Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

I enjoyed this quest. More to come.

zRsaVo9.png Start off in Alberta. Here we meet Karam Pucci. He needs help dealing with bandits in Rock Ridge. Head over and go meet the mayor.

Right off the boat we meet Castillo. He agrees to let us help and sends us to go meet the Sheriff.  q3AiInC.png

Px01TUw.png      qj6gRkv.png

Here the option doesn't matter, we need to go back to the Mayor and let him decide what to do about the bandits. The Mayor is a total coward and says it is up to us to deal with the bandits. 

Head back to the sheriff. He knows where the bandit is. Head one map east. t42kSeG.png

Here we find the Freight train and run into Johnny James the bandit. Tell him you are here from headquarters. After watching the cut-scene play out, talk to the Sheriff and head back to his office.

rYiQauy.png9e49d1a.png

Back in his office we need to decide what to do with the bandits. First talk to the sheriff then the cactus. Next head downstairs to the jail cells.

hreZqMR.jpg

Talk to Johnny James, he tells us how to get the other bandits. After listening to him spill the beans, talk to the cactus.  Then head upstairs and talk to the Sheriff.

Vd2Bq5A.png

bHHK3c1.pngHe directs us to the Foreman Shawn McCurdy. He tells us about a secret entrance to the mine where the gang is hiding. 

riAlEZz.png Head east two maps and find McCurdy south of the mine. Tell him you are ready to go in. Head in and talk to McCurdy.

He tells us we need purple ore to get past Albert in the mine. Head right to find purple ores, killing them places one ore in your inventory.

pQ41ZuZ.png

VuIJ9eQ.png Head up north after getting the purple ore.  G1lh6TW.png

Here we find a concave rock. Talk to it and choose "Knock,knock,knock." Choosing the option will cause Albert to appear about 10 cells to the right. The dialogue choices here do not matter.

AZRayqN.png  19105922_185113378686101_176251850614723

Eventually, Albert will give you a piece of his mane. Take it back to the Sheriff. After showing him the mane, head downstairs and talk to Johnny James. James tells is where the hidden elevator is.  

riAlEZz.png Now we need to talk to the Sheriff. He tells us to ask McCurdy for help, head back two maps east and meet him.

He will send us back into the Mine. Talk to him again and he will tell us to go get a box of the ore near the elevator. Clicking on the elevator will spawn 3 monsters. Kill them then talk to the elevator again to get a box of ores.  

MQp8eSb.png

After leaving the mine, we need to kill 3 of each buffalo bandit (Sharpshooter, Duelist, and Bowie Bandit), and collect 5 Brown Mufflers and 5 Brown Bandit Scarfs. Best bet is going to the first map, as the Sharpshooter only spawns on that map.

IfIlKCE.png 19145880_185113328686106_649611361382841

VuIJ9eQ.png  Head back to the concave rock and talk to it to spawn Albert.  

Note: Albert will take the items you collected and throw them on the ground, so be ready to pick them back up to be used in a daily.

q3AiInC.png After talking to him, head back to the Sheriff. 

The Sheriff is pleased that we were able to drive out the bandits. He lets us choose our reward!

Pick one of the following:

19225298_185113258686113_523151427676172  2lBVpvh.png

And 200x eyhIV8Q.png

As well as EXP and JEXP.

To exchange the coins, head to the Tool Dealer and talk to Howard.

19225789_185113098686129_588145671709199

Check my next post for side quests!

Edited by MilkyThief, 15 June 2017 - 05:28 PM.

#2 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

Side Quests: 

To start the dailies, you must first do two prerequisite quests.

Spotty in Wonderland:

HMCD63y.png  lWuAhEs.png h49TTdv.png 3CWDzRO.png

Talk to Mrs McPhy  and she complaint that her husband's dog, Spotty, stole her ring and buried it in the desert.  You need to retrieve it from various hole spots in Kiwawa Desert 1. When you find something shiny in the hole, bring it to MrMcPhy right next to the portal, and he will tell you to go to his wife. MrsMcPhy then said that the ring was found in the house. She will tell you that the shiny thing you found is Rock Ridge coin. Reward: 1 Coin

Agave Juice and Coyote:

hdFk5XT.png

To start, talk to Mrs Cacturon . Her kid wants to drink agave juice. She wants you to collect 5 agave juice from sand mound and NPC around in Kiwawa Desert (Cactus Girl is on 304, 201 // Wasteland Cactuten is on 147,163 // Coyote NPC with aura is on, you need to scare them by typing anything and kill 30 coyote. Reward _ coin

Finishing these will give you access to the following:

Pipe Cleaning: Talk to Donovan (Rockridge 138, 156). He ask you to kill 20 anemones in Rock Ridge culvert. To enter culvert, you can use warp device near Desalination Facility Manager or talk to Quiet Joe (Rockridge 323, 125). You can find the anemone in culvert upper left corner, in watery area. Reward 1 coin.

Exotic Trade: Talk to Exotic Merchant (Rockridge 231, 254): Give him either 5 of clean bones (Coyote), deadly Poison Powders (Gaster), Crude Gunpowder, Bandit Scarves (Buffalo Bandits), Brown Muffler (Buffalo Bandits (Dagger)), Broken Shotguns, Worn Revolver, Crude Scimitar (Buffalo Bandits), Swamp Bug Shell (Swamp Arclouse), or Brown Rat Tails (Brown Rat). Reward 1 coin

Distributing Foods: Talk to Food Distributer (Rockridge 357, 163). He tell you that Rock Ridge has food problems. He ask you to bring various food items. Reward 1 coin.

Daily Patrol: Talk to Steel Vigilante (Rockridge 357, 155). He ask you to kill various lower level monster in culvert and Rockridge field (Brown Rat, Swamp Arclouse, Coyote, Buffalo Bandits). Reward 2 coin.

Steel Vigilante: (Rockridge 357, 153) You need to have your Sheiff Badge equipped to start, Right or Left. Kill various higher level monster (Gaster, Elite Buffalo Bandits) Reward 3 coins

Maintain Red, Blue, Yellow, and White Pipe: Talk to Desalination Facility Manager (Rockridge 336, 134). He will ask you to go down to culvert to Maintain Red, Blue, Yellow, and White Pipe. You can find them on various location in culvert. You can fail when repairing, just click on them again if you fail. Reward 2 coins

Preparing for the Firework: Talk to Demon (culvert 164, 80). He want to start 'firework'. He needs help to kill 15 Gaster, and collect 10 deadly poisonus powders and 1 explosive powder. Reward 2 coins

Spotty, No!: Talk to Mrs McPhy (Rockridge 346, 66). The daily consist on bring back various stuff from Spotty's hole. It scattered around half the field. Reward 1 coin

Avenging Spotty: Talk to Mr McPhy . He is angry because Spotty is traumatized by guns. He suspect the bandits in the desert shot Spotty. Kill 3 of each Bufalo Bandit to avenge the cute dog. Reward 2 coin
HMCD63y.png sgZVU6h.png

Collecting Ore Fragments: Talk to Crouched Horse (Kiwawa Desert 263, 89). He ask you to collect 10 ore fragment from various monster in field and mine. Reward 1 coin.

Coyoute Hunt: Talk to Mrs Cacturon (Kiwawa Desert 340, 134). She ask you to hunt 30 coyotes. Reward 1 coins

Gas! Gas!: Talk to Frail Ghast (Kiwawa Desert rockrdg2 296, 327), on mine entrance. He is alergic to gas from Gaster and embarassed by the fact. he ask you to kill 20 Gasters. Reward 2 coins

Special thanks to wadoichimonji for help with this. You rock man.

Edited by MilkyThief, 15 June 2017 - 06:33 PM.

#3 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

Nice guide,thanks  :heh:

#4 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

Looking for more guides, especially to get those ninja equipments

thanks for your hard work :D

Edited by Silvianna, 15 June 2017 - 06:35 PM.

#5 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

Ty for the guide! Detailed as always haha, nice accesory from the quest :o!

#6 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

Side quests are added for now. I will add missing photos and info over the next few days. Thanks!

#7 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

Looking for more guides, especially to get those ninja equipments
thanks for your hard work :D

You can get the garment (Gold Ninja Scarf,Elemental Manteau, Mineworker Backpack) and accessories (Vigilante Badge, Hippie Feather) for 3,499,000 z from lady NPC in tool shop.

For weapons, they all dropped from all mobs in field and mine. Mildcontempt said they drop all kind of weapons, except Pickaxe. I myself got Elemental Origin from Elite Buffalo Bandit (Dagger), Monokage from Elite Buffalo Bandit (Shotgun) and Gold Leaf Shuriken from Buffalo Bandit (Shotgun)

#8 annelily

annelily

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

What's the level range?

#9 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:14 PM

You can get the garment (Gold Ninja Scarf,Elemental Manteau, Mineworker Backpack) and accessories (Vigilante Badge, Hippie Feather) for 3,499,000 z from lady NPC in tool shop.

For weapons, they all dropped from all mobs in field and mine. Mildcontempt said they drop all kind of weapons, except Pickaxe. I myself got Elemental Origin from Elite Buffalo Bandit (Dagger), Monokage from Elite Buffalo Bandit (Shotgun) and Gold Leaf Shuriken from Buffalo Bandit (Shotgun)

<3 omg thanks a lot

and the Suit ? where can i get it 

i heard Rebel got several items as well including bullets, do you know what are they? 

#10 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

Pickaxe dropped from MVP

#11 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

<3 omg thanks a lot

and the Suit ? where can i get it 

i heard Rebel got several items as well including bullets, do you know what are they? 

Howard has the Armors, 24 coins each.

Regarding Rebel...if I remember correctly, the Weapon Dealer at the Tool Shop has them.

Myself I got 3 Bows (Sharpshooter), 3 Huumas (Duelist), 1 Dagger and 1 Book (don't remember from which mob but it was the 2nd field map)

Edited by Erydanos, 15 June 2017 - 08:26 PM.

#12 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

Coin from Quest right? 

sry i didnt test on Sakray before, so i have no idea about this update aside from the equipment xD

#13 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:33 PM

What's the level range?

Playragnarok states minimum level to be 100.

According to divine-pride, regular buffalo mobs are 103, Buffalo Elites range from 148 to 152 (But you don't need to enter the part of the cave they are to finish the main quest)

Coin from Quest right? 

sry i didnt test on Sakray before, so i have no idea about this update aside from the equipment xD

Indeed. Whopping 200 coins for finishing the quest.

Dailies give 1-3 coins depending of the quest, but they're easy to do and with the amount of dailies available you can get enough or nearly enough for another Armor in one day.

Edited by Erydanos, 15 June 2017 - 08:42 PM.

#14 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

My guide is a bit incomplete. If you do Agave Juice and Coyote from Mrs Cacturon, you can find NPC Curious Coyote (coyote with aura) on Kiwawa Desert 195, 183

#15 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:44 PM

is the spider MVP, after i killed it, tomb is nowhere the map. whats the time spawn 1 or 2 hrs. TYIA

#16 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:50 PM

One more NPC Coyote, Absorbed Coyote on Kiwawa Desert 266, 218

#17 PTroy

PTroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:12 AM

where can i get the black cowboy hat?

#18 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:35 AM

well,where can i find eden npc in rockridge ?

#19 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

thanks as usual. what monster drop the elemental book?

#20 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:35 AM

the bulls with swords

#21 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:45 AM

where can i get the black cowboy hat?

Howard in Tool Shop trade Black Cowboy Hat for 100 coins

thanks as usual. what monster drop the elemental book?

Elite Bowie Buffalo Bandit in mine

the bulls with swords

I thought you said bullsword lol

Edited by wadoichimonji, 16 June 2017 - 04:47 AM.

#22 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:05 AM

where is this "mvp" that drops pickaxe?

#23 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:25 AM

Wait, so the equipments are dropped by the monsters there? Or are we all supposed to collect coins to be able to purchase them through the NPC?

Edited by chel0897, 16 June 2017 - 05:26 AM.

#24 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:29 AM

where is this "mvp" that drops pickaxe?

at the dungeon(rockmi1). From the city go east, east then portal at northeast. But the mvp spawn seems bug because til now it doesnt spawn again and theres no tomb. im from Thor btw idk about Chaos spawn

#25 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

seens the same on chaos... :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users