Question about: offline tradeshop, item drop rate, status effect can miss. - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about: offline tradeshop, item drop rate, status effect can miss.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 unyoyo

unyoyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:33 AM

Detailed questions:

1- Can u offline trade shop, wich means u can leave your shop where u put it and CLOSE the game and people can buy from it when you are disconected? or something like that...

2- Do level of mob affect drop frecuency (rate), especially i need to know if the level of the mob increase de frecuency (rate) of dirty heart stones/ dirty crystals

3- Can status effect be dodged when you use, for example, a 80% chance to dodge down and you miss the DAMAGE, can enter be 80% the "dodge down", no mater if you missed the DAMAGE HIT?

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:51 AM

1. no

2. yes

3. what?

#3 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:55 AM

Detailed questions:

1- Can u offline trade shop, wich means u can leave your shop where u put it and CLOSE the game and people can buy from it when you are disconected? or something like that...

2- Do level of mob affect drop frecuency (rate), especially i need to know if the level of the mob increase de frecuency (rate) of dirty heart stones/ dirty crystals

3- Can status effect be dodged when you use, for example, a 80% chance to dodge down and you miss the DAMAGE, can enter be 80% the "dodge down", no mater if you missed the DAMAGE HIT?

1. no

2. yes

3. If you miss an attack that applies a debuff, you still apply the debuff no matter if you miss the attack, the same goes for damage over time skills.

#4 unyoyo

unyoyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

horray thanks !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users