Patch Notes 06/14/2017 [Complete] - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 06/14/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

tenor.gif

Coffee, cheetos, chicken...

#27 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:59 AM

The same wings, mufflers, quivers, capes as always. 

Not everything in the boxes is the same. There are some additional ones. They were already in-game once, but not in those boxes.

#28 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

Something wrong with me :( Untitled.png

If this persists after re-installing I recommend to download the pre-patched version. Links can be found here on the forums in the technical section. However you should wait about 2 hours before downloading them because I am just updating the upload and the links.

#29 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:12 AM

Soul Craft Extractor added to the list of Lv. 50+ sellable/COD-mailable items.

Also added Soul Craft Extractor 5 pcs. (225 IM) and Soul Craft Extractor 10 pcs. (400 IM).

thank you!!

#30 Fregil

Fregil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationGermany, Ports of the Winds, Black Claw Nest
  • Server:The only one

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

EXP Event is not active? Getting 5k early and 30k late in f7 45+ which i got yesterday too

Edited by Fregil, 14 June 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#31 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:48 AM

Just checked. 2.0x EXP is running as intended.

#32 Carinnn

Carinnn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Neverland

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

Yay, that's awesome. Thanks so much for adding the expansions!  :p_love:

#33 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

stupid question.. but can anyone please post how the best stats IM quiver/capes/muffler look equipped ingame?

edit:

nvm. found it: http://www.playdrago...ail.aspx?id=670

Edited by TurtleTuber, 15 June 2017 - 05:22 AM.

#34 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:57 AM

stupid question.. but can anyone please post how the best stats IM quiver/capes/muffler look equipped ingame?

edit:

nvm. found it: http://www.playdrago...ail.aspx?id=670

for your interest, those quiver mufler capes and wings shown there are the ones with the most defence so far, +20 legendary they give around 3800 Def/MDef

#35 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:23 AM

thank you very much. are all that quivers/capes/muffler that are shown there availaible in this event boxes?

#36 Renan003

Renan003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:02 AM

Will the itens from the arcadia event be available to be exchanged at the Gacha vending machine one week after event ends (after june 28th), as usual?

#37 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:59 AM

Will the itens from the arcadia event be available to be exchanged at the Gacha vending machine one week after event ends (after june 28th), as usual?

Yeah. :) As always.

The boxes from the Ultrathon Event will be removed on time because gada coins and silver coins are no special drop.

#38 Renan003

Renan003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:49 AM

Yeah. :) As always.

The boxes from the Ultrathon Event will be removed on time because gada coins and silver coins are no special drop.

K, thx pop!

#39 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

I've been thinking about IM sale.

This period is for everyone buys IM items with reduced price, which is by definition of discount. However, IM sellers opportunely raise IM ratio, that leads to market price raises as well and paid players take too much power to control market. I infer that free players still have to pay IM at increased price, equivalently means little to no sale at all as a result and least enjoyable.

I strongly suggest to grant free players more opportunity by increased silver coin drop rate. As expected result, they would depend less on market to serve their demand. Furthermore, grinding, I believe, is something developers believe how players should participate during events.

#40 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:39 PM

Increased Silver coins drop rate won't change anything for Cash Shop items, so it would be kind of pointless.
The safest approach would be to increase the WP Points conversion rate, as it would make more IM Points to sell and eventually a discount for IM Points selling.

#41 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:13 AM

Why pointless when free players are always about grinding or hardworking? They don't have to participate the sale event but obvious choice is enchanting. With increased silver coin drop rate, chances are they are less dependent on those IM sellers, risk scamming for buying cheaper no matter what rate it is.
Increased WP points has nothing to do with IM ratio, greed is good. It's all about profit, nobody doesn't want profit especially IM deals with real money, they sell at whatever ratio they want. It's the way that has always been for millennia.

#42 Silver19

Silver19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:38 AM

You understand that warpportal has to make money somehow? If you want IM then top up directly and support the developer.

#43 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

Imo these events are mainly for those that do buy IM and directly support the game. If the rest benefit from it then that's a bonus.

#44 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

Silver19 I get it. I mention less dependent does not mean totally separated. Natural result is that free players still have to buy enchant material in case they demand too much. On the other hand, free players utterly don't support IM sellers with real money they need to top up, which means an independent factor that WarpPortal is still support by IM sellers. On the long run, free players still need to grind, IM sellers still top up (whether they sell IM or not) and WarpPortal is still support.

Edit: This is not only way or period that WarpPortal can make money. I already suggested but no discussion so far.

Edited by FeintsSiphon, 17 June 2017 - 10:36 AM.

#45 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:28 PM

With the recent nerfs on x-spam can we have 600% CD/300%atkspd all around for consistency now?

#46 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:52 PM

Le basic DS economy circle

1 : Increase silver drop rate -> players get more soul stacks -> players get more money <-> high levels more demand for souls -> higher price soul stacks -> o no 200g/stack again :(                

2 : Increase silver drop rate -> players find out easier to just farm coins -> Less players will buy IM over------time -> WP get less $$$ -> o no ??? :( 

3 : .... -> players get more money -> IM depletes faster -> high lvls more demand for IM -> IM sellers decide to increase rate = o no 1:35 normal price again :(

4. ....-> Less ppl buy IM -> IM rate drops -> greedy resellers will buy all low price -> wait for the demand to happen during x2/x1.5 enc event + (#3) -> o no =((( 

5 : Increase WP conversion rate -> more ppl will buy IM -> (????????????????) more competition between sellers -> IM rate drops -> ..... ^

Solution? Keep everything as it is now : DDDDD, If increase drop rate by just a bit? Who ** will even notice :( Change to the point it's noticeable ? Read #1&2 again, u wanna help WP money flow in more?? lower the success rate of soulcrafting and enchanting!!

*Assuming all higher level players with higher gear are richer than lower levels. 

#47 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

Le basic DS economy circle

1 : Increase silver drop rate -> players get more soul stacks -> players get more money <-> high levels more demand for souls -> higher price soul stacks -> o no 200g/stack again :(

2 : Increase silver drop rate -> players find out easier to just farm coins -> Less players will buy IM over------time -> WP get less $$$ -> o no ??? :(

3 : .... -> players get more money -> IM depletes faster -> high lvls more demand for IM -> IM sellers decide to increase rate = o no 1:35 normal price again :(

4. ....-> Less ppl buy IM -> IM rate drops -> greedy resellers will buy all low price -> wait for the demand to happen during x2/x1.5 enc event + (#3) -> o no =(((

5 : Increase WP conversion rate -> more ppl will buy IM -> (????????????????) more competition between sellers -> IM rate drops -> ..... ^

Solution? Keep everything as it is now : DDDDD, If increase drop rate by just a bit? Who ** will even notice :( Change to the point it's noticeable ? Read #1&2 again, u wanna help WP money flow in more?? lower the success rate of soulcrafting and enchanting!!

*Assuming all higher level players with higher gear are richer than lower levels.

1. What is the reason or cause to raise the price of soul when there will have been too much redundant supply?
2. IS is not the only source WarpPortal can make money from. Oddity is that 2 events run along at the same time which push stronger factor that makes players buy more insurance scroll. Price will have varied much to easier control when there would have been a stock of soulcraft (IS and soul), a stock of enchant (IS and dust) ans a stock of enchant and soulcraft. I think they have soulcraft stock right now but price is beyond unreasonable to purchase.
The stock could have been a game changer of economical stabilizing. Why? Because price now is too easily predictable or expectable to inflate or deflate; then what if not?
In short: WarpPortal play indirect role even they don't control market. IS is not only the source they can make money from, which means there are other sources and pricing is all of matter.
3. If the game attracted more paid players, more IM competitors would cause lower ratio. Don't blame free players. Without free players, what's the meaning of paid players in the first place?
4. That always inevitably happens. Don't you think people save up money just for this moment? That is opportune business. Paid players control marketing.
5. You need to be as much careful as possible in this case. Who are those people specifically buy IM? Paid players or free players?
- For paid players: It's true that they would spend more money yet I can't tell whether that is a good news ingame when there are more competitors around and cause ratio down.
- For paid players: Totally better even they don't pay any money.

#48 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:24 AM

free players past lvl 70 in this game yeh right. All the free players i know quit between lvl 60-70 or play an insame amoung of time to gear themselfs very slowly

and prices get higher with the player amoung when we near part 3 prices will be lower again and increase afterwards was always like this 

Edited by HakannBlast, 18 June 2017 - 03:26 AM.

#49 Fregil

Fregil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationGermany, Ports of the Winds, Black Claw Nest
  • Server:The only one

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:35 AM

free players past lvl 70 in this game yeh right. All the free players i know quit between lvl 60-70 or play an insame amoung of time to gear themselfs very slowly

and prices get higher with the player amoung when we near part 3 prices will be lower again and increase afterwards was always like this 

Lmao didnt even took half a year to have +20 gear without paying. There were way too much Enchant Events

Edited by Fregil, 18 June 2017 - 08:35 AM.

#50 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:35 PM

This period is for everyone buys IM items with reduced price, which is by definition of discount. However, IM sellers opportunely raise IM ratio, that leads to market price raises as well and paid players take too much power to control market.

I've bought 300 RIS for 80g each so far, and a couple of IS for 60g. Sure the IM people earn tons of gold, but this is a lot more RIS than what I'd normally get so I earn out quite a bit as well. If I didn't use them, I could slowly sell them in market for profit, or wait for the event to be over and get a lot of gold that way.

I still have have plenty of say in market. If I spam dungeons or Kryos I get tons of gold on top of silvers and event items. If I farm Serpents, getting just 1 is enough for 20 RIS.

This is a great event for F2Pers and making more IM items tradable is a godsend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users