How to refine weapons/gears that you cannot wear? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to refine weapons/gears that you cannot wear?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:44 AM

It seems that the refine event is coming, but I have mixed feeling about this. Of course every player wishes for the event, its time to upgrade gears to +12 and beyond. The issue is that players can only refine weapons/gears they are wearing, but I have vicious mind weapons with lv.160 requirements while my main char is barely at lv.153(I heard in RO2 you can refine even if you aint wearing, sounds good but I am playing RO). At such high level its extremely difficult to grind, I dont think I can make it to lv.160 in 2-3 weeks even with the 100% EXP bonus event, and the refine event will be over by then unless it lasts longer than it did last time. Is there a way to refine weapons/gears you cannot wear for whatever reasons? Or is there nothing I can do?

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 14 June 2017 - 04:46 AM.

#2 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:52 AM

u can ask ur friend to help u refine...or waiting for another refine event....feel it coming every half year.....

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:59 AM

mastersmiths refine weapons while not wearing them, but well, up to +10 and can break.

best bet, have/make friends in the game, give them the ores and have them refine for you.

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:35 AM

make every class in the game, and raise them to at least level 160, problem solved

Edited by fuyukikun, 14 June 2017 - 05:56 AM.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

level 160 170

AFT weapons and future bio5 headgears, problem solved

#6 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:01 AM

if you need any help, pm me, Martinho Lootero, if i'm on i will be glad to help you.

#7 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

What type of class gear were you looking to upgrade?

#8 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:56 AM

if you need any help, pm me, Martinho Lootero, if i'm on i will be glad to help you.

Thx a lot, I will PM you when the refine event starts.

What type of class gear were you looking to upgrade?

Well its mage class weapon, a Vicious Mind Rod, it can only be put on characters at lv.160 or above. The class isnt a problem, it is the level. I am about 10 levels below lv.160 and will take weeks to grind up there.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 14 June 2017 - 11:57 AM.

#9 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

Thx a lot, I will PM you when the refine event starts.

Well its mage class weapon, a Vicious Mind Rod, it can only be put on characters at lv.160 or above. The class isnt a problem, it is the level. I am about 10 levels below lv.160 and will take weeks to grind up there.

BMX3 with Costume headgear exp buy 2~3 "3 hours Sky Fortress ticket" and you will be 160 in just 1 day, if you cant kill stefan or you feel is a waste of time then just avoid him and the daily quest from the 16.1 episode will be enough. of course there are another way Verus, spotlight+EXPevent+CostumeEXP.

#10 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

Wait for the new upgrade system

#11 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

BMX3 with Costume headgear exp buy 2~3 "3 hours Sky Fortress ticket" and you will be 160 in just 1 day, if you cant kill stefan or you feel is a waste of time then just avoid him and the daily quest from the 16.1 episode will be enough. of course there are another way Verus, spotlight+EXPevent+CostumeEXP.

You mean grinding exp killing undeads in sky fortress provides this good exp or there's some sort of a quest to do?

#12 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:22 AM

You mean grinding exp killing undeads in sky fortress provides this good exp or there's some sort of a quest to do?

yup killing the undead and shadow monsters here, the exp without EXP event is good for lv 145+ i think is 48k~50k base and job 45k per monster, so with BMX3 and EXP event will be almost double, im not sure with EXP event+BMX3, i will do when the server get on and i will post maybe here or in another post and of course the Daily from the episode 16.1 with BMX3 is good too, my Gene lv 155 without BMX3 or EXP event getting 13~15% only with Daily 16.1 quest.

Now my question is will we get 100% only or will be 100% + the actual mini EXP Event 25%? (i pretty sure will be only 100% but better know)

#13 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

and of course the Daily from the episode 16.1 with BMX3 is good too, my Gene lv 155 without BMX3 or EXP event getting 13~15% only with Daily 16.1 quest.

Which quest exactly you have in mind? Sorry, but I'm not familiar with airship instance :p_sad:

#14 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

Which quest exactly you have in mind? Sorry, but I'm not familiar with airship instance :p_sad:

I mean all Daily, Prison, Kitchen and Bijou quest, right know each prison quest give you 1.9M base and i think 1.7M job EXP (seems is the same amount no matter what lv you are) with BMX3 will be almost double exp (sadly costume gears dont give extra exp for NPC rewards u.u). i finish 10 mins ago the Skyfortress instance and the exp is great, without BMX3 was 55k Base and 48k job per monster, and with BMX3 was 101k Base and 89k Job exp per monster, my low lv gene (LV 148 with 10.5% base exp) take only 12 mins finish the instance (of take me so much time since i kill Stefan and Ghost miniboss) if you avoid any Boss from this instance you can finish in 4~5 mins (148 Base lv with 10.5% at start and end with 25.1%)

I will post the image later, right now is my free time from the job so see you later guys :v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users