Server Maintenance 06/14/2017 [Complete] - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance 06/14/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:58 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Our weekly server maintenance will be on 06/14/2017 at 9:00 Server Time. Updates will be posted before the maintenance is complete. 

Please note that this is an early maintenance!

#2 Silver19

Silver19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:52 AM

Hey Popcorn :D! I just wanted to ask if the new NPC's that came with the arcadia update will get their portrait art just like arcadia got it ( which looks amazing btw ), thanks in advance!

#3 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:11 AM

Looking forward to seeing final critical rate uncapped.

Edited by FeintsSiphon, 13 June 2017 - 05:11 AM.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:24 AM

Hey Popcorn :D! I just wanted to ask if the new NPC's that came with the arcadia update will get their portrait art just like arcadia got it ( which looks amazing btw ), thanks in advance!

Sadly not because we don't have the original art for them.

Never. And now please stop trolling.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:34 AM

Sadly I made a mistake with the maintenance date. The day is Wednesday the 14th. But still at 9:00 Server Time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#6 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:48 AM

Never. And now please stop trolling.

Excuse me. What evidence do you have to accuse me trolling? I haven't seen your idea regarding the matter. Do you think i am as if paid to do these entertainment or I just have free time to spend on the thinking of the concept?
You could have use easing language but likely you choose to become negative with certain people you're frustrated, you take personally.
I'm making this clear: I play the game, i support the game, i care about the game; you develop the game, you support the game, you care about the game. This is totally mutual target no matter how good or bad. Hopefully this makes sense for you to stop neglecting.
Last but not least, thank you.

Edited by FeintsSiphon, 13 June 2017 - 06:55 AM.

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:59 AM

40% crit rate is almost every 2nd hit is critical with up to 500% resp. 600% damage. This is way enough. So: never. The game is already easy enough for players with full Crit Rate and Damage.

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:02 AM

This is actually trolling because it is only an assumption stated the way as it would happen actually and completely out of context.

#9 VaNak

VaNak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

How long fors sever maintenance ? thank

#10 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:48 AM

40% crit rate is almost every 2nd hit is critical with up to 500% resp. 600% damage. This is way enough. So: never. The game is already easy enough for players with full Crit Rate and Damage.

I agree with Popcorn here, IM sets even make having 25-30% less of a hassle and a lot of higher level sets combined with these IM sets make 30-40% easy without too much need for the AGI stat. There's already an abundance of Final Critical Rate. Also even if your endgame set doesn't roll Critical Damage, you still have;

-120%+ From High-Max Critical Damage sockets combined.

-Capes rolling a total of 40-60%+ Critical Damage with SC Options and Special Options

-Weapons having upto 50%

-IM Capes rolling 10%

-IM Weapons having upto 20% (30% if you run with a level 20 IM weapon)

Meaning without going extra mile on maxing sockets and 5% CD SC's on other accessories, you can have easily 440-500% Critical damage if your set bonuses endgame doesn't give any extra. If they do then 500-600% is achievable as well once properly built.

Even with Expert Mode reducing minimum critical damage, criticals will still hit hard. In a PvP sense 500-600% is enough as criticals are the exception to the Attack vs Defense flaw and elements also allow some bypass.

#11 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

Assumption is made upon stereotype. No stereotype, no assumption. Also I'm not telling that uncapping is a must yet in deeper observation, critical damage plays different roles. Based on what you said, 500%, but that's practically unrealistic to invest or have both final critical rate and critical damage at the same time unless that's an agility class, not mention that critical damage is halved (x2.5 at most). I'm trying to say is that reaching 40% final critical rate with agility class is piece of cake. Capping equally is unfair advantage/disadvantage. You can uplift the cap in pve, that doesn't break the game and hurt anyone. In short, it's not a must but just unfair advantage/disadvantage and I'm not trolling.

Look, while i accept your different definition of troll, since the topic back then wasn't mentioned by you, i can't tell what's going to happen and you didn't explain back then. I say this because I'm excited to see it in my naked eyes. This is a game that allows player to build their equipment innovatively, not from developers' narrowing expectation (now is 500% critical damage and 40% final critical rate are considered end-game).

Edited by FeintsSiphon, 13 June 2017 - 10:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users