UTC, Added Nogg Road 2 Video and Record Log
  • 12-06-2017, 18:30 UTC, Added "Personal Result" section
  • 12-06-2017, 16:30 UTC, First Version

pagebreak.pngUseful Equipments/Itemspagebreak.png

Starting Items:

• Supplies (HP/SP) : I'm using Scatleton Pet for HP Regen, Increase Fresh Fish recovery potential, very useful in cutting the potion costs! Get this ASAP for general leveling as well
  • Earth Deleter Card for Melee classes : disables SP recovery but +10 SP each kill, very useful when you start getting 50% overweight, so you can spam your AoE skills without the natural SP regen (Ragial Link)
  • You can get Fresh Fish from Comodo Chef Assistant, why comodo? because the NPC location is close to the Kafra and Comodo can be reached easily from Prontera by Kafra Teleport. You'll bring lots of these!

Slot the Earth Deleter Card into cheap armors, I suggest farm non-shell picky on the south of morroc map, they drop Cotton Shirt [1] which is really cheap and any class can equip it, useful if you want to create another character as well. Also, you won't be using Earth Deleter Card for other objectives, such as MVP-ing. So just use any cheap slotted armor you have.

Useful to have:

• Silence protection (Marduk carded Headgear, Green Potion, Panacea, etc.) especially for Harpies (Ragial Link)
  • Pasana Card : Helps tremendously when you start venturing into Nogg Road/Magma Dungeon, helpful in both floors, reduces the damage you receive from fire-element attacks (Ragial Link)
  • Hunter Fly Card : Hunter Fly Cards can cost up to 25 mil each, save up for these as this will cut down supplies cost in the long run (Ragial Link)
  • Undead Knight F Card : This card gives much better SP return compared to Earth Deleter Card, but it takes a slot in your Garment, which can be used for a Raydric instead (Ragial Link)

I bought a Marduk Card for 8 mil z and Pasana card for around 13 mil z, totaling 21 mil zeny, which is around 4 Safe to 7 Weapon certs, it is definitely affordable (see the "Safe to 7 Certs" section below)
As for the Hunter Fly Card, they cost from 18-25 mil each, that's 4-5 Safe to 7 Weapon Certs, try to get your hands on this on your preferred 2-slot weapon (or 1-slot on Thanatos weapons...). For the Undead Knight F Card, it reduces your max SP by -44%, which is sucks, but if you use a skill with less than 20 sp (Rolling Cutter, Cart Revolution) on 4+ monsters, you will still gain SP instead of losing it. This card is pretty underrated. It might be tempting to pair it with the Undead Knight M Card for the extra Flee and Neutral Resist, but don't, it's not worth the -44% HP, you need every bit of HP to survive the mobbing.

Slot the Pasana Card into cheap all-class low-level armor if possible, so you can swap it around your farming characters if needed. Later leveling maps doesn't need Pasana card that much and you might want to get higher Def or higher stat instead. (thanks for the reminder @mikkotinamide )

Premium items:

• Heroic Backpack : Not necessary but very helpful if you can get one, one key press instead of multiple clicks on items, can be acquired from the Lucky Care Package on Cash Shop IIRC (Ragial Link)
  • Gym Passes : increases your weight limit (Ragial Link)

Heroic Backpack costs around 100-130 mil, very expensive especially when you started from scratch, probably the most important item to speed up your farming process. Good luck getting your hands on this item!

pagebreak.pngThe Guide pagebreak.png

Basically, what you will do is leveling while getting loots, Juno have Bounty Board Quests for level 70-110 and 101-150, these will be our main source of zeny for a while until we can start farming Instances.

:p_hi: Bounty Board 70-110 :

Get all the quests, best map to start for low level is the Grand Peco + Goat map (yuno_fild08) as there's no aggressive monsters (aside from geographers). Be careful though, Goat has assist and Grand Peco might swarm you (they are passive but sometimes they assist). When you're done with the Grand Peco and Goat hunting quest, go 1 map above for Sleepers + Harpies (yuno_fild02) , tread lightly as you might get overwhelmed by the sleepers and harpies. When you're done with the hunting quest for all monsters (Goat, Grand Peco, Sleeper, Harpy), return to Juno and claim your free Eden Merit Badge. Save up any loots listed below!

Notable Loots in Juno Field Maps :

- Harpy : Harpy Feather, Harpy Talon, Izidor , leave the Yellow Herbs and Electric Fist
- Goat : Blue Herbs, maybe Antelope Horn & Antelope Skin, leave everything else
- Sleeper : Crimson Dagger, Rough Oridecon, maybe Grit & Fine Sand for the Eden Quest 56-70

- Grand Peco : Mastela Fruit, Gold

Sell to NPC : Harpy Feathers, Harpy Talons, Izidors, Antelope Horn, Antelope Skin, Gold
Sell to Other Player : Blue Herbs, Mastela Fruit

Save for later : Crimson Dagger, Rough Oridecon, Grit, Fine Sand

Explanation :
Usually there is buy shop for Blue Herb, around 1000-1500z each, you'll get around 20-50 every bounty board quest from Goat drops, I usually get around 400k selling 300-ish blue herbs to buy shops. As for Mastela, rather than selling them to buy shops, vend these yourself if possible, you can sell it for around 5300-5500z each (still higher than sell to NPC Price, but much lower than the buy from NPC Price. Fine Sand and Grit can be used for your next character (I've made a Mastersmith using these for leveling, still have around 4000-ish grit on my storage!). Save the Crimson Dagger and Rough Oridecon for the "Safe to 7 Certs" section below.

:p_hi: Bounty Board 101-150 :

Get only the Nogg Road 2 Quests : Flying Deleter, Ground Deleter, Nightmare Terror. Grab everything on the ground. You can also go to Nogg Road 1 and kill the mobs there, similar experience IIRC, although you need to throw away some loots.

Notable Loots in Nogg Road/Magma Dungeon :

Level 1
- Lava Golem : Full Plate/Full Plate[1], Lava, Burning Heart, Black Powder, White Herb
- Explosion : Burning Hair, Burning Heart, Mastela Fruit, Rough Oridecon, Explosion Card (+10% Exp from Dragons, which is both Deleters)

- Kaho : Burning Heart, Alcohol, Red Gemstone, Rough Elunium

- Blazer : Burning Heart, Live Coal, White Herb

Level 2
- Flying Deleter : Wondrous Foxtail Staff, Dragon Skin, Dragon Tail
- Ground Deleter : Fine Foxtail Replica, Stone Buckler, Dragon Skin, Dragon Tail, Earth Deleter Card
- Nightmare Terror : Burning Horseshoe, Blue Potion, Blue Herb, Infiltrator, Rosary[1]
- Diabolic : Little Evil Wing, Little Evil Horn, Oridecon, Brooch
- Gig : Panacea (cures Curse, which is inflicted by Nightmare Terror)

Sell to NPC : Lava, Burning Heart, Black Powder, Burning Hair, Burning Horseshoe, Little Evil Wing, Little Evil Horn, Live Coal, Dragon Skin, Dragon Tail, Brooch
Sell to Other Player : Blue Herbs, Mastela Fruit, Blue Potion, White Herb, Alcohol, Red Gemstone, Rosary [1]

Save for later : Panacea, Rough Elunium, Rough Oridecon, Oridecon, Earth Deleter Card
Notable Equips (save them for overupgrading, or sell them to NPC/Players) : Wondrous Foxtail Staff, Fine Foxtail Replica, Full Plate, Full Plate[1]

Explanation :

Nogg Road 1 nets higher return in the long run due to Elunium + Oridecon drops, which can be used to get your "Safe to +7 Certs". Vend the Blue potion and any cards you found. If you haven't bought any Earth Deleter card, you might get 1 and you can put it into your armor (or not, if you already used an Undead Knight F Carded garment, or any means of SP recovery).

:p_hi: Safe to +7 Certs :

With all those Rough Oridecons and Crimson Daggers we get from farming, overupgrade those Crimson Daggers to +7 or +8 with the Oridecons. Be picky on which ones to upgrade and which ones to keep. The Holy-element Crimson Dagger seems to have higher price compared to the others, so you should be able to sacrifice the cheaper elements, while saving the Holy Element for later.

Crimson Daggers are Level 3 Weapon, so they are safe to upgrade to +5, upgrade as many as you can to +7 or +8 (recommended), and then sacrifice them to Eat Gear NPC in Eden Group 1st floor. You'll get Safe to 7 Certificate (Weapon), which can be kept for later or sold to Buy Shops for around 5 mil Zeny on Eden 2nd floor (check Ragial).

UPDATE :
I just made a mastersmith for weapon upgrading purpose, if you have the time and resource to do it, do so! the 10% increased rate on normal Oridecons compared to NPC will be helpful in the long run.

:p_hi: Sub-Guide - Sphinx Dungeon Level 5 :

Wait what, why Sphinx Dungeon when we're talking about Juno here? Sphinx 5 is just another grinding spot to take a break from Nogg Road grinding (try to enjoy the grind :P). In here you will find Pasana, Matyr, Mimic, Sidewinder, Anubis, and Pharaoh MVP.

Notable Drops :
- Pasana : Crimson Dagger, Crimson Sabre, Undershirt, Pasana Card
- Sidewinder : Rough Oridecon, Venom Canine, Snake Scale, Shining Scale (IIRC some of them are Quest Items)
- Matyr : Rough Elunium, Grape, Matyr Card
- Mimic : Rosary[1], OBB, OPB, Mimic Card, Rough Elunium
- Anubis : Healing Staff, Oridecon

You'll be hunting Pasana here for the Equip drops, remember all those Oridecons and Eluniums from Nogg Road 1, now you get more items to refine and try to get those Safe to 7 Certs. If you're lucky, Pasana Card sells for around 13 mil zeny or you can use it yourself to help mobbing on Nogg Road. The other drops are just collateral, check Ragial for their prices.

There is also a Pharaoh MVP here, if you want to try killing him, bring a Bathory carded armor to help nullify his Soul Strike attack. Also watch out when he powers up! I've killed him 5 times and got Jewel Crown & Holy Robe drop so far.

pagebreak.pngMy Results pagebreak.png

I forgot how much I get from Harpies, the most I get from looting them was selling 1000-ish Talons & 1000-ish Feathers, hunting harpies non-stop for 1 hour, which nets me around 1,2mil zeny, but usually you'll get around 300-500k per Harpy bounty quest (depends on the loot situation around the map). I'll test some runs tomorrow and post the result here. Currently, Nogg Road 2 Bounty Board nets me around 700k-900k zeny per bounty board turn-in (Both Deleter + Nightmare Terror). For potting, I'm using Scatleton pet, usually I bring around 750 fresh fishes for Nogg Road 2 bounty board. this costs around 187.500 zeny, which is cheaper than getting White potions imo. I rarely use EDP for farming, unless it's Gramps TI.

I listed my results below, timed using Awakening Potions.

:p_smile: Nogg Road 2 : (with Bounty Board Quest)

- 723,319 z
- 751,008 z
- 515,000 z
- 626,221 z

Total = 2,615,548 z / Hour
Average = 653,887 z / 15 minutes

Video :

:p_smile: Nogg Road 1 : (Mainly for Rough Ori + Rough Elu)

- 644,347 z + 106 Rough Elu + 66 Rough Ori
- 644,094 z + 120 Rough Elu + 80 Rough Ori

Total = 1,288,441 z + 226 Rough Elu (45 Elu) + 146 Rough Oridecon (29 Ori)

Video

:p_smile: Refining Crimson Daggers from Sleepers and Undershirts from Pasana :

Got 17 million zeny from selling 3x Safe to 7 Weapon Certs

pagebreak.png

I think that's all for the guide, hopefully this help some new people who are desperate for zeny (like me). If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know!

Reid

Edited by reidzeibel, 04 July 2017 - 05:19 AM.

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

no average zeny output?  :p_sad:

great guide though, keep it up.  :heh:

Edited by vividort, 12 June 2017 - 07:34 AM.

#3 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

no average zeny output?  :p_sad:

great guide though, keep it up.  :heh:

Thanks for the input, I'll record my result next time, and post some videos whenever possible :heh:

Edit : Added 4 run results, and Video

Edited by reidzeibel, 12 June 2017 - 06:31 PM.

#4 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:00 PM

It's Rid Sebel!! Reeeeeeiiiiiiid  :p_love: . Glad I found other old PaPay/idRO forum member in iRO.

Great guide. Just read the tweet about this on my timeline :D

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

This is pretty neat and helpful.
I have a request if you dont mind, to share average zeny you get for more places such as scaraba, centipedes, bifrost tower, etc etc

#6 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:58 AM

This is pretty neat and helpful.
I have a request if you dont mind, to share average zeny you get for more places such as scaraba, centipedes, bifrost tower, etc etc

Sure I don't mind, but that might have to wait until later when I get better equips/zeny to spare for EDPs (they cost a freaking 80.000z each).

#7 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:12 AM

Hmm.... so I will need to farm 2,500 hours, 63 weeks for 40 hours a week, just to buy one gear that cost 50B.  

#8 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

It's Rid Sebel!! Reeeeeeiiiiiiid  :p_love: . Glad I found other old PaPay/idRO forum member in iRO.

Great guide. Just read the tweet about this on my timeline :D

Missed your reply earlier, glad to see you as well Hinji!

Hmm.... so I will need to farm 2,500 hours, 63 weeks for 40 hours a week, just to buy one gear that cost 50B.  

By the time you farmed that much, you can already do instances, this one is for those guys starting up from scratch.

#9 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

it hurts seeing odin's blessing being broken refining while you can trade each for 15 rough ori and 15 rough elu :( 

#10 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:49 AM

it hurts seeing odin's blessing being broken refining while you can trade each for 15 rough ori and 15 rough elu :(

My bad, but I can't wait to start refining so I just let it go, 45 R.Ori and 45 R.Elu, I'll get that from a few Nogg Road 1 farming. I also don't know which monster drops the Odin's Blessing :|

#11 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:37 PM

Good starter guide. Keep up the good work! :)

#12 Rapralph

Rapralph

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationGotham City

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

nice guide.

keep it up!  :p_laugh:

#13 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

Good starter guide. Keep up the good work! :)

nice guide.

keep it up!  :p_laugh:

Thanks, I would appreciate any feedbacks! :)

#14 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:15 AM

Finally some players doing nice way and no complain for everything before try, and not just that, he try and help the players to doing as well, im really very happy, i will send you a gift via RODEX is not something great but i hope help you a little.

#15 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:43 AM

Finally some players doing nice way and no complain for everything before try, and not just that, he try and help the players to doing as well, im really very happy, i will send you a gift via RODEX is not something great but i hope help you a little.

Hey thanks, I received your Rodex, it is really helpful and I thank you for that!

I want to update the guide but I'm busy farming things while it's +50% drop and +125% exp bonus, which will cause the result to be skewed and not the actual rate of the server. Maybe later I will upload a video doing upgrades when the event is over.

Still leveling my Whitesmith/Mastersmith to Job 70 :D

#16 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts
  • LocationSPHINX ---DESERT TRADING CENTER
  • Server:JOURNEY S7 Ragnarok

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:26 PM

Hey thanks, I received your Rodex, it is really helpful and I thank you for that!

I want to update the guide but I'm busy farming things while it's +50% drop and +125% exp bonus, which will cause the result to be skewed and not the actual rate of the server. Maybe later I will upload a video doing upgrades when the event is over.

Still leveling my Whitesmith/Mastersmith to Job 70 :D

Ws/MS job 70 how to farm Zeny /XP from novice to pro?

Cos many crack version of RO are already givin'

tons of Zeny and XP to all players!

#17 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

Ws/MS job 70 how to farm Zeny /XP from novice to pro?

Cos many crack version of RO are already givin'

tons of Zeny and XP to all players!

I'm not using the Mastersmith to farm Zeny/Exp, what I want to do is use the "Upgrade Weapon" skill which has 10% improved rate with normal Oridecon compared to the NPC. I'm going to use him to smith all the Crimson Dagger I farmed from sleepers using the Oridecons I found from Sleepers/Explosions. 10% improved rate sounds great in the long run.

Assassin Cross (with Meteor Assault) and later Guillotine Cross (with Rolling Cutter) might be the cheapest farmer available out there.

#18 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

This Crimson Dagger cost how much in Zeny?

#19 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:04 AM

This Crimson Dagger cost how much in Zeny?

Crimson Dagger isn't for selling, it is for overupgrading and then sacrificed into Eat Gear, get a +8 ones if possible so it is guaranteed 1 safe to 7 weapon cert.

#20 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:26 AM

*insert thank you gif here

#21 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

*insert thank you gif here

*insert you're welcome gif here

Jokes aside, I've updated the guide a bit with some more details and some more useful cards to add.

#22 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

Crimson Dagger isn't for selling, it is for overupgrading and then sacrificed into Eat Gear, get a +8 ones if possible so it is guaranteed 1 safe to 7 weapon cert.

Farming for upgrades i thought it was for Zeny.

#23 reidzeibel

reidzeibel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

Added sub-guide : Sphinx dungeon level 5.

Feedbacks are appreciated!

#24 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:45 PM

Juperos will be your next stop :)

#25 ShadowM8

ShadowM8

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationIn a middle of consciousness

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:23 PM

@OP

this guide is my go to guide while I leveling my sinX-GX pre 110, very good job making this guide,

plus point for pointing which item that goes to npc and which item that can be sold to player...

:thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users