Renewal June 15th Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal June 15th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
214 replies to this topic

#51 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

For anyone wondering what they should now vend their OCP7 crap gear for, keep this in mind:

Lets say we are going to value KP at 15mil per 100. That makes each box worth 45 mil. Lets also say that each EMB is worth 500k. Debatable, but approximate. That means that the total value of the two items comes to 42.5mil. That makes the gear worth a bare minimum of 21.25 mil each. Assuming 13mil per 100 KP, they are worth 18.25mil each.

Just food for thought, since I have few EMBs, but a ton of useless crap. ;)

#52 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

For everyone (VIP and non-VIP)

the exchange will be simple:

2 gears the same type+5 EMB for 1 OCP 7

or

24 ODA Elixir (the box give you 12, so you need the double amount for the trade)+ 5 EMB for 1 OCP 7

That 5 emb was the setting for Sheila Bocter, the costume counterpart. Grandma boxter uses brownie point so im not sure if the 5emb applies to the exchange or not. Sorry for the confusion.

#53 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

Boxter will not require EMB for her exchanges.

#54 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

Even better.

#55 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

Okay but Anopheles? ??? Oh. Gargoyle, another OP monster. RIP to those with low vit and flee rate :heh:

#56 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

Hey Camp, the new Keraunos item from OCP 7 is bugged. Allows sura's to spam "Power Absorb" repeatedly. Also thanks for letting us know the decard NPC is being thought of. I hope in includes weapons, mid headgears, accessories and shields.

Actually the item works like that, not bugged, but they ninja edited the part of the description that mentioned that effect.

@Campitor please push kro to fix remaining 16.1 issues before they forget about it for another 5 years, it's like as soon as we get another update the previous one won't get fixes anymore :<

#57 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

Wee thanks camp for the clarification

#58 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

Ene.gifEne.gifEne.gif

Even better than my "reduced/no EMBs for VIP" suggestion. Thank you!!  :p_love:

#59 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

• Map Position Display (lets you see your /where coordinates where ever you are. It should help with gutterlines/bowling bash)

Or they could just send the bug fix they made for Bowling Bash so gutterlines are no longer a thing :v

#60 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

Guess I know what I'm doing with this cart full of crap~

Gargoyles in low though, ouch, gargs are just annoying =/

#61 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:48 AM

Or they could just send the bug fix they made for Bowling Bash so gutterlines are no longer a thing :v

I searched for days and I couldn't find any record of that. What i was able to find was a person explaining in Portuguese on kRO Sakray that by adding the map coordinates it allowed him to know if he was in a gutterline or not because it was every X cells.  If you have a link I will ask for the update.

#62 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Hi Camp,

For below

Waiting on the studio to deliver the following

• Updated Costume Enchants
  • Updated Desocket NPC
  • Position Bugging Fix
  • Map Position Display (lets you see your /where coordinates where ever you are. It should help with gutterlines/bowling bash)

Can we have a updated list for appropriate MVP card to be desocketed in top head gear, armor and boost first? e.g. Fenrir Card should be in the list but it is not so far. 

Please advise. Thank you.

#63 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Hey guys, how are you? I have some questions about this att. Does the Mad Bunny Ores coming back mean that we will have refinement rate increased? Another question: can I assume that magical stone's price will increase because of EMB need for OCP7 exchange? Thank you for helping me!! (I'm sorry for the bad english).

You need read, no one even try...

Anyway i give you the answer

1.- Yeah we get the Upgrade event for enriched Ores (non-safe upgrade) and for HD Bradium/Cardium

2.- No, since i was wrong about the EMB request for OCP7, but even if the EMB was necessary i dont think so, since you can farm EMB very fast in Faceworm or Hugel BB.

In that case i will edit my post to avoid any confuse.

Will be more Fixes in the 16.1 Thread or leave another update with so many bugs and errors as ever?

#64 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:03 PM

wheres my maestro update (elemental towel T.T, Av bug and improvemets...)

XD

#65 HEllBOY2536

HEllBOY2536

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:06 PM

1.- Yeah we get the Upgrade event for enriched Ores (non-safe upgrade) and for HD Bradium/Cardium

2.- No, since i was wrong about the EMB request for OCP7, but even if the EMB was necessary i dont think so, since you can farm EMB very fast in Faceworm or Hugel BB.

Will be more Fixes in the 16.1 Thread or leave another update with so many bugs and errors as ever?

Best Place to farm EMB is scarba!!!   @__@

#66 ClickClickClick

ClickClickClick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

Update

• Gunslinger Job Change will start giving the Six Shooter Pistol AND the Novice Rifle

Thank you, Camp.

#67 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

I read the post, there is no need to be harsh here. Just asked about the refinement because I didnt know if it was just the Enriched/HD ore boxes or if it would come with an additional refine boost besides the boxes. Anyway, thanks for answering me!

#68 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

I searched for days and I couldn't find any record of that. What i was able to find was a person explaining in Portuguese on kRO Sakray that by adding the map coordinates it allowed him to know if he was in a gutterline or not because it was every X cells.  If you have a link I will ask for the update.

you mean this vid-

#69 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:32 PM

Why not let us trade heroic desocketing book for OCP7 as compensation.

#70 ClickClickClick

ClickClickClick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

Why not let us trade heroic desocketing book for OCP7 as compensation.

Why would they compensate us after rendering an item they sold in lucky boxes and groove packs useless? Just cause we spent money on them? Hah!

#71 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:44 PM

OmG! Okay, let me just say that I am pleased as punch with the Shadow Chaser Gear available from Rock Ridge! Now I actually will need to do some upgrading! Okay, wait, that is, of course, if I can acquire that set.  Huzzah!  Oh, yeah, and... open the server please! Mommy needs some VIP/100% EXP goodness - and a pair of shoes.

#72 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:54 PM

Why would they compensate us after rendering an item they sold in lucky boxes and groove packs useless? Just cause we spent money on them? Hah!

still not sure why they decide to make an item value from 150m to 0, and they still dont want to compensate us. Maybe they need to grab more money from our wallet from malangdo de-card service, and they also save time deal with us in ticket system. What a win-win for them, what a damn good idea. ???

#73 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

Here's the real question; will Ixion Wings be accepted?

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/1737/

No. Because that wasn't what was in the box. 

This was:
http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/18129/

#74 ClickClickClick

ClickClickClick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

still not sure why they decide to make an item value from 150m to 0, and they still dont want to compensate us. Maybe they need to grab more money from our wallet from malangdo de-card service, and they also save time deal with us in ticket system. What a win-win for them, what a damn good idea. ???

While I agree they've essentially ripped us off, I think everyone's kinda missing the highlights of having the malangdo decarding npc back in.

You see, they removed it because people duping MVP cards were using it as a means of laundering said cards, and trying to make it difficult to track them down. Now that the NPC is back in, we can safely assume that they more or less have the duping issue under control. So I'm trying to count my blessings rather than bitch about every little thing, including the 12 desocketting books I happen to have in storage.

#75 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

While I agree they've essentially ripped us off, I think everyone's kinda missing the highlights of having the malangdo decarding npc back in.

You see, they removed it because people duping MVP cards were using it as a means of laundering said cards, and trying to make it difficult to track them down. Now that the NPC is back in, we can safely assume that they more or less have the duping issue under control. So I'm trying to count my blessings rather than bitch about every little thing, including the 12 desocketting books I happen to have in storage.

Please PM Warnhal about it. Unfortunately since the books themselves were being duped we have to look into the history rather than doing a blanket exchange for the items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users